10 Followers Special

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Welcome!! You have made to the 10 followers special. This won't have much, just some artwork of my OCs!!:D

Bellow, is our beloved Creamkit. Who is currently the main protagonist in Darkening Path. Some parts are blurred because they show some spoilers in the book. (they show her warrior/medicine cat name) I'm proud of myself about the body, legs, and tail. But the face is creepy, at least my friend told me it was. I personally don't think it's that creepy, but it does need some work. Anyways,hope you like it!!!

Anyways, onto the next cat. Creamkit's sister, Shadekit. I'm not exactly proud of this one. It has the same format as Creamkit's but different colors. I messed up near the face at her whiskers. The colors are really weird too. I should have made them softer but I was out of energy from focusing on Creamkit. But keep in mind just because Shadekit's doesn't look the best doesn't mean she isn't an important character. Again, her warrior/medicine cat name is blurred out. Anyways, hope you like her!!!!

Next is Salmonkit!! Their other littermate. I am REALLY proud of his drawing. I did a different format for him, and I hope you like it. The only thing I don't lie is the coloring is a bit messy. His coat color is a maroon color. The brown markings will be explained later in the book. His warrior/medicine cat name isn't written on the paper so nothing is blurred. Hope you like it!!!!

I hope you liked the drawings of Creamkit, Shadekit, and Salmonkit!!! That's all for the 10 followers specials!!!!! I hope you liked it. I'll see you (no literally) in the 25 followers specials! Reminder: Vote and Comment!!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro