5- explinations

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: This is a crossover between Danny Phantom and Yu-Gi-Oh! I claim no rights or anything associated with these two series but the idea for the story is completely my own. All I ask if you read this story and like what you see that you leave me a comment and/or a review.

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *mental speech*, -duel monster card speech-, bold=Atemu speaking, italic=ghost speech, CAPS=SHOUTING, (author notes), bold italic=dark ghostly voice

Five - Explanations

Danny, Sam, and Tucker all looked at Atemu who had taken over Yugi's body as Skulker laid at Atemu's feet in a tight ball. Something about Atemu told Danny not to even attempt to attack him.

"Who are you and what have you done to Yugi?" asked Tucker angrily. Atemu looked at Tucker as the eye of Horus finally disappeared from his forehead.

"Sorry about that. I mean you all no harm. Yugi is safe, resting within the Millennium Puzzle. I have had many names….. Yami…. Pharaoh….. But my true name is Atemu."

"Atemu….. What in the world are you?" asked Danny as he pulled out the Fenton Thermos to suck up Skulker.

"A spirit of a five thousand year old pharaoh that used to once exist. That was before I sealed up the shadow magic." replied Atemu.

"Shadow Magic?" asked Sam.

"Perhaps we should talk about this else where." stated Atemu as Danny, Sam, and Tucker agreed. The Black Luster Soldier vanished from sight returning back to its card form as Atemu went to pick it up. Atemu could feel Yugi's spirit beginning to stir within the Millennium Puzzle.

*Atemu?*

*It is all right Yugi. I had taken control after that ghost had attacked us. We are currently heading towards Danny's house in order for me to explain myself.* replied Atemu.

*Do you wish me to do it?* asked Yugi.

*I think that I can handle it but I know that there are some gaps that you could fill in.*

*All right Atemu when we get there you can explain about your past then I will take over and finish explaining everything.*

*Thank you Yugi.* replied Atemu. Danny had heard the whole conversation between Yugi and Atemu as for a minute or two he thought he had seen the ghostly transparent image of Yugi right besides Atemu. The similarities in their appearance was quite striking. Danny felt confused as even though Atemu and Yugi were new to the area, it seemed as if Skulker knew about Atemu.

'There is more going on here than meets the eye.' Danny thought to himself.

When they got to Danny's house the first object was to toss Skulker into the ghost zone. Once that was done, they all went to Danny's room to talk. Danny and friends began to ask Atemu some questions.

"You told us before that you are a five thousand year old pharaoh but how is it that you ended up within Yugi?" asked Danny.

"Not within Yugi but rather the Millennium Puzzle as it is an object that I had once owned many centuries ago as I always wore it. Long ago when I used to rule as Pharaoh over Egypt, we used to play duel monsters using ancient tablets and magic. I was known to the most as the king of games. But then one day an ancient evil came and threatened all of Egypt. Using the ancient and most powerful magic, I battled this evil as I managed to seal him along with the shadow magic within seven millennium items that I had owned. But as the result of the battle I had lost my life as a part of my soul and spirit became trapped within the Millennium Puzzle. I had no memory of who I was or even my own name as I had given it up in order to seal the power away." stated Atemu as he gave control back over to Yugi.Yugi picked up the story from where Atemu had left off.

"My grandfather had come across Atemu's Millennium Puzzle during one of his trips to Egypt as he is an archeologist. My grandfather gave me the puzzle telling me that whomever could solve the mystery behind the puzzle would be given one wish. At the time I wanted to have friends as I didn't have any. When I solved the puzzle, it had awakened Atemu's spirit as he and I became one as we shared my body that way Atemu could find out the truth of whom he was and his ancient past. Two years we had solved the mystery behind Atemu as we managed to forever banish the ancient evil and unlock Atemu's name and memory. After one last and final battle between Atemu and me, I said farewell to him as he went up towards the heavens where he belonged or so I thought. A year had gone by as Atemu had returned stating that something had pulled his spirit and soul back to me. Until he can either put a stop to it or figure out why he has returned, he can not return back to the after life." stated Yugi.

*That I don't mind being here Yugi. The after life seems so boring as you make my life far more interesting.* stated Atemu.

*Atemu….. It should be the other way around. My life hasn't been ordinary since you have entered it.* replied Yugi as Atemu simply laughed. "Now it is your turn to explain a few things Danny." stated Yugi.

Danny let out a long sigh as he had to begin from when it all took place.

"Both of my parents are ghost hunters as they had built a ghost portal that was supposed to connect the ghost world with our world. But nothing happened as they through that it was broke. I was talked into fixing it by both Sam and Tucker. I don't know what I did as I guess that I must have pressed a button activating the portal while I was inside. As a result I became infused with ghost DNA and because of the accident I had developed ghost powers. I decided to keep my powers a secret while fighting ghosts part time as Danny Phantom." replied Danny.

"And nobody noticed that you were actually Phantom?" asked Yugi.

"Only Jazz as she had found out by herself. She also knows about Danny's secret. Most of the time either Tucker, Jazz, or myself would distract people giving Danny time to transform back to his normal form." answered Sam.

"How did you find out about Danny's powers anyway Yugi?" asked Tucker.

"Atemu. He could sense it. The power that Danny is capable of feels similar to shadow magic but it isn't on the same wave length." replied Yugi honestly.

"Yugi….. Who else knows the truth about Atemu?" asked Danny.

"Only my best friends back home in Japan. Joey Wheeler, Tea Gardner, and Tristan Taylor, and of course grandpa." answered Yugi.

*Yugi ask Danny about his dream last night. I want to know if he recognized the voice.* stated Atemu.

"I didn't recognize the voice. At first I thought that it was just some crazy weird dream but you were there weren't you Atemu?" asked Danny.

*Yes. I wanted to pay you a visit within your dreams as it is about the only time I can travel beyond my Millennium Puzzle.* answered Atemu as once again Danny was seeing the ghostly transparent image of Atemu right besides Yugi.

"Danny…?" questioned Sam and Tucker in confussion.

"Tell me that you guys can't see or hear him can you?" asked Danny. Both Yugi and Atemu looked at each other as Atemu nodded his head.

"I don't think that they can Danny. I know that I can because I possess and own the Millennium Puzzle as Atemu's spirit has become a part of me. The reason why we think that you can see and hear Atemu is because in some ways he is a ghost but not in the same sense that you are used to dealing with." replied Yugi.

"I have a question Yugi. What in the world did Atemu do to Skulker back there?" questioned Tucker.

"Trust me Tucker it is best if you don't know. A shadow game is something that you don't ever want to experience as I have been through a few of them." replied Yugi.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro