Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Really Avni? You met him?" Mitali jumped out of bed and hugged Avni in sheer happiness. " slowly baba... now you have to take care of your baby bumb" Avni told mitali and Mitali flushed. " tell me what was his reaction? "
Avni: He was more than happy. I think if you were there, he might have lifted you in his arms. Mitali flushed more.
Avni: oho... someone is blushing.. I am very happy for you dear. I never thought that this would be easy.
Mitali: I told you na... his is a gem.
Avni: But his mother is a demon. You have to take care.
Mitali nodded with a worried face.
"Tho ye he tumhara faisala?"
"Haa mamuni.. mein usse shadi karunga."
" Have you lost it? Bacha mein tumhari shadi k baare mein bahut kuch sochke rakha h. Bahut dhoom dhaam se hona chahiye mere raja bete ki shadi. Dilli ke pure log ye shadi ko zindigi bhar yaad rakhna chahiye. Aur... meri bahu... wo sabse sunder, sanskari aur ameer honi chahiye.. tum ek ha keh do beta... mein ye Mitali ko mitti mein miladegi aur uski bache ko bhi"
"WO MERA BACHA HE MAAMUNI.." vidyut roared.
"Aur tu... tu mera bacha h" Ragini said in a calm voice with a smile in the corner of her lips. Slowly her smiled widened and Vidyut also joined in that smile.
"Arrey wo kabki ja chuki h... ab tu apni character mein wapas aajaa"
"Maamuni ap mujhe janti h na. Uss ladki se shaadi karne ka bhool mein kaise kar sakta hoon?"
"Phir bhi beta... shuruath mei mujhe tumpe shak tha."
" Mein aapki aulath hu maamuni... apki khoon."
"Mujhe garv he tumpe beta.. Ab iss ladkiyon ka kya karna h"
"Ye baat mujhpe chod do maamuni. I will handle this in my way"

"Tho ye Vidyut cheat kar rahe the" Neil asked Ananya. "Tumhe kab pata chala ye sab?"
"Mujhe der se pata chala.. nahi, bahut der se.. He used to come to see mitali and showed very much care and love towards her. Sometimes I had an instinct that isn't he too nice to be real but... I shuttered that thought seeing Mitali's happiness. We managed to hide everything from her parents. But my mother knew everything. Soon I got an internship and I moved to kolkata.
One day I got a call from an unknown number.***
Avni: Hello...
"Avni... save..me please..."
Avni's heart skipped a beat. " Mitali... what happened? Why are you crying?"
Mitali: " Avni... save me... that Vidyut... he was cheating me.. I am in danger..."
Avni: what? Tu ab kaha h? Are you ok?
Mitali: I don't know Avni... He told me that we shall go and meet his family. I agreed. He opened the car door and made me sit in the back seat of his car. Suddenly someone held me and covered my mouth with a piece of cloth. I can't remember anything after that. When I opened my eyes I was in a dark room.
Avni: oh God.. Are you fine? Aur baby?
Mitali: I m not fine. Please kuch karo.. These whole things happened 2 weeks ago. I was in a brothel. By chance I got an opportunity to escape from it. But... they might come after me...
Avni: ye kiska number h? I will try to track your location.
Mitali: Now, I am hiding in a grocery shop. Its owner is a nice man. This is his number..
Avni: Mitali... dear.. Give phone to the man.. and you need not worry. I will do something.
Neil: Then?
Avni: With the help of my friends in Delhi and that shop owner, I found Mitali. I brought her to kolkata. She was very weak due to lack of food. I had to have her admitted in a hospital. But, we managed everything. By the time, Vidyut and his people were trying to find us in Delhi and Kolkata. They were constantly visiting our family and friends.
Neil: How did you manage to hide from them?
Avni: I got an assignment in south India and we spent months there. Mitali gave birth to a baby girl.
Neil: Misty?
Avni: Yes. She is daughter of Mitali and Vidyut. Mitali had a complicated delivery and she was in ICU. I took care of Misty in the ward. But.. one day Vidyut's people reached the hospital. They had targeted Mitali.  They wanted Misty as well. Mitali asked me to escape with Misty and she herself surrendered to Vidyut's pistol. I couldn't save her. I couldn't save my best friend.
Avni could not hold back her tears. She turned away from Neil to hide her tears. Neil's heart clenched seeing Avni's tears. He went in front of Avni and cupped her face with his hands. Avni looked into his eyes which were wet as well. Neil hugged Avni tightly. Avni remained clung to Neel too. He caressed her hair to calm her and kissed her hair.
"I am s..sorry Neil. I am sorry.."
"Sshh... Avni.. you don't need to be. Whatever you did was absolutely right. Don't cry"
" No Neil I was not right. I should not have believed that Vidyut. I could not save my friend. I couldn't save Misty's mother. I failed. "
"It was not your fault Avni. You tried your best. You were all alone. Still managed to save Misty from that beast na?"
" But she is still not safe... that demon will come after us if he know.."
"That's why you disguised yourself as Ananya right? Don't worry now, you are not alone. I will not let him harm you. I will not let him harm Misty"
" I am scared Neil... now our faces are shown in TV channels... he might.."
Neil put his finger on Avni's lips.
" Nothing... nothing will happen to you and Misty.. It is my word. I will be with you...forever and always. "
They remained clung to eachother with closed eyes. Avni felt safe in Neil's hands. Neil felt like he has got something back which he had lost long ago.

To be continued.

Hi readers,
Please tell me how is my story. I can see only few votes. Is it because this story is not good or am I bad writer? Feel free to comment your opinion. What should I improve?
Thank you.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro