04/09/2017- You All Really Want Me To Do This Tag, Don't You

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

While the kind words and simply being tagged is AMAZING, I think this is about the third time I've been tagged for this, XD

So, without further ado, some of my favourite Wattpad accounts as of September 4th, 2017

(In no particular order)

wordlass oh boy, I could go on for a whole about why I love Bri. She's creative, helpful, kind, and a great person to shoot headcanons at and make up some pretty cool stories with.

_shootforthestars I don't talk to this girl a lot but reading things from Aces is awesome. I hope you did well at your show!

ephemeralemerald27 OHHH BOY EMERALD my Disney pal, my dress-loving buddy, and so many others things XD. She's amazing and if you aren't following her, DO IT. You're missing out XD.

ontheupsidedown OH ROE, another good buddy and pal. Those nights spent figuring out who murdered Wings and saying we'd do necromancy is fun. Plus without you I would've never been introduced to the wonder that is Law of Gravity and all its wonderful qualities. ALSO FOLLOW HER.

ThiaHolimon My Canadian buddy and good friend, even if we don't speak together a lot, we both read each other's stuff and being on the Hangouts chat with you is more than fun.

BrightnessWings19 MY GRAMMA BIRD. I started out as the little baby bird and am slowly spreading my wings and flying out to do my own thing. And it's all with the supportive help of this wonderful person.

starlight_splash HOW WAS I NOT FOLLOWING YOU SOONER? Your art is amazing. The concept of DG seems really cool. We don't interact lots but trust me I care for you. Also that Archives Falls Wendy art? Made me cry tears of happiness.

BasicNerdLife I've only talked with this awesome person a few times but let me tell you those have been good times XD

@CeaLirhes I don't talk to you but your art makes me smile

_bloopitybloop I don't talk to you either very much but your graphics are amazing? I regularly stalk your graphic book and silently read because they're amazing XD

Yes. I only did ten. Why? Because I listed my closer friends and accounts I really like. In my mind, it's quality of quantity any day of the week when it comes to friends.

Don't feel obligated to do this as a tag, as I know tags suck and nobody likes doing them

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro