24. Excited

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Katie woke up with a confident smile on her face. It was finally the day!

She jumped out of her comfy spot and made the bed. Katie used the restroom and brushed her teeth then she fixed her hair to look more like a boy.

Matt appeared besides her and grinned in a goofy way, " Pidgeon, you look just like me now.."

Katie smiled at him, " That's what I'm kinda aiming for.."

He beamed at her, a real smile and not a grin or smirk, " I'm so proud of you Katie but please do be careful.."

" I will."

She reached for him but he disappeared and she realized that it was in her head the whole time.

Katie looked in the mirror and put on Matt's glasses as there was a loud knock.

Shiro and Hunk both barged in with food in their hands as soon as she opened the door.

" Today's the big day! Eat a lot of food for proteins!" Hunk said and stuffed a warm small bread in her mouth before she protested.

Katie chewed and swallowed it trying to say something but Shiro put a straw in her mouth that went to a protein milkshake.

She drank it all in 5 seconds and glared at them, " Great, now I forgot what to say."

They both flashed her a grin and Hunk said, " At least now you're full.."

" Thanks I guess," Katie smiled and stretched her arms looking at the clock above.

" I gotta get going!" She quickly said, " Take care of the house for me!"

Then Katie ran out the door, 

" Good luck!" The boys called after her.

Katie ran into the woods and came face to face with the castle's doors in a minute.

She panted and took a deep breath in with her hand on the doors.

'I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.' She thought.

" Are you going to go in or not?" Someone asked from behind and she snapped back to reality.

Blush crept in her cheeks and she quickly apologized and opened the door.

Katie drew in a sharp breath when she saw the inside of the castle and she heard the men behind her do the same.

They walked down the large hallways and finally saw a maid who worked in the castle.

" It's down the hall on the left."She said before wishing them luck and walking away the opposite side.

A rough looking guard met them there and ordered themselves in a straight line.

They did as told and then he started checking their IDs.

When he came to Katie, he raised an eyebrow and said, 

" Your ID?"

A/N

Apparently I won't be able to update next week Friday at the moment..

I have to go camping somewhere with a few other people and I doubt I'll be able to update there.

I hope you enjoy this update and sorry for next week but I will update the following Friday after that.

Thank you for understanding.

-Silver

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro