22. Daksh on a Mission

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Recap: Abhiram realizing his love for Meenakshi.

Daksh's PoV
I am happy that my Abhi finally found out his soulmate. Now I am sure he won't be broken anymore in his life. Meenakshi is perfect for him and only a girl like her can make him happy forever. She is the eternal solution for all his problems. I can always see that smile on his face hereafter. May God bless them with all the happiness in their life.

I was playing with the pen on my hand busy in my thoughts. I didn't realize someone waving her hand infront of me. A strong push on my chair and now I am on floor.

"Ahhh.."I raised my head to see Meenakshi biting her lips hiding her smile.

"Sorry. I didn't know that you were in another world."she said cutely.

I glared at her.
"Are you here to kill me or what?"I asked and she bursted into laugh.
"Not funny at all"I said.

She forwarded her hand towards me and I stood up with the help of her.

I looked at her who is showing me her most innocent face.

I gestured her to sit and she sat exactly on my chair and started rounding on the chair. Without having another option I stood infront of her like an obedient staff. She smiled at me.

"Meenakshi we are friends. Its true.
But how many times should I tell you to behave well atleast in office?"

"Well. Then it's your mistake. If you have actually thought that I can behave different according to the situations, then you should change that perspective about me."she said.

I couldn't stop smiling at her.

"Ok what about your Liza? Let me tell you first. If you have any plans to go back to her even after she slapped you, then it's sure. I am gonna kill both of you."she said pointing her index finger at me.

"You are Meenakshi's friend. So definitely you deserve better."she added.

"I don't have any plan to get back together with her again."I said assuring.

"So when are you gonna marry?" She asked while leaning back to the chair.
"May be when I find out a girl like you."I said
She gave me a weird look.
"Like me?"she raised her eye brows.
"Yes ofcourse. Someone who loves Burger like me and who can do anything for Burger."I said and she laughed.
I chuckled.

"Seriously mr.Burger, tell me when are you getting married? I want to celebrate your wedding."she asked.

"I have no plans to settle soon. Can't you see I am still a temporary MD in someone else's company? I need to first achieve something in life and then only I can think about marriage and all."I replied.

"So you are a temporary MD, that's the problem now. This is your friend's company right? What about kidnapping him and threatening to write this company on your name? Then you are the permanent MD of this company. How is this? "she asked clapping her hands and I sat there like a statue with an opened mouth.

"Dont worry. You don't need to take any risk. I will do everything and your boss won't know that you are behind this plan."she assured winking at me.

I gulped.
"I am ok with this plan. But don't ask me shares."I said.
"I don't want anything. But you should give a job to my friend here. He is gonna do all this for us. My Superman is very strong and clever. Do you know that?"she said and I had to try hard to control my laughter.

Who is gonna kidnap whom?

I giggled.
I thought that this is the best time to talk with her about Abhi.

"Seems like you are really fond of your Superman?"I asked carefully noticing her reaction.
She raised her head little to look at me and then raised her eyebrows.
"He is the bestest friend anyone can ask for."she stated.

"Only friends?"I asked with a disappointed face.
"I didn't get you."she said.
"I thought that you both are in love"I said biting my lips.
She gave me an irritated look.

"Yes. He is in love.  He is still in love with his Rohini's ghost. Such a Romeo he is" she said smiling.

I caught my head in my hands.
"So don't you love him?"he asked and she glared at me.
"I love him and you. I love my every friends. Not only friends, I love my Dadu, Malu then my late Jacky. Everyone.. Meenakshi loves the whole world."she said with expressions.

"Everyone should love me too."she said.

Omg!!! This girl is difficult to handle.
I wanted to face palm myself.

"What about marriage? Trust me. You need to settle down soon. It's a must otherwise your Dadu will be worried."I said in an attempt to know about her opinion on marriage.

"I don't want to spoil someone's precious life. Whoever it is let him live happily some more time. After marriage he is gonna have a tough time by tolerating me."she said cutely and I bursted into laugh.

"So you are aware about how difficult it is to handle you?"I asked funnily.
"Ofcourse. Meenakshi knows her well. If it is not me, who can understand me well."she said proudly.

She took my mobile from the table and started playing with it.

"What if someone who enjoys your every craziness ask for your hands for marriage?"I asked.
She looked at me confusingly. Then she started examining me from head to toe.
"I am sure such a man won't be existing on this earth."she said as if she is 100% sure. Only if she knows such a man is always with her as her Superman.

"What if someone is already there who loves you? May be he is with you everytime, may be as a friend or a colleague or a neighbor or someone else." I said and she looked at me strangely.

"Ok just imagine one day he comes infront of you and proposing you. What would be your reaction?"I asked excitedly.

"Just one question to him. He will run away with his life."she said making me confused.
"What's that question?"I asked
"From which mental hospital you are coming?"she laughed saying it.
I scowled.
"If someone falls in love with me, definitely he must be mental."she again laughed.

Did she call my Abhi mental? I will break her head today.
I was about to jump up from seat when realization hit me.
Let's keep calm. May be she will break my head. Meenakshi is injurious to health. Dont forget that.
I convinced myself. Yes Ahimsa (non violence) is the best medicine for all problems. I smiled proudly.

"What?"she asked watching my sudden turn over of reactions.
"Nothing. You are very cute and sweet."I said showing my full teeth smile.

"No thanks. You are a liar. You are praising me to escape from my tortures. I don't like that"she said making me scowl.

"Why are you not marrying? Any boy friends?"I asked after a long pause.
"Dont you have any plan to leave that topic Mr.Burger?"she asked.
I shook my head.
She sighed.
"I don't have any. Do you really think that Meenakshi is an ordinary girl to fell in love with some idiots? I want someone who accepts me the way I am. May be someone like that come may be not."she said more to herself.

I smiled.
"Who is Abhiram?"she asked suddenly making me shock.
"What??? How do you know him?"I asked jumping up from my seat.

She showed me his contact number in my phone with a smirk as if she found out something big.

Wait. How did she open my phone? Isn't that locked with password?

"How did you open it? Do you know hacking?"I asked trying hard to get my phone back from her hands. She hid it behind her back.

"What must be your password other than burgerislife? " She asked me.

Did she find it out so easily? What a genius. Who told that you are mad Meenakshi?

"Dont give me that look. I checked carefully when you typed it last time. I am not an hacker."she said.

I sighed in relief. I must warn Abhi about her power of carefully checking.

"Now tell me who is this Abhiram? Why he is flirting with you? See how many times he sent you I Love You." she asked and I got alert. What if she saw my photos with him?

"He is my best friend"I replied again trying to get my phone back from her.

"Best friend????"she stopped at her position shockingly.
"Yes best friend. He is my best friend from my childhood onwards."I said.
"So who am I to you? Am I not your best friend? You cheater."she shouted.

What's her problem????

"Meenakshi listen. He is my best friend. Like that you are also my best friend."I tried to make her understand. Ofcourse it must be difficult, because the person whom I trying to handle is none other than Meenakshi.

"No you dont need two best friends. Meenakshi or Abhiram? You should decide now."she said seriously.

I was shocked.
"Meenakshi...see he is the one who helped me a lot. I owe my life and career to him."I said.
She started crying.
"So you loves him more than me? I am hurted."
She was about to throw my phone on floor when I caught her hand and snatched it from her.
I sighed in relief.

"Ok I love you and him equally. You both are my best friends. Now is it ok for you?"I asked trying to make her sit. But she again jumped up in anger.

"What have I done for you? Just think about it. Did you forget how I handled your ex girlfriend that pizza for slapping you? I am doing all your stupid works here at office. Will your Abhiram agree to work under his friend? But I did. Then also he is equal to me for you. This is cruel."she pouted.

"Ok I agree. From hereafter you are my bestest friend."I had to agree otherwise she will kill me today.
"So I am your first best friend and he is second. Isn't it?"she asked.
I nodded my head.

"Then type a message to him about that."she ordered.
"What?"I asked with opened mouth.
She snatched the phone from me and started typing. She showed me the message that she typed.

Hereafter you are only second for me. I got another best friend in my life. Her name is Meenakshi. She is my priority hereafter. Bye...

I gulped reading it. Before I protest she pressed the Send button.
Now I am done.

"Thank you Mr.Burger. You will never regret having a best friend like me."she said placing the phone back in my hand. I showed her a fake smile. She walked away and stopped at the door turning to look back at me.

"You are my second best friend after my Superman. Dont complaint about it ok?"she asked and I nodded.
She left leaving behind a confused me.
________
Precap: Meenakshi Abhi talks.

Sorry for the late update. Thank you all for the overwhelming response for last chapter. Hope you all are doing well.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro