Shiv: good morning miss anika
Ani: can we start the discussion
Shiv: sure
And they start discussing the things but shivaay was staring her only
Ani: Mr.oberoi instead of staring me concentrate on this project
Shiv: I'm concentrating on the project only
Ani: god (sigh frustratedly)
Soon one boy enters in her cabin with a flowers in his hand
Anika smirks seeing him and goes near to him and hugs him tightly while shivaay get shocked seeing this they both hug each other tightly and after sometime they parted
Ani: what a pleasant surprise karan .... When did you come back from London
Ka: well you know that I can't live without you for long so here I'm
Ani: I also can't live without you I missed you so much
(She kissed his cheeks while shivaay was getting red in anger and jealousy and he was clenching his fist)
Ka: this is for you
(Giving flowers to her)
Ani: you know my likings so well
Ka: who is he (pointing towards shivaay)
Ani: he is Mr.shivaay Singh oberoi we are doing a project together
Ka: ohhh
Ani: and Mr.oberoi he is karan .... Karan mehra my boyfriend
Shivaay gets shocked listening this
Shiv: what?????
Ani: why are you so shocked Mr.oberoi he is my boyfriend and I love him
Now shivaay couldn't able to control his anger and he left the cabin hitting the door hard
Ka: oh my god anika for one sec I thought he will gonna kill me
Ani: stop it ......no need to get scared of him
Ka: mad or what didn't you saw his eyes they were bloodshot red ......if I will continue this drama more he will surely kill me
Ani: oh god stop it  ......... He will not even gonna touch you I promise but you have to keep on doing this drama
Ka: I'm not getting good vibes anika think once again
Ani: I know what I'm doing stop this nonsense and you are my friend or his
Ka: ohhh god plz save me she is digging my grave

Shivaay comes in his room and started throwing thing
Shiv: what the hell....... How can did that .....how the hell can she move on so easily .........boyfriend my foot ....love my foot....... You are mine anika and I know you still love me and I won't let you go so easily ............
You really I like to play games right than bring it on........ You didn't know who shivaay Singh oberoi is ........ You have to come to me only ..........
Soon he call khanna and ask him to get all the information about karan mehra

At night
Anika in her room
Ani: I don't know whether I'm doing right or not but I can't forgive shivaay I can't give him any more chance he always hurt me and then says srry .....
This time no srry ...... I don't want any more betrayals from him I just want to live a peaceful live.  ......... Yes I love him but I'm not that strong that I can face his betrayals more so its better he lives his life and let me live mine ........ And for that I have to do this drama so that he can stay away from me.........
She was lost in her thoughts due to which she didn't realize when a person entered in his room from window and pinned her to the wall .....and as you all know it was shivaay
Ani: what the hell you are doing here
Shiv: stop your nonsense .....why are you doing this
Ani: what I'm doing
(He tighten his grip on his shoulders due to which she winces in pain )
Shiv: you know what I mean
Ani: listen just let list from here
Shiv: who the hell....... He is
Ani: who????
Shiv: karan mehra
Ani: I told you he is my boyfriend and I love him
Shiv: stop your nonsense you love me
Ani: you should stop your nonsense ...... I love him not you get that in your head
Shiv: shut up .....just stop this nonsense anika you are mine
Ani; no I'm not yours
Shiv: enough don't force me to do something which I didn't want to do
Ani: really and what you will gonna do .......tell me
Shiv: don't forget you are my wife
Ani: ex wife Mr.oberoi
Shiv: stop this drama here only I know you are angry but that doesn't mean you will do all this
Ani: you are no one to me
Shiv: really
And he comes closer and anika start breathing heavily
Ani: stay away
Shiv: why are you getting affected anika I'm no one to you right
Ani: just get lost otherwise I will call police
Shiv; then call
And he start nuzzling in her hairs and anika closes her eyes and he was enjoying her fragrance
Shiv: stop it anika .......... You can give any punishment to me but don't do this
Ani: you can do this but I can't .........and don't forget you did it when we were married but now we are divorced
Shiv: anika plz .......... I can't see you with somebody else don't test my patience
Ani: and you think it is easy for me to forgive you after seeing you with someone else that too on bed
Shiv: that means you will not gonna stop
Ani: no ........I will date karan
Shivaay gets angry and he bites her necks and lick that spot after that leaving a big hickey on his neck while she closed her eyes tightly to control her moan
Then he goes back and stare in her eyes
Shiv: now you are marked anika ....... Remember you are mine only and soon I will get you back
Ani: only in your dreams Mr.oberoi
Becoz I will never gonna forgive you ever
Shiv: you will anika ......you will
Shivaay was about to leave but he turn towards her
Shiv: remember you are mine and stop this drama becoz it will create problems only
And he left
Ani(in mind) no....shivaay when you can betray me I can also take revenge from you but this is not revenge .....I just want to go far from you becoz I can't see you in front of my eyes whenever I saw you ....your betrayal comes in front of my eyes and I want to get over from it get over from you ...... I don't know I'm right or wrong but if this will help me in going away from you I'm ready .........

Thanxx for reading my ff.  😊😊😊😊

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro