12: Tanks for nothing, bro

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

https://youtu.be/q_4ulqFccp0

YOOOOO!!!  THIS IS MAH BRO'S VID!!!  👆

(Btw, you don't know me from here, if you get my drift.)  

Even if my fam knows I use this website...

Me being the only one subscribing to him or giving him any views whatsoever be like: POWEEEEEEEEEERRR!!!!!

*Dramatically*  But I can't do it alone.  I need YOUR help.  To conquer your greatest fear, you must face MY greatest:

TRIAL.

HE'S EXASPERATING AT TIMES, BUT I ALSO GET GOOD MATERIAL FROM HIM ON OCCASION, SO I HAVE TO LET HIM LIVE!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/tWjYNyhkP0E

I-

Welp, THIS should be InTeReStInG.

..And it would certainly explain why the ninja always need new suits every season.

I mean, if Lloyd's signature green hood gets blown off with the force of a simple merge, and some rando kid catches it, then No WoNdEr Master Wu needs to keep buying them new outfits.

THIS EXPLAINS WHY WU CAN NEVER BE ALLOWED TO RETIRE!!!  HE'LL BE DEAD BEFORE HE CAN AFFORD TO!!!  

THIS IS THE TRUE REASON WHY THE TEA FARM NEVER WORKED OUT!!!  HE WASN'T MAKING ENOUGH TO SUPPORT HIS GANG OF ORPHAN CHILDREN!!!

SKGHWIVYEJFC9SHCI!!!

The way that I was right, and dad jinxed us to have snow this month.

It would've been weird to NOT have it, mind you, but StIlL.  

We ALMOST made it!!!

That's why we laughed at the Americans a week ago when we went across, because we knew that it WoUlDn'T lAsT.

We also watched a cop literally drive two meters to catch somebody who was speeding RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE POLICE STATION, so we were dying inside.

It must've been the quickest arrest that State trooper has ever made.

The dude at the border in the wrong lane, trying to cut into the line because he's an idiot:  SOMEONE LET ME INNN!!!  

Absolutely everyone: You shall not be granted permission to traverse beyond this point!!!

Dude: MOVEITMOVEITMOVEITTT!!!

Mother: How can someone drive all that way, when there's absolutely no cars whatsoever there, and the sign clearly says that the lane is closed?

Me: He probably just can't read Canadian English.

Bro: *Evil smirk at me*

Bro: Yeah, you said funny.  I be smirking evilly now.

Bro: *Is sitting on the couch*

Me: *Takes one look at him*  Fly low.

Bro: WHAT?!!  ALL DAY?!!

Me: Hehehehehe..!

Bro: *Stares at me and zips it up*  😰

Lloyd: Time for plan G.
Zane: Don't you mean plan B?
Lloyd: No, we tried plan B a long time ago. I had to skip over plan C due to technical difficulties.
Cole: What about plan D?
Lloyd: Plan D was that desperate disguise attempt half an hour ago.
Nya: What about plan E?
Lloyd: I'm hoping not to use it. Jay dies in plan E.
Kai: I like plan E.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro