11. Message

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" HAYAH! " Keith shouted and charged at the wooden dummy with his sword.It pierced the dummy with no mercy and the sword came apart in half.

Keith turned around to Lance smirking and clapping.

" Bravo! " He said, " That's your last one. "

" What are you doing here and what do you mean? " Keith asked and his instructor came over and inspected the broken steel swords left on the ground.

" I believe your friend is right Sir, " He held the current damaged sword up, "This was your last weapon to train with. "

Keith was too confused to notice that Lance was called his friend, " What? How? I had just 5 yesterday. "

" Well, Sir- " The instructor started but was interrupted by Lance.

" It seems that you have destroyed them all this morning by rage without knowing. "

Color rushed to Keith's face and he glanced at his inspector.

" Is that true? " Keith asked and his teacher nodded politely , " Afraid so Sir. " 

Lance chuckled as Keith turned to him sheepishly, " No worries mullet, I'll order a guard to deliver a message to a skilled blacksmith nearby. " 

" Thanks Lance- " It slipped out before Keith could stop himself and he got more red.

Lance grinned avoiding the instructor's confusion and said, " You are very much welcome, my 'friend' "

***

Tap.Tap.

Katie and Matt's attention went to the door and they looked at each other thinking, ' Who would come here this early?'

It was the next morning and they had just started making breakfast. 

Sam got up and got the door after another knock. The Holts were met with a Royal Guard and a Royal Messenger.

" Samuel Holt." The guard said in his deepest voice and the messenger handed Sam a letter.

" Thank you Sir." Sam squeaked out and the guard nodded and left marching back to the forest with the messenger on his tail. ( No the guard does not have a tail )

Matt face-palmed himself, " Really dad? You couldn't have said it in a more manly voice?"

Colleen laughed and  pat her husband's back.

" Now now, let's take a look at the letter."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

I just realized that this story has been getting less and less views..

For those who didn't leave yet, thank you for reading this!

I will try to update on every Friday.

Have a nice day!

-Silver

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro