{7 Days}

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is like a mixture of "Brave" and "Tarzan"

Jeno's a prince, he doesn't really like being one. Kinda of like Merida.

He likes to shoot arrows and stuff as a hobby, his parents disapproves of that (pls suggest who can be his parents)

Then he escapes and goes to the woods, he meets a wolf and almost shoots it. But he quickly saves it and shit.

Surprise, who the fuck is the wolf (it's Jaemin bitch)

He visits the woods often and becomes friends with the beast even tho he himself also almost got attacked by it when he tried to save it.

Then his parents find out, they get into an argument but made a deal.

If he can survive atleast a week in the forest, he can do anything he wants, including archery and add some rules or something.

(My brain isn't cooperating) he can also choose if he will be next in line for the throne or his sibling.

But if he doesn't and returns home in less than a week or something, He's forbidden to do archery and will not be able to go out of the castle grounds forever.

He brings his assistant along and also one of the royal gaurds (suggest a member or someone that can be his assistant and the royal guard)

The wolf *cough* Jaemin *cough* helps him through it all, but there are a few obstacles.

Although it will be rough, it's clear to say they might of have fallen in love in 7 Days.

Teaser:

"Why don't you practice your archery for the meantime?" Asked the wolf.

Jeno shrugs, "I don't want to shoot you," the wolf rolled his eyes.

"I didn't say for you to practice archery just so you can shoot me," Jeno giggled and apologized.

"But what if I do?" The wolf transformed back into human form and stepped closer.

"You won't," he reassures, "I know you won't," he wraps his arms around Jeno's waist and pulls him closer, "and if you do."

He paused as he stares at the younger's lips, "just make sure to aim at my heart."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro