Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Neil felt his ring finger is burning. But his heart was burning more!
Stop thinking about her. There was nothing between me and Ananya and never will be. It is only 3-4 weeks since I met her for the first time. It will be easy to forget. Moreover we never had involved with eachother and never will be. Why did she hide that she is married and she has a kid. There I am! I wanted to stop thinking about her and I m still doing it. Now, I should not bother about her. I have my life, responsibilities and family.
He was standing in the balcony looking at the night sky. To his shock, Somebody hugged him from behind.
Swetha could not close her eyes for a minute. Sleep was far away from her.
Kya Naina jo boli wo sab sach h? Tillu sach mei Ananya se pyar karta h? She remembered the evevts in party.
Neil's face was blank. Swetha very well know his son's blank face shows his inner turmoil. He must have suppressed his grief or agony. He smiled only at DD but that smile did'nt reach his eyes. The ring exchange was done. An overwhelming Juhi hugged Neil. He never reciprocated Juhi's hugs. No difference today also. Swetha remembered. Neil slightly pushed Juhi away. Neil was not involved in the songs and dances going on there. His eyes were at horizen. Purely emotionless. Neil mechanically danced with Juhi. He had food for name sake.
During the whole function, I saw some emotion in Tillu's eyes only when he saw ananya! Swetha thought. Does he love Ananya? Wo ye sab apni papa k kehne par kar rahe h. He used to say he does not love Juhi but everything will be alright. Me too thought, one day he will start loving Juhi. But now, I feel nothing will be alright if he loves Ananya. Does Ananya love him back? If she loves him she would have not come for his engagement, right? Ananya bhi kuch disturbed lag rahi thi. Wo baar baar Neil ki taraf dekh rahi thi. Kuch samajh nahi araha. Kya karu? Mujhe in dono se zaroor baat karni padegi.
Swetha determined.
This was a sleepless night for Ananya as well.
Neil, you are hurt. I have no other way. She looked at the little angel sleeping next to her and wiped her tears.
Ring exchange was over when Avni stepped into the Khanna's. She went there after a mental trial on attending the function. She herself presented the arguments for and against going to his childhood friend's engagement. Finally her brian proclaimed the verdict to go there so that her heart can accept him as Juhi's fiance.
The typical decision a person would take at this situation. " Why my heart is sinking. I came here to see his engagement so that I will be able to accept the reality. But when I saw Neil there with Juhi, I cound not handle it. Yes! I have started feeling for you Neil. When your eyes met mine I could see your pain. I realise, you have started feeling for me as well. What can we do Neil? Our destiny is different, paths are different. We are bounded by our responsibilities. I will be your friend forever and always.
"Why are you pushing me away Neil? Now we are officially engaged. Still you are doing the same. Did I do anything wrong?" This is not the first time Neil denying Juhi's love.
" No Juhi. No fault at your side. It is...it is complicated. You don't understand."
Juhi: what complication Neil? I don't understand.
Neil: please Juhi, not now. Give me some time.
Juhi: I had enough Neil. We know eachother for a long time and our marriage is fixed now and you are telling me it is complicated. I think there is only one reason behind this. Do you love someone?
Neil: Yes... I did. I loved someone.
Juhi felt an explosion in her brain. Juhi: You...you loved someone? Who?( she got picture of Ananya in mind)
Neil: I can't say who. But trust me I will forget all that will love you. Give me some time.
Juhi: Ok Neil. At least you told me openly the reason. I appreciate that. What happened between you two? Juhi asked in a shivering voice.
Neil: May be I am not meant for that girl. Leave all those. I promise that no one will come between us.
Neil took Juhi's palm in his. Juhi smiled through tears.
Juhi: Thank you Neil. Thank you.
Neil thought it was a new begining. But nothing has ended.
Juhi in mind: I am sure that girl is Ananya. But what happened between them. Why they can't be together. I should know.
To be continued.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro