Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Circle by circle all end in failures. I was growing angry, but knew I needed to stay calm or it could make the circle worse. Sighing I begin drawing the last circle I've come to believe may work. I draw it carefully as not to make any mistakes. The class watched the circle nervously. I mean they did just watch me get thrown into a wall three times.

It takes me 20 minutes to finish as it was the most complicated. When I finish I take a deep breath looking up to the sky." Please let this work truth. Let this last one work. Clapping my hands I slam them down watching as the circle glows a bright white then a blue. Lifting my hands I watch in amazement as the circle swirles before focusing in on two beings. Both brothers sat in mustang's office reading." Ed, al." They both look around before spotting me. Their eyes widen." CECILIA." I laugh seeing my brothers for the first time in what felt like forever which had only been a few months." O my truth I miss you guys. Ed you wont believe where I am?"

He eyes me." Cecilia where are you? What happened? We were working inside when all of a sudden you screamed. When we went looking for you we couldnt find a trace. Are you ok? You havent damaged your automail have you?" I laugh." Whoa, whoa ed calm down I'm fine. My automail is fine. I dont know what happened either. I was working then bam a portal opened up under me and I was here. Ed you wouldnt believe this world. It's so strange. The militery doesnt run the country here. They have a separate government and everything." His eyes widen.

"Omg Cecilia you got it to work?" says uraraka floating everyone to the ground. I smile." Yah I did, come meet my brothers everyone." They all run over looking into the circle. "Wow cecilia you look almost identical to your brothers." Says kaminari, I laugh." We sure do but I'm much higher in alchemic power them them." I say snickering." Ed frowns angry." Hay that's not fair, I cant use alchemy anymore and al cant remember much." I frown." How are you doing al? Are you getting better?"

Al looks at me golden eyes shining." I'm perfect now that we know your ok." Its been crazy here Cecilia. Mustang has been giving us nonstop paperwork." I snicker." Poor you. If it makes you feel any better I've been enrolled into school. I have mixed feelings about it. The people here have something called quirks. Everybody can do something different." Show them guys. One by one everyone starts showing off there powers." Apparently in this world alchemy is almost nonexistant. You won't believe the circle I had to draw. It's crazy. I never thought something could be that crazy." Suddenly ed looked very serious.

"Cecilia what circle did you draw?" I gulp at my mistake" O you know.. the basic one." He frowns." Cecilia what circle did you draw and what properties did you use?" I gulp and start listening them off." Sun, moon, stars, matter, time and truth." His eyes widen as if he didnt know what to say, before he looked angry." Your so stupid Cecilia, if this circle had failed you could have ripped the fabric of that world apart. Or worse created a blackhole that could potentially affect other worlds as well. And you involved truths circle. Your crazy." He scolds." Not to interrupt, but why is using those properties dangerous." Asks mina.

Ed sighs pushing his hair out of his face." Those properties are forbidden because there to powerful to be tampering with. As I said one wrong thing and she could blow the world up. Not to mention tampering with truth is worse."" What's truth?" Midoriya asked genuinely intrigued. It made me smile.

I answer this one though." Truth is essentially the same thing as what this world calls god and his world." They stare at me eyes wide." How is Winry?" I ask trying to change the subject. Ed smiles." Shes good, she misses you though." I laugh." I'm sure she does. She loves improving my automail. O ed I cant wait to get back. You cant get married until I get back. I kill you then bind your soul to a carton of milk if you do." Ed holds his hands up in defense." I promise, I promise. Gran wouldnt let me anywa-" suddenly the circle starts flashing. I gasp stepping back." Ed I have to go. The circles going to fail any second. I'll contact you when I find a way back." He nods. Slapping my hands down, I end the circle with a giant smile."omg we're so happy for you. Kaminaris right. You look almost exactly like your brothers." I laugh." Well I would hope so. Ed is my twin after all." I say smiling. They all stare at me stunned, probably not expecting that.

"Alchemy is so cool Cecilia. Could you teach us?" Midoriya asked looking hopeful. I frown." No." I say shaking my head." The amount of math your being taught in school isnt enough. Plus you still need to know chemistry and have the periodic table memorized. Maybe, just maybe if you did that I would teach you." Midoriya looked sad." I'm sorry midoriya, you do understand though. One wrong calculation in any transmutation circle could be devastating."

He nods his head." Yah I understand. I'll work hard to learn chemistry and the periodic table." I smile walking over and patting his head." Midoriya, I believe you can do it to." His eyes gleam and he smiles bright. I believe he can do it I just hope I never have to. In a way alchemy is a curse to many. Most have suffered greatly because they hold the power. Some tamper with it or abuse the power and they pay with their body and or life.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro