46. Bachelorette Party

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A week and a half later

Ethan packs his overnight bag. He looks at me. "I don't want to leave you tonight, but in tradition the groom isn't meant to see the bride until she walks down the aisle. Tomorrow you will be my wife."

I take a step closer to him and then I wrap my arms around him. "I'm going to miss sharing the bed with you tonight."

He kisses the top of my head. "I feel the same way."

Johnny enters the room. "Come on, E. We have a Bucks night to get started."

Ethan lifts my chin until I'm looking in his eyes. "I won't have that much fun without you."

I smile. "Good, to know. If there's any strippers there tonight, you won't get the show I plan on giving you tomorrow night." I lean on my tippy toes and whisper. "I have eyes everywhere, honey." I walk to the door. "Have fun."

As I walk down the hall I start laughing and nearly crash into Violet. She looks at me. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," I take her hand and we walk into the living room. "What do you have planned for tonight?"

Cristina walks into the room and she looks at me. "We're going to have a few girls over tonight. Have a few drinking games before the girls go home. I know you don't want to leave the girls. So, I thought it would be better for the party to come to you. I hope you don't mind."

I shake my head. "I'm looking forward to it."

Ethan walks into the room. He crosses his arms. "You're having a party too? I hope there won't be any strippers here or I'm going to cancel the surprise I have for you tomorrow night, beautiful."

I stand on the couch and cross my arms. "You can't use my words on me that's cheating, Ethan Miller."

Ethan laughs. "Don't forget my phone has eyes." He points to the cameras in the house. "Have fun, beautiful." He walks out the door laughing with my brother.

If he wants to play dirty so can I.

I pull Cristina and Violet out of the lounge room. I head out to the backyard with them and shut the door.

Violet looks at me. "What the hell?"

I point to the small devices I see in the roof of the house. I lead the girls around the side of the house and I turn the tap on. "There's so much security around this place. Ethan and Johnny are going over the top with security. I pulled you out here as I'm thinking about disabling there security systems."

Cristina smiles. "You know how to do that?"

I nod. "I have learnt so much this year from different people that have entered my life. At the office I met a tech guy who taught me about the security systems used around the office and ones that are at the houses. He told me about the popular ones. He told me about the ones that FBI Agents might use. He knew I had a brother that would be protective of me and he wanted me to learn a few things with the system. I don't know if I should disconnect or play a video on a loop?"

Cristina looks at me. "If you disconnect it Ethan will know. So, I think putting the video on a loop will be good. I hope you don't mind that I invited a friend."

"I don't mind Cristina. Who is this friend?"

She turns off the tap as we walk to the house. "It's Gisele. She's the fourth grade teacher I work with. I mentioned that I was spending the weekend with you for the Bachelorette Party and the Wedding."

There's a knock on the door and Violet looks at me. "The party is about to start."

Mom walks out of Dad's room and she walks over to me. "Have fun, sweetheart you deserve it. I'll keep an eye on the girls. You can put them to bed later if you like."

I hug her. "Thanks, Mom."

"You're welcome. The twins are a good distraction from your father."

"How is he feeling today?"

She smiles. "He's feeling better. He thinks it's better to stay in bed for the day, so, he has enough strength to walk you down the aisle. I'm going to bring the wheel chair just in case something happens to him."

"That's a good idea, Mom."

Mom pick up a glass of wine and she carries it into the spare room where the twins are.

Girls enter the house and they move over to the waitress that Violet hired. They take drinks from her and then make their way to the make shift dance floor. The move there bodies to the beat of the music.

I grab a glass of wine and I sway to the music. I laugh along with my cousin.

At 8pm, there's a knock on the door. Violet walks over to the door and she opens it. Two guys in police uniforms enter the house.

One office looks around the room and he yells. "Whose party is this?"

Violet and Cristina push me toward them.

The officer pulls out a pair of cuffs and he cuffs my hands. He pulls me toward a chair. "I hope you enjoy the show."

Why would I enjoy it? My fiancé isn't here to do this for me.

He pulls off his shirt and starts dancing around the house. He moves between my legs and puts my hands on him.

I shake my head. "I can't do that. I'm getting married tomorrow."

The guy laughs and continues to move my hand around his body and I clench my fists. I shove him away from me.

The guy pulls his pants over and he leans towards my ear and whispers. "I told you no strippers, baby." He pulls his hat and sunglasses off.

Ethan?

He winks at me. "The girls wanted to hire a stripper for you, but I wouldn't let them. I told them that I will come back for a bit to put a show on for you. I hope you enjoyed the small snippet of what I'll give you tomorrow night."

I lick my lips. "I can't wait."

Mom enters the room and she looks at Johnny and Ethan. "What are you two doing here?"

Ethan steps forward. "I didn't want Laken to have strippers. So, Johnny and I decided to come here for entertainment for the girls."

I glare at him. "Can you uncut me now?"

Ethan pulls out the keys and puts it in the lock. "I like you better cuffed."

"If you care about creating a child with me, you will keep those cuffs at home with your 9mm gun. I know you carry that thing around and the world is dangerous from everything you have seen, but you're going to see things through my eyes. If I find any weapons in your bags I'm going to ship them off to Timbuktu." I walk down the hall and he follows me.

He puts his hand on my shoulder. "Where are you going?"

"I am putting the girls to bed. Do you want to help?"

Ethan opens the door to the twin's room. He looks at Sophie and helps her change for the night.

I change Gracie and put her to bed. I start singing to them and I see their eyes droop after fifteen minutes.

Ethan and I sneak out of the room.

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

MissDredge

Let me know what you think of the current chapter of Foster Mom.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro