28 / 12 / 2017

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As 2017 comes to a close, I'm going to take a new spin on the "New Years Resolution" idea into a bit of a reflection for myself. I'll be talking about some of the best and worsts of the year that happened in my life.

2017 was a year, I will say. I do remember some of the positives in my life. I placed fourth in a region wide math competition, which was a pretty happy time in my life. I also got my lovely kitten this year, too, and she's basically taken over my entire household as the star. Getting to know some of you on here has also brought me joy, definitely.

Though, if I'm totally honest, as the year went on, I seem to remember more negative than positive in my life, from meeting my (awful) step grandmother and having to spend a week with her, my great grandmother's death and the weeks where I didn't feel like myself anymore, and that cost me a bit of my confidence.

Does this mean I'm ready to ditch 2017 entirely and move forward to 2018 with pride? Yes and no. Immediately, I'm going to face the challenge of moving away from close friends, plus my home town and school, which has mixed emotions, to put it as positively as possible.

One of my biggest New Years Resolutions is to finally finish a draft of a novel, from start to end. I've got a plan on how to make this happen, and I plan to put it in effect very quickly when 2018 starts, once I have all the details of my project figured out.

I also want to try and be more confident in the New Year, as well. I struggle with self image and confidence quite a bit, which is something I really want to improve on as soon as possible (in fact, it's already underway, just a longer goal)

To conclude, I look towards 2018 with mixed feelings. There's going to be change, and I'll have to deal with that. All I can hope is that the change will work out for the best.

(Also, side note: 2018 is the year I get a Ravenclaw scarf and there is nothing anyone can do about it)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro