(9) The Return Receipt [Part 3] + (A/n)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

First off, I'd like to let you know that I'm going to be unpublishing a few books. Don't worry, I won't delete them. I'm just going to hide them away until I feel I can get invested in them. Here's the list of fics that are being unpublished:

*OMG! ADOPTED BY MARKIPLIER?!

*Lessons in Love (Mayyyyyybe)

*Headphones and Heartbeats

*You're My Cute

*The Man of Dreams

*Simple Casualties (already unpublished)

A few of these WILL resurface eventually. If I unpublish both Septiplier fics, I'll make another one later.

However, as compensation, I'm going to publish another fic. One I can get into.

So, you may or may not know of the tumblr posts that go around with the really good prompt ideas, and a lot of them are about soulmates. I, for one, absolutely ADORE the soul mate idea, and these tumblr ones are make them even cooler. Here's the one I wanted to do:

But I was thinking of tweaking it a little. Like...

*The necklaces were to remain hidden/only "activated" when you turned 18

Okay, that's really the only tweak I have as of now. But I don't want you two to hit it off immediately, because that's boring. I need ideas of why you wouldn't like him because He'S pErFeCt and IDK WHY anyone would dislike him.

But that's where my mind is at right now...plus I'm a shameless advertiser #sorrynotsorry

Also- HOLY CRAPOLI WE'RE AT 4.28K READS ALREADY THAT IS AMAZING

EVEN THOUGH MOST OF THEM ARE PROBABLY FROM MYSELF

BECAUSE IM A LOSER

BUT ANYWAY THANKS YOU

Okay, NOWWW we can get to the story XD

The bell rang lightly as Mark opened the door for you, bowing with an exquisite flourish as you passed. It was hard not to smile around him, even if you were planning on not ever being friends with him. The more time you spent with him, though, the harder it seemed to get.

He took you to a quaint diner, one of the few small establishments in the neighborhood. It was cozy, made more for tourists on a low budget or too afraid to dine in the grander restaurants. Honestly, though, you preferred this over any major food chain, especially since you 'didn't want to be seen with him.' Again, the more time you were with him, the harder it was to stick to your original game plan.

A young girl with a pleasant-looking face and a little too much eyeshadow walked up to you two, flashing a big smile. "Hiya!" She gathered a few menus. "Would you like a table or a booth?"

"Booth," You answered quickly. Sure, you were willing to try and build a friendship with Mark, but you didn't need him constantly looking down for your approval like you were dating. The girl nodded and led you to a spot by the long window. She placed the menus in front of you as you slid in opposite each other.

"Can I start you off with something to drink?" She questioned cheerfully. Both of you ordered a soda and stared out of the window awkwardly.

"Great view," Mark commented awkwardly after a long pause.

"Yeah, the parking lot looks great," You shot back.

Apparently, Mark wasn't being sarcastic. He laughed and pointed out, "I meant beyond that."

By now, the sky was dusky, the kind of dark blue that makes it more than obvious that it's night, but still holds on to a little slimmer of sunlight. Cars raced past on the busy highway, their headlights streaking quickly past one another. In the distance, city lights twinkled like stars poking through the darkness. He was right, it was a really nice view. You were just stuck on the parking lot.

Biting your lip, you noticed you could start preaching a sermon about how you were stuck on the parking lot in more areas of your life. Specifically speaking, the Mark infested ones. You looked up at him, locking his gaze and smiling slightly.

"So, tell me about my sister," You demanded, catching him off guard. Mark stared at you, obviously trying to figure out what you were plotting. "No, for real," You assured. "I haven't heard both sides of the story, have I?"

DON'T FIRGET ABOUT THE TOP A/N K BYE

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro