24.kids

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Music, Carl found a cd in the back as we stopped for a toilet break and relax our legs before we get back into the road,

Song recommendation- I gotta a feeling-the black eyed peas

"Hey they got the black eyed peas" i shout as a song comes on though the radio making me smile my life,

"Who?" Carl ask making my face drop is this boy kidding me he doesn't know who the black eyed peas are?

"The best band of 2000s" i say as I turn the radio up tapping my feet to the beat smiling as I look at Carl who's is also smiling

I stop the car and step out smiling as I walk around to carls door opening it smiling, the rain is making my hair all wet but who cares,

A feeling (woo-hoo)

"Dance with me" I shout as I pull him out the car smiling as the song plays though the radio making me smile and pull him in front off the car and moving my body to the beat

That tonight's gonna be a good night

I feel a smile on my face as I watch Carl finally dance the puddles under us are wetting our shoes but who care we are kids, I spin around my hair spinning with me making me smile as the rain pours over us

"You can't dance can you?"

"I can"

Tonight's the night, let's live it up

"Your right they are good" Carl shouts as he shakes his hair like a wet dog that had been in the rain or in a bath,

"This isn't the good part" I say as I run to him pulling him into the middle off the road moving his arms with mine getting him into the beat making us both pull a cheeky grin, who knew dancing in the rain with your best friend would be fun,

"I know that we'll have a ball" I shout as we spin around the water making our shoes more wet by the second our clothes are stuck to our body's as we dance to a song,

I spin carl around making us both chuckle as we do I think he's enjoying this I mean who would want to dance to black eyed peas in the rain with your best friend,

"Let's paint the town, we'll shut it down are the next lyrics right" I say to him watching him nod and smile

"Let's paint the town, we'll shut it down" we both shout not caring if anyone hears us we are kids having fun in a mess up world,

Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, let's do it

I keep ahold of his hand as we both jump my hair flying everywhere our clothes stuck to ours body's and heavy as ever as we dance our necklace hitting against our chest as we jump around,

"Your hair has water droplets falling from it" I say watching him smile and nod,

"So dose yours" he says making me smile as we keep jumping around not caring about anything just letting our body's have a good time while dancing who know if we can do this again,

Tonight's the night (hey), let's live it up (let's live it up)

Back to back stabbing and gun shots everywhere as we try and survive against those things till there gone I swing around stabbing one making some blood spit on my face making me groan as we keep this act up till every single one is down the song still playing making me smile as I catch my breath,

Jump out that sofa (come on), let's kick it, off (a fee-)

"Wanna continue dancing?" I ask as I watch him catch his breath before I feel someone pulling me away from those things and spinning my around making me smile,

Let's paint the town (paint the town), we'll shut it down (shut it down)

I watch as he jumps around not caring about anything making me smile the rain is drenching his clothes and hair making him look like a wet dog that has been in a fight with a homeless person and a bath,

"Come on this is the best part" I shout as I spin around ready to sing the my

"Here we come, here we go, we gotta rock" I shout smiling as I hear Carl shouting the other lyrics

"Easy come, easy go, now we on top" we both shout the rain still drenching us

Feel the shot, body rock, rock it, don't stop

I grab his hand spinning us around making us scream the other lyrics

"Round and round, up and down, around the clock" he shouts I thought he didn't know what the black eyed peas are?

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (do it)

I look up still spinning us around smiling letting the water drench my face cleaning it off the dirt and muck that was on my face,

Friday, Saturday, Saturday to Sunday (do it)

I feel the rain coming to a stop making me smile as I shake my head letting all the water out off my hair making it even more heavy

Get, get, get, get, get with us, you know what we say (say)

"You look like a wet dog" Carl shouts making my face drop this boy i swear,

"At least I didn't try and eat dog food" I say watching his face drop making me smile know he is the real dog between us both

Party every day, p-p-p-party every day

I slam the car door shut smiling as we both shake
from the coldness and probably our clothes that are sticking to us like a second skin I grab a bag from the back grabbing a blue and black flannel with an arctic monkey shirt I found when we was in an abandoned house, I grab some jeans smiling the song is still playing in the background,

I slowly take my shirt off before stopping feeling a pair off eyes on me making me look over at the boy who's looking Mouth to the ground,

"Turn around dog boy I'm trying to get changed maybe you should as well" I say watching him nod and look away probably grabbing some clothes I slip my wet shirt off reliving my top half seeing something growing making me frown Lori said this means I'm coming a woman

I slip a bra on that Maggie found me for some reason thank you Maggie, I slip the shirt on and moving to my wet pants I look at my thighs seeing purple scars making me frown there going up to my side making me frown more,

(Woo-hoo)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro