Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

December 31 Night...
A Crowdy Club. The loud music, flashing lights and hooting sound of folks are capable of making anyone  sway.
Far away from this mob, 2 men are sitting face to face, showing least interest in the chaos around them.

Man 1: Its 11:50. Only 10 minutes to New year. Still no sign of him. Are you sure about the source of information?
Man 2: Yes sir. Shall we wait for some more minutes. The informer is genuine.
Man 1: Ok Jahan! Anyway I can't go to her New Year Party now.
Jahan: Sorry Neil sir, if you want I can...

( so the Man1 is Neil and Man 2 is Jahan)

Neil interupted: Why are you sorry? This is our duty and I m privileged to serve our country. Moreover I m not at interested in those parties.
Neil mobile started ringing showing the name "Juhi" on screen.
Neil tried to smile seeing it but it turned to be a fake one. Jahan noticed it.
Neil: Excuse me. (He moved to a corner)
He picked up the call.
Neil: Hello
Juhi:Neil where r u? Mein kab se wait kar rahi hu. My friends are waiting to meet you. You promised me that we will celebrate New Year together. ( She shot a series of questions) Though Neil couldn't hear anything due to the noise in the club he guessed that she is angry.
Neil: Hello...Hello... Juhi... I can't hear u... one minute...
Juhi: What's this Neil... ( she continued her blabbering) Neil made a face and tried to move out of the club yanking away the people. Suddenly the lights turned off and people started New Year count down. 10  9  8  7.....
Neil continued to move out. Suddenly, some one bumped to Neil. Neil held that person by waist then only he understood that it was a girl. 3..2..1.. Happy New Year..... the mob freaked out. The lights turned on above Neil's head. Glitters showered on them. Neil was looking that girl whose eyes were still closed. She was clutching Neil's shirt. When she opened her doe shaped eyes, Neil got lost in it. Both were just gazing eachother.

Tring...tring... Their eye lock broken by Neil's Phone. She quickly stood up and mumbled a sorry and went out. Neil was still lost. Neil in mind: Why do I feel that I know her. Who is she?
His phone was ringing with frustration.
Finally Neil picked it. Before Neil could say anything Juhi screamed: Happy New Year Honey! Neil with embarrassment: Happy New  Year Juhi.
Juhi: Are u upset with me? Sorry I spoke rudely last time. I know you are an ACP and your duty is very much important. This year will be a new beginning for us so, I will not trouble you by forcing you for anything like parties, date and shopping etc. And I promise that all the coming New Year eves we will be together.
(She said with excitement. )
Neil chuckled: Yeah! Sure. I also promise that from now onwards I will try to spend some more time with you.
Juhi, I m on a mission so I will call you later. Bye. Take care.
Juhi: yeah! Bye.

Neil was still thinking about the girl he just met. Suddenly Jahan came to Neil.
Jahan: Sir, I saw him.
Neil: Come on let's follow him

Hello friends,
So this is the first chapter.
Hope you are liking this.
Please keep supporting me.
❤❤❤❤
Lali

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro