200 follower special art contest! (OPEN)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Eeeeeeeee
First of all, thank you guys SO MUCH for 200 followers!!
(I know, I know, this is boring and you know what I'm gonna say)
BUT
let me thank you all again because you deserve it
So many amazing peeps have supported me and cheered me on, and I am forever grateful OwO
Thank you so, so, much for voting and commenting on my books and thank you for the kind words you've given me^^
Each and every one of you is fantastic and deserve a fabulous prize, but alas, I cannot possibly produce a good enough gift and I won't be able to do so many haha

So an art contest it is!
(And maybe a raffle, it's yet to be decided)

I'll stop rambling now haha. Just never forget how amazing you all are! Otherwise I might have to drown you in praises >:3

Ok ok for the contest.

You will be drawing my oc Annie with one of your ocs doing whatever!
(I know I know, very original)

I will be judging how creative you are, and how colorful your entry is! So bust out those eye-scorching colors and get creative!!

(Ahhh sorry sorry I'm too excitable)

Refs of my oc in the next chapter
Deadline: May

YES the deadline has been extended:)

(I'm giving you lots of time because i, myself, procrastinate far too much)

The RULES are:

-no being rude and/or salty because someone else is better than you and/or won a prize. There will be many future contests, and EVERYONE is talented in their own way, so no going complete demon on others.

-please don't submit anything too explicit and/or violent. So like, don't try to recreate the prince Arctic scene from wof (if you get my meaning)

-if you join, make sure to submit your entry in time! I can give extensions, but let me know first if you need one or if you want to drop out. (Hopefully you'll stay)

-absolutely DO NOT steal or trace someone else's art. You will be disqualified. Your own art is beautiful enough!

-have fun!!

And the PRIZES are:

-First place: a fully body of an oc of your choice, a half body of an oc of your choice, a follow and votes on a book of your choice (I'll read the whole thing )

-second place: a full body, a headshot, a follow, and votes on a book (let's shrink the amount of words haha)

-third place: a half body, a follow, and votes on a book

-fourth place (if there are enough people): a headshot, a follow, and votes on a book

PARTICIPANTS:
-SagaTheMysticwing (dropped)

-AKittensJoy (dropped)

-Midnight_Paradox (turned in)

-mtimmons961 (turned in)

-aishajoydragon (turned in)

-whiteclaw64 (turned in)

-rainwing123 (turned in)

I think that's it
I'll add more if I remember something XD
Dam, my English was terrible

Also, do you like the cover? It's a pic of a poster in my bedroom