1 - People are strange

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

People are simply stupid.

Why leak classified information if they can't even get it right?

I'm aware that the masses have no way to know how covert operations are named. On the other hand, they had the chance to attend elementary school and get somewhat acquainted with the facts of the world.

It's always a number and a letter, by the way, the abbreviation of a longer codename. In the case of the virus, the codename was 577Guernica. And the short version...

Right. 5G.

Go figure. Now everyone seems to think that 5G spreads viruses, just because the two words were written on the same piece of paper.

I must repeat myself, people are stupid. I admire their creativity, but they seriously need to sober up. Communicating with them feels like trying to enlighten a bunch of kindergarteners about the practical uses of quantum field theory. It offers an endless source of frustration.

Never mind. I never wanted to help them, anyway. The information was supposed to create a diversion, and it did. Not exactly in the way I imagined, because reaching a logical conclusion would have required basic reading skills, but who cares.

One more reason for me to let them wipe themselves out.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro