8. Thank You

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" A-are you okay?" Katie asked, shivering in the cold rain to a very wet Keith.

Keith looked up, surprised, to Katie and his eyes filled with tears once again. She sat down in front of him and pressed her hand against his forehead and he went red.

" You have a high fever, must explain why you're so red.." She said and Keith got more flustered.

" We should go inside before it gets worse!"

" I-I'm fine.. But you can go. It doesn't matter if I get a fever."

" And lie in a bed for days?! Listen to yourself Keith, you're soaked and in need of warmth!" Katie said and refused to leave. 

She looked him determined and stubborn and said, " I can't just leave you."

Keith wiped his tears as Katie moved the hair out of his eyes. His dark violet irises went unreadable and Katie flinched, afraid that she had crossed the line.

Her hand was still pressed up against his forehead so she slowly moved it back but was caught by Keith's hand.

He suddenly pulled Katie to him and embraced her in a hug.

" Thank you.." Keith smiled and his grip on her tightened, " For coming."

Katie was surprised but she returned the hug and smiled.

It had stopped raining now but Keith was still nowhere in sight. Lance had been looking everywhere in the forest when he heard shouting from a far distance.

Lance ran to the place thinking there was a thief to be stopped but was met instead with a cute lady hugging a certain prince.

He smirked and walked towards them slyly as their heads turned back to him surprised.

Keith blushed madly, " This is not what you think it is!"

" The only thing I think now is that you got yourself a woman!" Lance exclaimed and grinned.

He took a closer look at the girl and said, " Nice to meet you again, mi'lady.."

" Oh you're-"

" You can call me Lance." He bowed and smiled at her making Keith feel a twinge of jealousy.

Katie tried to stand up but remembered the pain in her legs a second too late. 

Keith and Lance both caught her using the tree as support. Katie apologized and smiled at them turning them pink.

Lance felt his heart skip a beat and his eyes widened thinking, ' How is that possible? '

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro