Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Oh my God May, the workers don't care" Jen laughed holding the camera as I put up some toilet paper on the shelf. It was our toilet paper Fort. It's amazing and we're almost done, I'm on the top finishing. "Goood" I smiled putting the last toilet paper. "And done." I smiled, hoping down. She smiled and we went to find things. "This, definitely this." I smiled picking up Minecraft pickaxes. She rolled her eyes and we continued. "Thissssss OMG YESSSSSSSSSS!" Jen yelled happy. "Keep you fucking British voice down." I laughed calming her. "Hay! You have a British accent too!" She pouted. I rolled eyes. "What are you guys doing?" Another British accent rang through my ears. "Nothing." I smiled biting my lip and turning towards him. He smirked and nodded it wasn't nothing. "Let's go!" I said and pulled Jens hand. "But he's cute!" She whined. "Don't care" I said tugging her. "You say that when you do care." She smirked. "Whatever." I smiled and got her to come. The guy chuckle as we went to get a few pillows. I pulled out my camera. "To the pillows." I smiled the camera facing Jen who was in front of me. She shook her head and we went.

We sat in our Fort on our phones. "Oh shit!" I heard a familiar British voice say when a toilet paper fell. I looked through the hole. It was the same guy that was in the Isle questioning us. We just stared at each other, me glaring and him smirking. I took a picture of him, the flash on. "What the hell?" He asked holding his eyes standing back. "What does that even mean? Like seriously, what does-" Jen put her hand to my mouth. I glared at her. She made me get out of the fort and apologize. Fucking Bitch. I stood in front of him. "I'm sorry, for taking a picture with the flash on." I said not really sorry. "Mean it." Jen rolled her eyes. "I do!" I looked at her. She scoffed. I groaned. "I'm sorry for using flash to make go away." I said sincerely this time. "Will met a girl! Ohhh" I heard a boy say behind the guy I was talking to. I glared at him. "Fuck off." I growled. "Sorry about her, I made he apologize for taking a picture of him with flash on to make him go away. He ruined the fort we made" Jen explained. "Your forgiven." The British boy smiled sweetly. "You make me sick." I scoffed. "Your ugly" He stepped forward. "Your fat." I stepped forward. "Why's your hair grey? It's disgusting." He said taking another step. "I hate your hair." I pretend to shudder and stepped forward. "Your fat." He smirked taking another step, one more step and we would be touching. Jen looked in fear. "I already used that one bitch." I stepped forward, us now touching. All the things I've said are lies. He actually made my heart flutter, and he's not fat, his hairs amazing, and he seems sweet. "You think I care?" He asked glaring down at me. "I mean you should, other wise you'd be lieing to yourself I say I don't care when I actually do care, so there fore you do care that I use it." I smirked up at him. That wasn't a lie. "So you don't deny I'm cute?" He asked. "Yes I actually do because I don't think your cute." I smirked up at him. "What do you think I am?" He asked. It took so much strength not day hot. "I think your a pig" I smiled, satisfied with my answer. "We both know that's not true." He smirked. "And?" I asked making him confused. "What?" He asked. "See your dumb, he's dumb Jen, not worthy." I smirked at her. She laughed and rolled her eyes. "What's this?" I asked pulling out my camera. It has the name on it so if he says camera he's done for. "It's called "Mays Special Vlogging Camera"" He smirked. "Never mind Jen" I smiled at her. She rolled her eyes. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked. Jennifer groaned and leaned her head back. I laughed and backed up. Turning around then facing him again. "What the hell does what the hell mean? Have you ever heard what it means? Hell, I don't think it means anything. What do you think What The Hell means?" I asked him stepping closer to him again. He looked at me, prossesing everything. "What The Hell means, 'What on Earth is going on?'" He smirked. I smiled "Correct. I'm sorry for being mean and calling you fat cause, clearly your not." I snickered stepping away. "Your the first person to get that right." Jen smiled. "Okay, what the hell is going on?" The guy from earlier who showed up. "What does that exactly mean? What the hell?" I asked putting my lip. "Ugh?" He asked. "Clearly you weren't listening" I scoffed. "Okay, that's enough talking about that phrase. And be nice." Jen suggested. I nodded. I didn't really want to. I wanted to tease people, not in that way, you discusting people. I laughed at myself. Jennifer looked at me weird like always I shrugged and went back in the toilet paper Fort. I blocked off the entrance and got on twitter to tweet the picture I took that started the being nice thing. Is even a thing? I forgot. It was him standing back holding his eyes. I always tweet these pictures I have one of Jen.

MonthofMAY: LMAO I got someone today! A new person! He said what the hell, I was also recording it. (Picture of guy)

Jens phone went off. "Seriously May. You posted it?" She asked like I was stupid. I started laughing. "Yes! It's funny" I laughed. "Wow, now I know your twitter though." The British guy said, I saw him shake his head. I was now giggling like crazy. "What are you three doing?" A worker asked. I quieted down. "J-Just exchanging numbers" Jen stuttered. "Really? Cause I go a report of a toilet paper Fort?" She asked. Jen had anxiety. I busted out of the toilet paper Fort, destroying it all. "Indeed we are! Is there a problem?" I asked smiling. She just stared in shock. "Uh, no, just don't disturb anyone" She smiled confused. "To late." I laughed nervously. "Ya think?" The British guy said. "Oh, then I ask that you please clean up, get what you need and leave." She smiled and walked away. Jen jumped on me. "We completed our goal! Build the fort, get people mad and get kicked out!" She laughed. "Wait your nicer than what just happened?" BG asked. We both nodded. "Yeah, sorry, but that picture thing is real, I do it all the time." I laughed holding Jen. She rolled her eyes. "Well, I guess we're out of here! After she buy me PopTarts." I mumbled to her. She sighed and went to get PopTarts. "Thank you for being a victim. Bye bye!" I smiled taking the pillows and pickaxes and running off, leaving them sorta confused.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro