10.prophecy issues?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(AAH I DIDNT SEE THAT A HAS 5 VOTERS IM SORRY- heres a re-make, ignore the old 10 we dont need it amymore)

"I am the prophetic cat!" You hissed at tidefeather, he is really getting on youre nerves.

"Hush your little pathetic mouth, mousebrain! We dont know who or what is in the peophecy! You should stop acting like you know everything, little idiot!" Tidefeather shouted back at you. You looked at tidefeather with an angry face. And rolled your eyes at him.

"Ah- guys- please stop-" echopaw tried to calm both you and tidefeather down.

"Ashkit- pherhaps we could just go back-" lionkit mewed, trying to calm you down.

'Why is nobody beliving me!?' You thought.

"I'll show you! I'll show you im right!" You hissed, immidiatly running out of camp.

"ashkit! Akh imsosorryimgonnagogetashkitseeyalatertidefeather bye!" Echopaw meowed fastly as he rushed to the territory to follow you.

"Im coming too-" "you stay here." Tidefather cut lionkit's words. Tidefeather coldly stared at lionkit, lionkit lowered his ears and walked back to the nursery.

Meanwhile..

You ran outside the unfamiliar forest. You heard echopaw chasing you and you immidiatly hid behind a bush, echopaw looked around for you but he couldnt find you. You took a few steps back and you bumped into something, you looked up and saw that it was..

Stormstep! Your father was behind you! He looked at you with disgust before then his expression turned into a big grin. You...

《Action》
》Option C won the vote!
C》nope. I would rather go with echopaw(4)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro