8. mossball

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You blushed in imbaressment as they laughed at you, you took the mossball and trhew it back at foxkit's face. Sugarkit and foxkit stopped laughing at you. You giggled at foxkit's face when he was hit by the mossball.

》you got +1 playing skill
(Check it in the charachter chapter)

The sky is getting darker and darker. You are tired of playing mossball and layed down on your nest. You closed your eyes and slept. You were fast asleep

~~~~~~~

"Hey.. pssst.. ashkit.. wake up.." lionkit whispered to your ear, you opened your eyes slowly to see, lionkit is still awake??

"Lionkit.. go to bed... im tired.." you meowed while you were half awake.

"Come on.. this will be fun!" Lionkit meowed energeticly. You  stood up and looked outside. Your eyes widen in facination.

"Its.. beutifull" you mewed. The sky is full of sparkling stars, lionkit smiled at you

"you know.. thats starclan, where everycat's souls went after they die, if you follow the clan code, one day you will be a star too" lionkit explained.

"I.... will be a star?" You asked in facination.

"Yeah! Of course! As long as you follow the clan code!" Lionkit mewed as he grinned happily at you.

"What will happen to the cats that doesnt follow the code?" You asked put of curiosity.

"Oh.. they go to the dark forest.. where they will starve and slowly dissaphear from the world" lionkit replied, looking away from the stars.

'I bet my father would go to the dark forest one day..' you thought, looking at the stars.

"What could it mean, tidefeather? " ypu could hear a male apprentice asked. It is echopaw! The medicine cat apprentice. And tidefeather is the medicine cat. Echopaw is a black tom with green eyes while tidefeather is a blue-grey tabby tom with sky blue eyes.

"Echopaw!" Lionkit greeted. "Lionkit! Long time no see, littermate!" Echopaw replied. You followed behind lionkit.

"Whats wrong?" Lionkit asked

"Oh... theres this.. prophecy that starclan shared with me.. i dont know what it means!" Echopaw replied.

"Echopaw! I told you if you get a prophecy, tell the leader first before anyone else!" Tidefeather warned.

"Please tidefeather? Just lionkit and ashkit!"

"Fine.." tidefeather sighed, looking at his apprentice.

"So.. the prophecy is..

"fire will roast the lands"
"The curse will dissaphear by burn"
"But if you dont find the sand"
"one cat will die every turn"

Echopaw explained,

'The curse? Is.. is it me?' You thought in shock.

《Action》
A》its.. this.. prophecy is about me- (4)
B》sand.. we need to find sand! (0)
C》lionkit, im tired, lets go back- (1)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro