17 | irl

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

froy's pov

☼  

there was a few knocks on the door before i heard their voices.

"froy, we're here froy, open the door froy!" the familiar voices of dylan, xavier and riley were muffled behind the closed door.

i opened the door and gave xavier the most painful high five ever.

"shit that hurt bad," xavier groaned and held his hand close to him.

"never do that again," i hissed.

"yo, what are we up to?" riley asked while closing the door behind her and setting her bag down on the ground.

"um," i turned to look at dylan hoping that he was paying attention to the conversation, but he wasn't. "we could chill here for a bit before we go out, i ordered food." i waved for them all to follow me.

when we reached the kitchen, i watched and xavier and riley both exchanged grins.

"can we eat?" xavier asked.

"why do you think i ordered it?" i chuckled. dylan was the first to get to the food.

"why is there no meat on this pizza?" dylan had the lid to a box opened, his face looked disgusted.

"riley's vegetarian, that's for her, there's like ten other boxes of pizza with meat on it dude," i told him.

"ooh, yes, thank you, i'll be taking this, and this, to your living room," riley took the box of pizza and a bowl of fries and left.

"should we just take this food to the living room?" xavier suggested, dylan and i both nodded and together we brought the food to where riley was.

"why'd you guys even invite us over?" xavier asked with a mouthful of food as soon as we sat on the couches.

dylan was the one to look at me this time, i sighed and put my food down, xavier and riley caught on and put their food down as well.

"well, what?" xavier asked impatiently.

"i think dylan should explain because he has the evidence." i nodded at dylan who took out his phone and passed it to riley.

"wait, what the fuck?" riley said with shock. xavier took the phone from her and blinked.

"that's macy," he said quietly.

"yeah no shit it's macy, who's this kid she's talking to? is this you dylan?" riley turned to dylan with rage.

"no no, it's your date for your formal, liam, i got that from his account." dylan held up his hands with surrender.

riley gasped, then laughed.

"holy shit, liam! oh my god!" she kept laughing.

"why are you even laughing?" i asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

she shook her head and tilted it back with laughter, then as her eyes made it's way to xavier, she stopped.

"that's macy..." she said quietly, she had noticed the sad expression on xavier's face and wrapped one arm around him.

"should have expected it, she said she'd ditch you for froy," dylan exclaimed and shook his head, xavier glared at him, "what about you riley? that's liam."

"i don't give a fuck about liam no more, he's a shit and i'm not gonna cry over a guy that i haven't even met, he's not worth it," she spoke harshly, but we all knew that she was right.

"it's just that macy texted me a few days ago thinking that i was cheating on her, she made sure everyday that i wasn't with anyone else other than riley," he chuckled and shook his head, "and to think about the times she's been with other boys." riley snorted and let go of xavier.

"why did you stay with her though? why were you still her friend?" i asked them.

"because she's a manipulative bitch who controls you," xavier now had a more angry look on his face, "riley didn't even want to find a date online at first, but even if she argued with macy she'd still do it, macy was the one to post that photo, i don't even think riley had any say in it, now macy is going to try using riley's fame."

"fame that i don't even deserve." riley mumbled to herself.

"what does that mean?" dylan was now the one that asked the question.

"i didn't post that picture, selena invited me for a photoshoot because i apparently looked like her when i don't, now i'm given a chance to act! i didn't even do anything to deserve the fame, it was given to me." riley said noncholantly, her face blank.

it was true.

"how does one become unfamous?" she asked, and none of us answered.

"it's too late now," dylan shrugged.

"great, now i'm gonna famous for being a clout chaser because i hang out with you guys." she groaned and leaned back into the couch.

"you shouldn't worry too much though, heaps of people are getting famous for stupid reasons, danielle was famous for that one catch phrase and kids that can't sing are now singers, yours doesn't even sound bad," i tried to brigthen the mood.

riley just shrugged.

"so," dylan got up and wiped crumbs off his pants, "who wants to go to disneyland?"

riley instantly jumped off the couch and followed dylan and i to the door and xavier reluctantly followed behind us.

☼  

a/n ; oh hey there, my friend posted a video of dylan sprayberry and khylin rhambo at a pedestrian crossing outside her car when they were here, they were freaking 45 minutes away from my house i'm still crying. they should never leave australia

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro