♥️ 2 Announcements ♥️

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

1. Announcement #1
Today was my first year anniversary with FatYoshi5 and it was amazing. I'm glad to have a supportive partner like you and I can't wait for what the future holds for us ❤️

You're an amazing partner and I don't know where i would be without you. You fixed me when my heart was shattered and I was so willing to through my life away because of it . Because of you, you saved me and made me a better person, thank you.

I could write a book about how amazing you are and how thankful I am and how much i love you. You truly understand me and I can't wait for the future . ❤️

June 12th is my favorite day of the year because that's when we got together

2. Announcement #2
Lonely on discord ? In need of a friendly server and just looking for a place to socialize with friends in a rainbow matter ?

Look no further—!
You have found the 🌈 Rainbow Pride 🌈

Want to bw an admin and prove your friends you are a good admin ?

Kaboom—!!!

Want a place where you can talk and not be judged for your opinions ? Or maybe you want to vent, this server has it covered —!!

Wanna share your art or original content, this server has your back !

Or maybe you want to roleplay your cares away, you have come to the right place

Wanna debate , be an active member on the LGBTQ+ community and keep everyone updated —
We got you

Or maybe you want to advertise , who knows

You can share this server with your friends, randoms or on your message board to help this grow, or join yourself would be amazing because we would love to have members like you ❤️
If you want a link, DM me or look at message board

Have a good day / night everyone

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro