Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tomura
"Kurogiri what are your thoughts on this girl?" I ask thinking back to the battle. He turns around cleaning a cup." The girl is very interesting, her alchemy is exceptional. Her metal limbs are a mystery as well." I nod agreeing. The girls metal limbs were very interesting. During the battle the way her arms and leg moved. They acted as if they were real, except the spear part. "But what interested me more was the way she acted once shed seen the nomu. She acted almost compulsively to trap it." He nods.

"Yes possibly she knew what it was and felt bad for the creature or maybe she realized how much of a threat it was and decide to try and end things quickly." I agree scratching my neck.

"And her alchemy you've seen it before?" I ask intrigued. "Yes I believe it was during the battle with a man named father. She and her brother, who unfortenutly sacrificed his ability to use alchemy for the sake of his brother. They both were extraordinary in their battles. Something she possesses that her brother never did is something along the lines of the ability to control the soul. An alchemy that is forbidden by their laws for being to much of a risk. I've seen the ability as well. The girls father, when he visited their mothers grave. She appeared and performed some type of circle. Moments later the man died."

I smirk loving what I was hearing." You did well Kurogiri. This girl shows much promise for us and the new world."

Later that night master summons me, Which I happily expected. Time to give my report on the girl. Walking down the cold steps I come face to face with a strong powerful man who is weakened by his current condition, but is no less powerful." Yes master." A smirk played on the mans lips.

"The girl is her power as exceptional as I hear? I smile," from her combat abilities to the little bit of alchemy I've seen her perform shes excellent. I've not yet seen her use that power yet though. I'm sure you've spoken to Kurogiri about the battle in the other world." He nods." Tomura this girl is important to our research. Find out more about her. Every want, desire, need and weakness. Find out what drives this girl and why she acts the way she does. Find out what shes truely capable of!" He says confusing me.

"Master I understand that we need to find out more about that power, but why her past. How is that relevant to our research?" He chuckles a bit, making me feel a bit stupid for not understanding.

"You need to know what drives her to get her to help us. If we force her then she'll be useless. We need her to help us willingly. From what I've learned alchemy is a very hard thing to perform. The slightest mistake could end the person or persons life. If something's wrong or shes not fully sure about the descisions she making something could go wrong." I nod understanding more.

If we're suppose to get closer to her I have just the idea and just the person.

Cecilia
I needed to test out a few circles. I had a few ideas, but I couldnt just do it anywhere. I had to be in an isolated place as not to injure anyone. The school had one, but I wasnt ready to face anyone yet. I was still upset with them. I know I was being over dramatic about the situation, but it really hurts knowing I could have done something if allmight hadn't have stepped in.

Sighing I lay on the grass looking up at the clouds. I wonder what ed and al were doing. No doubt causing more trouble for mustang. I snicker at the thought. I could only imagine how much paperwork hes going to have.

I'm suddenly interrupted by a girl falling. I stare at her as she rubs her knees." Are you ok miss?" She looks up at me and smiles. She has short blond hair, blue eyes, round glasses, a pretty white dress and white flats. She was about 4,9." O I'm so sorry I wasnt watching where I was going. Are you alright. I fell on you after all?" She asks. I nod helping her." Yes I'm fine." She smiles brightly. I help her pick up her items. One being a book called the fault in our stars. I hand it back to her.

"My names cindy, how about you?" I smile noticing a hint of an accent. Japanese wasnt her first language." My names Cecilia." She beams squealing." That's such a pretty name." I blush looking away. Nobodys ever told me that before." Thanks." She smiles nodding." So what were you doing laying on the ground for? It's a nice day, sure, but not many people just lay in the grass."

"O really well I'm different I guess. I'm destined to stand out no matter what I do." I laugh. She smiles." That's not a bad thing, being different is what makes people who they are." I blush again. Was she hitting on me? I dont know, I'm so confused. I've never had someone hit on me before.

"Well it was nice meeting you Cecilia hopefully we run into eachother again. Your a really nice person." I beam again, nodding. Cindy seemed really nice.

She walks away a bright smile on her face. I lay back on the grass. Damn it, Cecilia stop being a coward. You need to go back to the school and use the training space. I didnt want to, but I knew I had to suck it up if I wanted to find a way home.

The next day I slip on the dreaded uniform and head to the school. I trudged to the school dreading the questions and human interaction. I'm not antisocial, its just people can be exhausting sometimes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro