20- banishment

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: This is a crossover between Danny Phantom and Yu-Gi-Oh! I claim no rights or anything associated with these two series but the idea for the story is completely my own.

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *mental speech*, -duel monster card speech-, bold=dark voices, italic=ghost speech, CAPS= shouting/yelling, (author notes), bold italic=dark ghostly voice

Chapter 20 - banishment

Sekhmet wasn't done by a long shot. Atemu could feel the dark and shadow magic rising up around the dark god. Danny's ghost sense went crazy as Sekhmet was using his powers to summon forth all of his fallen foes to power both him and his creature. Danny could feel both his deck and duel monster calling to him. Memories of Danny's past life came into his mind of how to summon the ghosts and spirits that he had made a pact with. Danny closed his eyes as he placed his hand on top of his deck.

*Yugi..... Summon forth your most powerful creatures to the field. It seems that Danny has figured out what to do.* Atemu told his other half. Yugi nodded his head that he understood as he used a magic card to use his three magnet warriors together to create Valkyrion the Magna Warrior. Then Yugi also summoned forth Gandora the Dragon of Destruction..

Atemu first equipped his battle armor after transforming back to his human form. He fused with Black Luster Soldier as he then took out the millennium rod as it transformed into its sword form. Atemu then summoned forth his three Egypian god cards Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra.

"NOW DANNY!" called out Atemu. Danny opened his green eyes drawing his card the Ghost Gardna as he placed Ghost Gardna down onto his duel disk. Ghost Gardna was glowing as spirits and ghosts began to rise up offering the three heroes their aid and power. Sekhmet just simply laughed.

"Do you think you can honestly beat me? You shall all fail!" roared Sekhmet.

"We are not done yet Sekhmet. I use the power of my millennium puzzle and millennium rod to activate the three Egyptian gods special ability to summon the Creator God of Light, Horakhty!" shouted out Atemu.

Sekhmet began to curse violently in Egyptian as he didn't expect Atemu to have the power to summon the god of light. Before Sekhmet could react, Yugi used the magic card to defuse Sekhmet and Plasmius.

"You rotten little..." growled Sekhmet.

"This is the end of you Sekhmet. Now Horakhty... RAY OF LIGHT!" yelled out Atemu as he moved to strike Zombyra the Dark.

"Gandora the Dragon of Destrustion... DESTRUCTION WAVE BLAST. And Valkyrion the Magna Warrior.... TECHNO SLASH!" commanded Yugi.

"Ghost Gardna..... CHORUS OF WAILS!" added Danny before he unleashed his own ghostly wail. All of the duel monsters obeyed their masters commands unleashing their most powerful attacks. Sekhmet screamed out violently as all of the attacks hit him.

"NOOOO..... I WAS SO CLOSE!" he screamed out before his body was destroyed. Atemu reacted quickly using his puzzle to suck up Sekhmet's soul and spirit where it could never escape.

Horakhty shined brightly dispelling the Shadow Realm and the spirits that Sekhmet had summoned. Horakhty then dispelled leaving only the three Egyptian gods in his place. Plasmius had been fully stripped of all of Sekhmet's powers.

"Now what are we going to do about you Plasmius?" asked Danny as his new ghostly form vanished as he had returned back to normal. Ghost Gardna had vanished along with all the ghosts and sprits that he had called forth. Yugi's monsters had also vanished along with his angelic transformation. Nobody could see the young teen as he had once again become a spirit. Using the armor, Atemu landed onto the ground before dispelling the Black Luster Soldier and his three Egyptian god cards. "Hey Atemu..... Is there a place were we can banish him?" asked Danny thinking about the Shadow Realm. Atemu seemed to catch onto Danny's idea but he feared what the half ghost would do if he was banished there. A slight smile crossed Atemu's face as he thought of a much better place.

"Vlad Plasmius you shall be banished from this day forth into the confines of my millennium puzzle." replied Atemu as the eye of Horus appeared on his forehead.

"YOU WOULDN'T!" shouted Plasmius as Atemu activated his puzzle one last time to suck up Vlad. Finally it was over!

Danny placed his hand onto Atemu's shoulder smiling weakly before he transformed back into Danny Fenton.

"Finally it is all over!" he replied. Atemu proceeded to give back control of the body to Yugi.

*I don't think that it is over yet Danny. My spirit and soul are still not at rest. I fear that this maybe only the beginning.* replied Atemu. Both Danny and Yugi looked at each other shuttering at Atemu's cryptic message.

TO BE CONITINUED IN THE SEQUEL.....

Ghastly War

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro