1 [Name Origin and Alternative Uses]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kon'nichiwa, I am Corru-Kun and welcome to my Free Writing book. This was made to practice my writing skills [As was explained in the Description].

I guess I'll start with some basic information, I won't be stating my name as I'm not Conformable with my name being known to Millions of people, [I'll tell you if I trust you though].

The name Corru-Kun was originally just a Nickname, my Original username was @Corruption1294 but one day I found someone giving their followers nickname so I asked for one myself. They Named me "Corru-Kun'', taking " Corru" from Corruption and ''Kun'' is just Japanese for the boy. So in English "Corru-Kun" means "Corru-Boy". After an Awhile I Noticed how Popular Corru-Kun was getting, so much so that people were using it more then my Real Username so I figured " if people are gonna call me it more then my Current Username I'll just it". So I changed my Username to 'Corru-Kun"

But the Kun is Interchangeable so you could Call me 'Corru-San" "Corru-Senpai" [only one person can call me Corru-Senpei] Corru-Sensei" [Not Korro-Sensei. Please don't sue me] and "Corru-Sama" so you could swap out the Kun for any Japanese Honorific.

Right so that's pretty much it for Today, feel free to Rate these chapters, criticism will help me grow as a Writer and please don't forget to vote comment and Follow if you like my Work.

Mata ne

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#dbz