Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Bhaiyya, aap juhi se sagayi karne ja rahe h?"
Naina barged into Neil's room which broke Neil's trance. He was sitting with his laptop. Seeing Naina he closed it and turned to her " Tum aaj college nahi gayi?"
" Aaj mera ek lota bhayi ka sagayi h aur mein college jaun? Ye kaise ho sakta h. I had dreamt a lot about your marriage functions but it was not like this" Naina said in one go.
" jhuti! tum apni shaadi ki sapne dekti h nahi meri" Neil said with a smile. But Naina didn't smile. She continued: wo bhi dekte h aur ye bhi. I had planned a lot and thought everybody will be so happy on your engagement but nobody is happy even you bhaiyya . Why didn't you tell Papa that you don't want to get engaged to Juhi?
Neil: Kisne kaha mein happy nahi hu? Aur mein kyu kahunga ki mujhe juhi se sagayi nahi karna? It is already fixed.
Naina : really? Do you love her bhaiyya?
Neil fell silent. Naina: apko pata bhi h pyar kya hota h?
Neil: oh, to tumhe badi gyan h!
Naina: Pyar ko samajhne k liye gyan nahi dil chahiye
Neil: seriously? Are you learning all these from college?
Naina: baat mat ghumao. Ye batayiye aap juhi se pyar karte ya nahi?
Neil again got tongue tied. Naina: aap apni aankhein bandh kijiye.
Neil frowned: what? Ye kya bakwas h?
Naina: chup! Close your eyes. Neil closes his eyes. Naina continues in a dreamy voice: "aaj apki engagement h. It will be a beautiful evening. Everywhere is arranged with pretty flowers and lights. You are standing on the floor wearing a classy suit. With your dashing smile." Neil unknowingly smiled thinking about it. " Now you listen to the clinging of bangles. You know who it is. Yes, it is your to be bride. Slowly slowly she is walking towards you. You smiles at her and she smiles back."
Neil was imagining all these with a smile. But when he saw his fiancee's beautiful smile he opened his eyes with a shock. Because it was Ananya!
Naina surprised seeing Neil. Naina: what happend bhaiyya?
Neil : stop it Naina. This is bullshit. You go and get ready. Go..
He almost pushed her out his room and closed the doors. He leaned back on the door.
Neil: Why I saw Ananya instead of Juhi?
Uff! Madhavi tayi, Maid of Ananya came to Ananya's room with an annoyed face.
Kya hua tayi? Ananya asked. "Tez barish ho rahi h uper se ye pulicewala. Kitna sawal puchte h. Keh rahe h apke protection k liye h. Devari deva!" Said Madhavi tayi.
Ananya smiled.
" O bhul gayi, kisine aap ko milne aye h"
Saying this Madhavi left to kitchen. Ananya went to the door. To Ananya's shock there stands Neil
A few minutes ago.
Neil almost pushed Naina out his room and closed the doors. He leaned back on the door.
Neil: Why I saw Ananya instead of Juhi?
No...I was not seeing it. I was imagining. I imagined Ananya as my fiancee! Why? Am I in love with Ananya? Geez! But Is this love? Can love happen this fast?
Suddenly Phone vibrated in Neil's pocket.
Neil: Hello, DD..
DD: sir ji, sagayi ki mubarakein...
Neil: Thanks DD. Ye tum phone pe kyu bol rahe ho? Aren't you coming?
DD: sorry sir, meri girlfriend agayi h Delhi se usse pick karke ghar chodna h.
Neil: Acha... to usse sath leke aao na. You can't miss my engagement.
DD: Apko pata hena wo nahi manegi. Keh degi, uske pass party kapde nahi h, matching jewellery nahi h, aise kaise ja sakti hoon...wagera..wagera.. Mein try karta hoon usse lane k liye.
Neil smiles: DD, ek baat puchu? Tumhe kaise pata chala tum sunehri se pyar karta hoon?
DD: wo.. hum collegemates the na, We were friends. Slowly slowly we both realised that we can't live without eachother.
Neil: How fast love can happen? Can it happens at first sight?
DD: of course sir ji, pehli mulakat mein bhi hosakta h ya phir meri aur sunehri ki tarah friends k beech ho sakta h. Aur apki tarah engagement k din fiancee se bhi hosakta h. Wahi to pyar ki jadoo h. Congratulations sir ji aapko pyar ka ehsas ho gaya.
Neil's eyes twinkled in happiness. He cut the phone and was about to go out. But he stopped midway. "What about Juhi? She must be getting ready for the engagement. What will I say to her father? How Can I console them? I should stop this function. But the most important thing is I need to talk to Ananya. Yes. First I will go to her.

To be continued

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro