50. Badman of India

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Recap: Abhi joining back at office - Bored Meenakshi registering Daksh's profile on matrimony.

At Night 11 pm
"Bhai how much did it cost in total?"Abhi asked the shopkeeper while handling over two cones of ice cream to Meenakshi and started licking his own share.

"Total 60 rupees sir."

He took the purse from his pocket while one hand stopped him.

"I will pay today."Meenakshi exclaimed.

He returned a frown.
"I can pay. I am your husband Meenu. Dont you know that usually husbands are the one who pay bills with all authority and wives will stay behind him with the packets purchased."he said taking out two notes from the purse without failing to let out a chuckle after irritating his wife.

"No one told that you are my wife and I am the husband."she said stopping him from paying. He stared at her.

"As a wife I want to do little things for my husband."she said sternly.
"But you already did so many big things for me. Now it's my turn. I will pay."he declared.

"Ram when would you start obeying elders?"she glared at him.

"Oh I forgot it Grandma. But I am the one who is going to pay. No doubt."

Meenakshi quickly licked some ice cream from both the cones she is carrying. And then gave a stern look at her husband.

"No matter what you say. I will pay this time. I have enough money with me. You can proudly tell to your friends that my wife is amazing and responsible."she said making him giggle.

"Okay then before paying I have something more to buy."he said turning back to the counter.

"Bhai, take that big cake, then 20 packets of popcorn, 5 big packets of that chocolate biscuits, 3 packets of biscuits next to it, 7 bottles of that soft drink, 12 more ice cream cones of different flavours...and then...."he stopped seeing the shopkeeper looking at him with surprise.

"Dont worry I have such an amazing and responsible wife. She is really rich."

"But where is your wife sir?"the shopkeeper asked.

He turned back to see Meenakshi missing along with her ice creams. He chuckled.

"Since my wife already escaped hearing the big list of things she have to pay, order cancelled. Here is the money for our ice creams."he paid and moved towards his car.

He entered into the driving seat to see Meenakshi with a big pout already occupied the seat beside him.

"You are so bad. Badman of India."she stated and he bursted out into a laugh.

"My wife is so cute and innocent. And ofcourse amazing and responsible."he kissed her cheek making her glare at him.

"Meenu, dont be sad. You don't need to do anything to show yourself as responsible when I know that you are the best wife I can get in my life."

"Hm...but I am offended for your irresponsible behavior. You are not amazing, not responsible, only badman."she started and he turned on the radio on full volume with a smile.
Abhiram stood infront of his mother like a spoiled kid. She had her hands crossed across her chest while he is standing with the most innocent smile he can ever make. He is sure that only this smile can now melt the volcano that is going to erupt soon. After all what he did with his crazy Meenakshi, he knows what will happen soon. He is glad that he cleverly made Meenakshi out of this scene.

"Ram, I am fed up with you. What happened to you after marriage?"His mom asked with a serious face clearly indicating that his smile can no longer save him.

"Dhana. Dont shout such that the entire neighborhood will be soon infront of our door. Ask him calmly."Mahesh warned giving a look at his wife.

"Dont behave like you are unaware about what is happening in this house." Dhana looked at Mahesh who immediately returned his concentration back to the paper he was reading.

Abhiram recalled the entire incident happened 2 hours ago. He was having a romantic time with his wife at their bedroom when his mom knocked on their door for informing them to come for dinner. He was on his way to downstairs when Meenakshi suddenly came with a crazy idea of having ice cream before dinner. She insisted him to go out using her own ways. At the end he had to surrender and went outside along with her. But both of them forgot to inform his parents who were waiting to have dinner with them. To add to his horrible situation, they forgot to take the phone along with them. After the delicious ice cream night, they returned back to have a special dinner that his mom prepared for her children. And he is currently having it. With a guilty mind for tensing his parents for sometime.

"Listen mom. I am sorry. It was not intentional."he pleaded.

"I don't have any problem if you decides to spend time with your wife. But don't forget the fact that there are two more human beings residing here. Why can't you just inform us atleast?" Dhana was furious.

"Your mom is right. You have no idea how much she worried for you."his dad said.

"Only mom? Didn't you worry for us? What a pity?"Abhi spoke without bothering about the consequences.

"Why should he when he have such an irresponsible son who don't think about anything around him, but his wife. Dont question him when you yourself are at mistake Abhi."his mom shouted at her.

Abhi immediately regretted what he said.
"Mom so sorry. Dont raise your BP my dear darling."he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"Dhana, it's ok. He will not repeat this. Dont make noise. What would Meenu think about us if she hear this?"Mahesh stood up to help his wife calm down.

"Let him tell that. I know he will behave more crazy next time."his mom said more loud.

Abhi felt that his diaphragm will blast anytime soon.
"Mom mom....I won't. It's my promise. Now please stop this. Or else shout at me from a distance. My poor ears."he said moving away from her while covering his ears.

She glared at him.
"Didn't I tell you? You won't change Abhi. What would be your reaction if your dad and me went for an outing at midnight without informing you both? Weren't you worry for us?"she asked firmly.

"Not at all mom. Why should we?"they all turned to see Meenakshi standing with her signature smile. Abhi gestured her to not talk which she ignored.
"We will plan for another outing next day. To a more nice place. To take revenge. Thats all."she added making everyone amazed.

Abhi gritted his teeth. His mom looked at him. His dad chuckled.

"And dad... didn't you ask what would Meenu think about us if she hears all this? What will I think? Nothing."
She smiled.
"This is common in all families and as long as you both consider us as your kids, you should react. If you guys let us go without questioning us, then I would have offended. But not now."she gave a side hug to his dad.

Mahesh caressed her head while Dhana and Abhi stood there speechless.

"Mom I am sorry. It's me who forced him to go out. Dont scold him alone. Please bless me too with some curse."she requested to Dhana.
Abhi narrowed his eyes at her.

"Dont take me wrong. I like you scolding me since I didn't get mom's love for a long time. If you treat me same as your own son, it will only remind me of my own mother. I crave for that. I love it." She spoke melting all hearts together.
"Dont think that I am creating all this to get scolded by you."she added.

Dhana moved towards Meenu and held her shoulders.
"Who told you that I am not treating you same as Abhi?"Dhana asked making everyone confuse.

"When our two kids do mistake together, every mom will scold the elder one first. Because he is the one who is supposed to show right path to the other too. Here Abhi is your husband and definitely you are his responsibility more than anyone. So what do you expect me to do? Can't I scold him for behaving so immature everytime?"she asked and Meenakshi nodded.

Abhi was stunned.

"You are right mom. He behaves so kiddish everytime. Next time I too will join you to knock some sense on his brain."Meenakshi assured.

"Sure."Dhana agreed.

Meenakshi smirked at Abhi.

"So do you want me to serve dinner for you or will you do it yourself?"Dhana asked.
"No mom. We will manage."

"Good night love birds."his dad and mom retired to their room after bidding good bye.
Abhi looked at Meenakshi confused. It's the fifteenth round she is walking to and fro across their room. He stood up from the bed and blocked her way out of curiosity.

"What's bothering you madam?"he asked pulling her close to his chest.

"I was thinking about how bad daughter in law I am. Look at me Ram. Dont you think same?"she asked giving worried expressions.

He observed her from head to toe.
"You are right. You are very bad in this dress."he said.

"Are you insane? I am talking about my actions. Everyday I am creating new and new headaches in this house. Especially mom. She is worrying a lot because of me. Yet not showing bad face at me."

He smiled at her concern for his parents.

"I am wondering how did my Idiot husband get such wonderful parents?"

"Meenu....."he yelled at her funnily holding her ears.

"Ok ok sorry. Now help me to do something for mom."

He left the hold on her.
"What do you mean?"he was confused.

"I want mom to be happy relieving from all the tensions she is going through. And I should be the reason for her happiness. She should really feel blessed to have me on this house."

Abhi kissed her forehead slightly.

"Tell me Ram. How can I impress her? What's that make her so happy?"

He thought for a while.
"I don't know what exactly are you hinting at."he shrugged his shoulders making her sigh.

"Oh god. I was talking to such a dump man till now."she cursed herself making him scowl.

"Ram, listen...there will be something that always keep mom happy. We may feel it as silly and simple but your mom likes it a lot. Think about that little thing."she encouraged him.

He took a long five minutes to think and then stood up infront of Meenakshi grinning.
"She likes coffee."he said.

"I can't believe Ram. Is this what you find out? What's so special about coffee? Isn't we all drink coffee usually?"

"Yes. But dad and me likes tea more than coffee. So she used to drink tea more often eventhough she don't like it like us. She is lazy to prepare separate coffee for her. Whenever she gets a coffee from some relative's house, I used to observe her. She will become damn happy."

"That makes sense. Now I know how to make her feel special. Ram, I promise. You will be proud of your wife."she said making expressions.

He smiled at her eventhough he is not sure what's gonna happen next. He hugged her.

Precap: Meenu's ways to impress her mother in law.

Thank you for the love you all are showering on this book. I know this is not 'so called unique work with great content'. Yet I love to write each and every chapter since this story is something that challenges the writer in me with its each part. Eventhough sometimes it's not at all logical, the way you see Meenakshi as one among you all, I have no words to express my gratitude. There are a lot of books in wattpad with unique plots and challenging characters, but I don't know exactly how much of them are getting deserved appreciation. I am lucky in that case. Not only this book, my each and every work getting amazing response. A big hug to all my readers. I know it's only because of the trust you guys having on me. Lots of love from my side for believing me, encouraging me to write more, correcting my mistakes, voting and commenting, sharing the stories in your circle and for everything. And a big hug to all my silent readers. Believe me, you guys are also special for me.

With all support from my readers, today I completed 50th chapter of "From My Death to Her Life". This is unbelievable for an author like me who hesitated to publish the prologue, over thinking about how Meenakshi is gonna bashed. But you guys made me surprised.
Thank you, thank you & thank you!!!

Love from Teju

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro