Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

^^^^ May ^^^^

I fluttered my eyes open, Will was messing with my hair. "Morning." Will whispered, tieredly. "Morning" I responded closing my eyes again, just relaxing. He chucked. I smiled and turned my head to the left. He still messed with my hair. We were covered in a blanket, I suppose Jen put on this morning. "What time is it?" I asked still tired. "I don't know, about 9 or something" Will said not sure. "Cool" I smiled. We stayed how we were. Jennifer. Came and checked on us. I just pretended to be asleep. "She still asleep?" She asked. "Yeah" Will smiled looking down at me. "Kay." She said and left. Sean then came. I looked at him. "You guys just lied" He chuckled. I flipped him off, Will laughed making Jen come again. I flipped them both off. Jen squinted her eyes at me. "Don't do it Jennifer" I warned her. She shook her head. I shook my head back. She nodded. "I'll buy you donut." I tried. She shook her head. "A dozen donuts?" I asked. She shook her head. I sighed. She smiled. "MAY AND WILL SITTING IN A TREE K I S S I N G! FIRST COMES LOVE SECOND COMES MARRIAGE THEIRD COME A BABY IN A BABY CARRIAGE!" She yelled in a sing song voice. "I tried." I whispered to Will sitting up. "I see" He said also sitting up. She continued. I got up rubbing. Ing my eyes. I pushed her head as I walked by her. She laughed and followed me to the bathroom. Still singing. I grabbed her tooth brush and opened the toilet. Her eyes were closed. I dropped it in the toilet. "Opps" I smiled. She stopped singing and looked at me and then the toilet. "You didnt" She said like she was going to kill me. "I did" I smirked. She glared at me. I glared at her. "Your buying me a new tooth brush." She said stubborn. "And your not going to sing that song" I smirked. "Fine." She crossed her arms. "Fine" I crossed my arms. She started singing again. "I don't stop singing until I get a tooth brush." She pouted. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my car keys and phone. "Where are you going?" Will asked. "I have to go get her a tooth brush I dropped it in the toilet" I tried not to laugh. "I'll be back" I smiled at him. "Can I come?" He asked. I nodded and we left. I walked through the lobby, people looking at us, me in my Unicorn Onezi, and Will his hair a mess, our hands together and our fingers intertwined. We walked out. "Your MonthofMay!" A little kid smiled at me. "And soneone else!" He smiled. "Yes, this is Will, I have to get Jen a tooth brush because she dropped it in the toilet and won't stop annoying me." I smiled at the kid. "Oh, that's funny! Can I have a hug?" He asked. I nodded and picked him up, hugging him. He was like 5. Wow. Amazing. He smiled and I put him down. Will fixed my horn again making me blush. He smiled. "I'll see you later buddy!" I smiled at him. He nodded. I patted his head making him giggle quietly and we left.

"Now she wants a turtle tooth brush." I sighed. We've been here for 30 minutes because she wanted a sertain one and fans. "Okay, I found it." Will smiled holding it up. I smiled and we went to pay. "She keeps texting me the song." I said annoyed as Will put his arm over me, bringing me closer. "Wow, she knows how to annoy people." He laughed. We were on the other side of the store. "It's Will!" A group of girls squealed point ting at Will. They came up to us. "Who are you?" A girl asked. "I'm May." I smiled at her. Will kept his arm over me. "Can you sign this?" They all asked. He signed things. They all hugged him. Before they left, they made sure to glare at me. "Your fans are so aggressive" I laughed as we walked again. "I know right. One time I had a bunch of girls following me at a meet and greet, but only one boy. It was the funniest thing the guys have ever seen, they took a picture." Will smiled as we walked. I picked up some cookies and a unicorn stuffy. Will smiled at me shaking his head. "What? Their good, and unicorns are awesome." I smiled. He shook his head again and fixed the horn again. I always blush when he does that, I don't know why, but I do. I saw some of the girls taking pictures. They shouldn't hate, they don't know I have 5 year old fans. "I ant believe you have 5 year old fans." Will said, the girls heard clearly because they looked up from their phones. "Me too. That little boy was so sweet, he loved this unicorn onezi, I'm just gonna wear this all day." I smiled. He laughed and we entered a line. I payed for it. We walked out. I leaned my head on his shoulder when I saw the girls. "Your cute, you know that right?" He asked passing the girls. "Thank you." I blushed. The girls stared in shock. He smiled down at me.

When we walked in we walked into a make out session. "I'll just put the tooth brush in the bathroom. I'll see you-uh-later" I looked disscustded at them, there growling and moaning. They ignored me. I shook my head and went into the bathroom I brushed my teeth and washed my hands. I took one of my pills and slid on my convers. I then walked out. Will was covering his eyes waiting for me. I grabbed my phone keys and wallet again. We walked out, the last thing I saw was Jen removing Sean's shirt. "Ew Ew Ew Ew ew" I said as we walked down the stairs. "Yeah" he said rubbing his eyes. Down in the lobby a kid was handing out sharpies. We both grabbed one and thanked him. He smiled.

We hopped in the car and went to Vidcon. Cause of course that's why we're here in Anaheim.

We walked around the building to get our passes. We met with some of his friends. "Who is this beautiful lady right here?" A guy asked looking at me. "This would be May" Will smiled. "May this Poke." Will smiled we shook hands. "Why are you in a onesi?" He asked. "I like it and it's funny." I smiled. He nodded we all then went into it.

Jen came about 2 hours later, with Sean. She's one heck of a girl. "I can't believe youĺ I pushed her a little bit while we were walking. We had split up from Wills group and Will. "What, 8 couldn't help my self" She bit her lip. "Did you use protection?" I asked her. "Uh..." She said and bit her lip looking at me. "Oh God." I didn't know what to think. We were traveling America, we can't do that if she has a baby. "I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking." She sighed "It's fine, I'm not mad, just we need to know if your-" "If she's what?" Sean asked walking beside her. I groaned and walked away. I walked around finding things to do. So far I've been in a ball pit, thrown pop corn at Joey and Stacy, ate a cheeseburger with Lizzie, Yammy, Jole and Oli, messaged around with Joe Sugg. And right now I'm planing to scare Joe. I was wearing a white mask. He rounded the corner carefully, but turned around. I jumped on his back. "Booo!" I whispered in his ear. He screamed. I laughed and got back on the ground taking my mask off. Caspar was laughing. "I win" I smirked. "God dammit" He shook his head. "You were scared by a magical unicorn!" Caspar put his arm around my shoulders. "She's only magical to you because she won, and no one beats Joe Sugg at Vidcon." He grumbled. I smiled. "No harm done." I laughed. "Except my reputation, and the fact that it'll be on the internet because Caspar was recording" Joe shook his head. I laughed. "But! Good game! I will enjoy seeing you beat me back in Britain. When you come back, enjoy your Fort searching" He smiled and shook my hand. We said bye and they left.

I was waiting out side at 5pm waiting for Jen. She is so slow. "Hey." Will walked up to me. I looked up from my phone. There was a bunch of girls behind him. "Hi." I smiled and looked back at my phone. He fixed my horn. I blushed. "Hi" He said again. "Hi" I copied him. "Your not going to talk to me?" He asked. "Yes, no, what's the answer for I'm going to talk to you?" I asked smiling,putting my phone in my pocket. "Is that a trick question?" He asked thinking about the "What The Hell" stuff. "I don't know, is it or is it not?" I asked walking around him. "I don't know, is it or is it not a trick question? I asked you first." He smirked. I took a picture of him, flash on. He held his eyes. "I fell for it again." He smiled. I laughed. The girls were laughing. "Yeah, you should've saw that one coming, I did" Jen stood next to me. "Finally! Your so slow." I sighed. She rolled her eyes. "It's going on twitter." I smiled opening twitter.

MonthofMAY: @Kiingtong didn't see it coming xD :Picture of Will again holding his eyes.)

He rolled his eyes. "Guess I'll see you tomorrow." I smirked. "How about tonight?" He smirked back. I shrugged and smiled. "THEIR FLIRTING EWW!" Jen gagged. "You and someone had something" I gagged. She stopped and elbowed me. Will was cracking up. "Bye." Jen said rudly and pulled me to the car. I waved. "Rude" I said when we got in the car. She rolled her eyes and started to drive knowing if I did I wouldn't.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro