75 Followers Special

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I can't believe we're already over 75 followers!! Thank you so much!

For this special I thought of doing something crazy!! I will give the access to my account for one whole day. To have a chance at controlling the account, comment your username down in the comments. I will pick randomly. BUT, here are the rules to make sure this doesn't end up horribly wrong. Password1 - 'announce'

1. DO NOT, and I mean DO NOT edit any chapters of books that have writing on them. That means no deleting, adding, and changed any written text whether it be published or a draft. You will be reported and blocked if this rule is broken.

2. DO NOT changed my username, password, or gmail/email. If I find out you change any of this private information then I will report and block you with no hesitation. Also please don't change my bio.

3. If you are to reply, comment, announce, pm, or just post anything then address that it is from you by doing "- (username)". This way people know that it is you who is typing and not me. I will block you for 2 weeks if you break this rule. This rule is especially important for pms!

4. DO NOT hate, harass, or abuse ANYONE using my account. That also means don't show any homophobia or transphobia or any discrimination against LGBTQIA+. I will not stand for any bullying on my account. Breaking this rule will result in report and block.

5. NEVER under any circumstance, may you share any private information such as username, password, email/gmail to ANYONE. NO ONE except you and me are allowed to access my account. You will be reported and blocked for this.

Here are some things that you can do with my account Password2 - 'carnation'

6. You CAN announce, reply, comment, or pm anything with following rules 3 and 4. 

7. You may read any of y drafted chapters for books and published ones with following rule 1.

8. You CAN write a book and publish it, but make sure it is in the context of my other books. Something about animals. Once I take my account back, your book that you've written will still stay published. If you wish to continue it, just send me each chapter through pms and I'll copy paste in your book. All credits will go to you, and will be said in each chapter that it is from you. If I think it is not appropriate or to my theme/context of books I will take it down. 

9. You may change my profile picture if you want, I don't mind. Make sure its appropriate.

10. You can boast your rights to my account ;)

I'll spin the wheel for random, after we have at least 10 participants who sign up by posting their username in the comments. Also remember you will only be accepted if you pm me the passwords. Good Luck!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro