Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Unreciprocated love is like python snake. It will suffocate you and cringes you and finally kills you.

"Superman uncle..." Misty ran towards Neil who stepped into their home.
"Awe... Misty baby " Neil picked her in his arms. " Kya mein superman hu?"
"Yes... Aap mujhe aur mom ko bachaya h. To aap superman h. Mene apki drawing bhi banayi h." Misty said with glittering eyes.
Neil: Acha... to dikhao.. Painting acha h to apko gift bhi milenge.
Misty clapped her hands: Gift!... wo kya h?
Neil: It's a surprise.
Neil carefully put Misty on floor and she ran to her bedroom. Meanwhile Neil started his work. He bagan to secretly search the house. His aim was to find any clue about Ananya's husband Varun. In between Madhavi came with tea.
Madhavi: sir ji chay..lijiye.
Neil: thanks. Ananya kaha h.
Madhavi: ji... wo bahar gayi h kuch kam k liye. Zaroori h to mein abhi unhe phone lagati hoon.
Neil:( smiled inside. Because he was waiting for ananya to leave home so that he can search in the house) nahi... mein wait karoonga. Acha Ananya ka husband... wo unka naam kya tha...
Madhavi: ji Varun ji
Neil: Mujhe unse kuch baat karna tha Ananya k case k bare mein. Unka contact no de sakte h?
Madhavi: wo... appun k pas nahi h. Aap madam ji se puchiye na..
Neil: Tik h.
Neel looks at a picture frame containing Ananya and Misty's photogragh.
Neil: Misty ananya jaise dikhti h ya phir unki papa jaise?
Madhayi: wo... mujhe pata nahi. Appun Varun ji ko dekha hi nahi.
Neil: photograph bhi ?
Madhavi: nahi. Shayad madam ji k pas hogi.
Neil: Ananya aur unki husband k beech mein baat hoti h har roz? Phone pe?
Madhavi: wo... shayad raat mein karte honge.
Neil: itne dino mein ek baar bhi nahi dekhi?
Madhavi refused.
Misty ran to Neil with a piece of paper. "Dekho Superman."
Neil: wow misty. Its awesome! Aap ko gift milni chahiye. Bolo kya chahiye?
Misty: mein jo bhi bologe wo mujhe mil sakte h?
Neil: ha..ha kyu nahi mil sakte h?
Misty: to mujhe beach pe jana h.
Neil: aap abhi tak gayi nahi. Thats sad. Apki mom ne ye acha nahi kiya. Tho kya hum dono aaj hi, abhi jayenge.
Misty jumped with happiness.
" Thank u superman"
"Always welcome my princess"
Madhavi: sab.. madam ji ne mana kiya h isse bahar nahi leja sakte.
Neil: Dont worry. Mein hun naa uske sath. Mein Ananya se kahunga.

"Ye saman kitchen mein rakh lo" Ananya urf Avni told Madhavi entering the house.
Madhavi took the packets and walked to kitchen. " Misty so gayi kya?" Asked Avni as she could not see Misty. Usually Misty run to Avni to get her favourite chocolates from Avni.
" wo... bachi ko sir beach dikhane gaye h"
Avni shocked hearing that from Madhavi.
Avni: Aapko pata hena mein misty ko bahar jana mana h? Phir aap kese usse jane dia. Wo bhi mere absence mein. Mene aap par bharosa kiya tha. I regret it.
Madhavi: madam ji.. wo... sir h... issliye...
Without waiting to hear anything more Avni sprint.
Neil at beach: how is it?
Misty: yummi... she said licking ice cream.
Neil: ab meri princess ko kya chahiye?
Misty: Mujhe khelna h..
Neil: aapka hukoom sar ankhon par.
Neil bowed infront of misty in a dramatic way. She giggled. Neil looked at the watch. " Ananya might have known that I took Misty with me. She will come soon." Neil noticed Misty looking at a particular direction without moving. There was a girl child slightly elder than her. She is playing with her father and mother. Neil headed towards Misty. Neil: kya hua princess?
Misty made a sad face and looked away.
Neil: Aap sad kyu h?
Misty noded with disagreement.
Neil: Aap ye superman uncle ko friend manti ho?
Misty noded.
Neil: sachi? Misty: sachi.
Neil: to batao.. kya hua?
Misty: mujhe mere papa se milna h.
Neil: Itni si baat? Hum zaroor milenge. Ye batao kaha h aapke Papa.
Misty: pata nahi.
Neil: Papa ne princess ko der sare chocolates and dolls lene gaye hena. Aap ko pata nahi?
Misty: Nahi.
Neil: to jab Papa phone karenge na tab pucho unse.
Misty: wo Phone nahi karenge.
Neil: kyu?
"Neil..."
Both Neil and Misty turned their faces to the owner of the voice. It was none other than Ananya. She was red in anger. As soon as she reached them she picked Misty in her hand. Misty was scared by her angry mother.
"What is this Neil? Tum mere permission k bina Misty ko kyu leya yehape?"
Neil: Misty ne mujhe kaha usse beach dekhni h.
Ananya: Uski maa abhi zinda h aur uski wishes bhi puri kar sakti h. Tumhe ye sab karne ki koi zaroorat nahi h.
Neil: why r you talking rubbish.
Ananya: Rubbish? Yes.. this is rubbish. Ye dekho..
She shows a news paper sheet in front of neil.
News: " DCP aur Reporter ki najaz rishta"

Neil's eyes reflected agony and anger. Flashes of camera made the trio ( Avni, Neil and Misty) turn their heads. Misty creased her tiny eyes. Soon many reporters surrounded them.
" Sir, Is it true that you both are in relationship? "
" Aap aur 24*7 news channel k ex reporter ka kya rishta h"
" Kya ye sahi h ki ms. Ananya ne aapko drug mafia k khilaf evidences diya h?"
" ye bachi kon h?"
" But you are engaged to the daughter of Mr. Shakher Mittal."
" Aap ms. Ananya ko kyu protect kar rahe h"
"Ms. Ananya.. aap ko kuch kehna h?"
STOP IT! Neil shouted. "Aap log kya prove karna chahte h? Ye hota h aap ka kam? Shame on you! It is true that she gathered the evidences against Mr. Anand Verma and her life is at threat because of him. Instead of tearing off his mask you people are throwing stones at this lady. Ananya is also a reporter like you. At least consider that. Move away...
Move..."
Neil protectively directed Ananya and Misty out from the media people.
Shekhar Mittal barged into Prakash Khanna's cabin in Khanna's enterprises.
Prakash: Good morning ji. Aaj kese yad kiya aapne.
Shekhar sat on the chair with a smile and handed prakash a news paper.
It was the same news. Prakash widened his eyes looking at it but didn't say anything. So, Shekhar continued.
Shekhar: I know this is not a big deal. Neil jaise sache aur imandar officers ko neeche dikhane k liye log kuch bhi karte h. Lekin meri beti k liye ye badi baat h. Wo ro rahi h aur mujhe meri beti ki aansu bilkul bardash nahi ho raha h.
Prakash: I understand Shekhar ji. Usse mein baat karunga.
Shekhar: usse baat karne ki zaroorat nahi h. Aap apne bete se baat karo shadi ki. Hume ye shadi jald se jald karna h. You know, she is my only daughter. Bachpan mein wo apni maa ko khoi h. Tab se lekar mein usse kabhi rone ka koi wajah nahi diya mene. I hope you understand.
Shekhar looked at Prakash harshly and left the room.

"Mumma ye ...na...jaa..yaz.. kya h?"
A glass fell down from Avni's hands and broke into pieces. " Aapne ye word kaha suni misty?"
Misty pointed her tiny fingers to the TV screen. Some paparazi channels were celebrating the news of illegitimate relationship of DCP and a channel reporter.
Blood rushed through Avni's arteries. She switched off the TV and picked Misty in her hands and walked to her room.
Some how Avni made Misty sleep. That little girl was going through extra-ordinary things. It is not good for Misty. She is hearing things that a child should never hear. "Today society is talking about the relationship between Neil and myself. What if tomorrow they drag Misty to this ugly conversation. No! This should not be happened. God... why are you testing me like this? Why are you testing this child this much. She is only 4 yrs. She had been through a lot already. Please spare her"
Avni stood in front of Jesus Christ's photo which was in the shelf.
"Neil sir..."
It was quarter past 12 at night. DD was about to leave police station. Then only he noticed light in Neil's room. He got into the room and called Neil. "Neil sir.."
Neil opened his eyes. He was on his reclaining chair, exhausted and fed up.
" Aren't you going home sir? It is 12 15 already."
" I am tired DD. I am tired of everything."
"Sab tik hojayega sir ji. Aap ghar jaake aaram kijiye"
" I dont know how to face Dad. I am fed up of giving explaination to everyone."
" Face to karna padega na sir ji. Aap aise himmat math hariye. Aap ki family aapko kabhi bhi aap par sawal nahi kar sakte. Ye channels bhi na... in logon ko aur kuch nahi kam nahi h kya? Sab ko afwayein phelane ka shauk h."
" Mujhe nahi lagta h ye sab channelwaalon ka shauk h. Ye kisine unse karwa rahe h. DD tum mera ek kam karoge?"
"Kahiye na sir ji"
To be cont.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro