Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jack wasn't 'truly' Jack.

Their 'real name' was Jane.

Jack wished almost any other name.

Jordan, Zack, Jordi.

They didn't like the name because it made them sound like they were a girly girl.

Heck Jack didn't even identify as girl.

But that's what is sadly on their birth certificate.

Jack didn't have the worst life. They lived in a good home, always had plenty to eat. Even if they weren't the biggest eater. Their family basically went to shit when they were 5 but wasn't abused.

Their battle with life was more internal. Depression, dysphoria, anxiety. Those were the villains.

Jack was normal for the most part you could say.

"Jane! We have to be in the lobby soon! Change into your semi formal clothes!" One of their roommates, Eliza said.

Jack would admit. They did need to change. They were wearing what they wore yesterday, during the night, and for the day of activities. But semi formal?

Hell no.

Jack didn't read this detail when packing their things in New York.

'What the fuck am I going to wear?' Jack thought.

After having a small discussion Jack was wearing some brown fake leather boots, slipper socks, Harry Potter sweat pants/tshirt, and a vest plus hat they got at the hard rock cafe. As well as a black hat.

What it looks like. (The person in the middle)

Jack cleaned their glasses, turned off the lights in the room, and grabbed their phone.

After a 15 minute drive in the tour bus the group of 40 teenagers made it to where they would be having dinner.

The General Jackson showboat. The vessel was very nice. But held a oil smell. Jack just kinda brushed it off.

'Reminds me of home.' Jack thought jokingly.

On the boat were strangers and students alike. Jack was hanging out with their friend, Mara.

Mara was 2 years older than Jack. Meaning she was a junior.

They were staring at the water when Jack started to talk about how they could possibly die from the height they were at. Should they had fallen.

Jack didn't care if someone were to talk about death or its probabilities. Jack found a weird comfort in talking about what for them was kinda scary.

Mara got a bit pissed at Jack for talking about it and chastised them.

Jack continued to stare at the water, not noticing that Mara was informing Jack that she was going to look around the ship.

Jack was thinking, deep infact. They looked into the muddy looking water and stared.

They wondered what was death like. Looking at the houses as they went by on the river. Jack was thinking about how time passes.

How it's like a boat floating on a river. Well, they were on a boat so......

Jack was finally pulled out of the mini trance by a foreign figure.

He was 5'8. With short brown hair. He was nicely dressed and looked about 16 or so. He was paler than most humans.

"Are you from around here?" The mysterious male asked.

"Nope." Jack answered. "I'm from the incision my mother got when she went through cysarion to have me. And my mom lives in New York. So yeah."

"You live in New York? What is it like?" The man asked.

"Well. I don't live in NYC if that's what you are thinking. But where I live is a nice place. The food they serve at school lunch is crap and I'm tired/stressed over half the time. But it isn't the worst. What is your name btw?"

"Godric."

Jack chuckled slightly. They weren't making fun of the name. They actually liked it because it had connections to a fandom they liked.

"And what is your name, miss?" Godric asked.

'I'M NOT A MOTHER FUCKING MISS!!! BITCH!!' Is what Jack was thinking.

"Actually it's not miss. My name is Jack."

"Oh, sorry Jack. Forgive me." Godric blushed in embarrassment.

"Eh it's ok. I get it alot." Jack brushed it off. "Fucking boobs."

Godric chuckled at Jack. "You're very unique."

"Thanks. I try." They pretended to flip their imaginary hair.

Jack and Godric talked for a bit until Mara pulled Jack away.

It was time for the show.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro