25 Followers Special (Part 2)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Question from: @SpringFern

1. 'Can you state a small spoiler on the next chapter?'

Answer: I'll give you a spoiler of one of the upcoming chapters in Darkening Path. Lets just say that Creampaw will be doing more hunting and fighting than she expected.

2. 'Are you currently working on other books that haven't been published yet? Or are you working on one book at a time?'

Answer: Yes I am working on books I haven't published yet. If you check my profile, then you will see in my description that 50 Ways to Get Kicked Out of Yellowfang's Den and Warrior Cat Rants are being worked on but not yet out. I am not working on one book at a time as you could have already guessed. I have books I haven't published yet, but Warrior Spoofs and Darkening Path are 2 separate books that are both being worked on right now and are published. 

I hope that answered your questions!! You still have 0 question you can ask.

Question from: @ceepapa10

1. 'Will Creamkit become a medicine cat or warrior?'

Answer: Creamkit will become a medicine cat's apprentice, but will have a little switch of roles later in the book. 

2. 'Will Creampaw have kits?'

Answer: Creampaw will have kits in the future. As in my fanfic, both medicine cats and warrior can have kits so this will not be against the warrior code.

I hope that answered your question!! You still have 0 more questions.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro