31: Baby bunnies, art, EM's, and sneak shopping

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

WE'VE GOT MORE BUNNY BABIESSS!!!  AOFGHWIGWIDHGR9WH

I tried to add a couple more links here, but WP isn't letting me, so please check my MB.  😉😊

I was planning to do this one soon, so I just went ahead with it when I was suitably inspired.  😉

The girls when they were younger, back in the OtHeR rEaLm.  (Be glad I didn't draw in any animal skulls or anything in the background.)  😬

Ava making a tasty batch of rock vole stew, Rhea sneakily stealing a cookie and spoiling her appetite for dinner, and Emily being generally disappointed in the Illusionist, as per usual.  :P

Maybe I'll color it in and add more detail later.  🤷‍♀️

I made it kind of a Lego/realistic fusion style this time.

Look at the LeGo HaNdS!

And FeEt!

Their HeAdS!

It's rebrickulous!!!

The inspo.  I thought I'd mess around with different art styles, so I used this as a jumping off point.  I changed some things, but it's still recognizable.  😁😊

*Wiggles eyebrows*  DEE-LICIOUS!!!

Emily: Rhea, stop that.  Put the cookie DOWN.  NOW.  Avaaaa, notice herrr!

Emily, the pure bean.  <3

Just a rough Nightwatch sketch.  It's kind of 'meh' IMO, but I was having a rough/long day.  XD!  

Look at his ArMs!

Random Ninjago characters in a nutshell, Part 2:

The Elemental Masters:  (Please tell me if I missed any!)   :)

Skylor: Fire has melted her icy heart.  Is in love with Kai and is finally, FINALLY *dramatically sighs* (thank you, producers) dating him.  Has so much potential, so FIX IT!!!  LET HER JOIN THE TEAM AT LONG LAST!!!  She could steal your powers and not even bat an eye.  Wait, she HAS stolen powers and not batted her eyes.  🤔

Griffon Turner: ADHD high in a nutshell.  ZOOM!!!  NYOOM!!!  VROOM!!!

Karloff: BaCk In MeTaLoNiA-!!!  An actual human tin can.  You can unscrew his hands, tho.

Chamille/Camille: Chamille is bad girl now.  She'd steal your face and entire identity, because that's basically her power.

Jacob Pevsner: Blind boi with a geetar.  He does sound stuff, but not very well.  :P

Paleman/Mr. Pale: He's invisible, but you can see his clothes, so at least you know that he's not naked.  Might be light sensitive himself.  Very nasal voice.

Gravis: Randomly floating turban man.  😊

Tox: Probably has a smell at all times.  Was reborn from Ultra Agents, where she was Toxikita, but is good now.  Seems pretty cool, and a tough girl.

Shade: Voiced by Andrew Francis, so fangirls are kind of:🤩.  Mysterious but very good guy who's learned that a team can be a good thing.

Ash: The Master of Smoke who Kai beats up pretty much the first time they encountered each other.  Seems to have stolen Ray's hairpiece and dyed it.

Neuro: Skunk-haired mind reader who's most likely heavily traumatized because, you know, he can read your dirty mind.  (You know who you are.)

Bolobo: Once saw Jay naked, which is something that Jay fangirls would desperately give up their souls to see.  🤭  ThE cAlL oF nAtUrE!  i HeAr YoU aNd ObEy!

Krux: Grumpy old fart of a Time Twin.  The evil mastermind of S7.  Decent, but yet sucky disguise.  Hates tech.

Acronix: Cinnamon roll who didn't really do much wrong, just obeys his brother's master plan.  Looong hair for a guy, but actually pulls it off.  Loves tech with a passion.  Would probably marry Cyrus Borg if his bro would let him.

Who shall be next?

Okay, but this has no right to be so rocking. 👇

https://youtu.be/Rgew2NSznow

Early in the morning:

Phone: *Rings*

Me: *Races over and takes care of business*

Mom:  Why is the phone ringing at this time of day?

Me: *Who just sneakily ordered a big Lego set, and the call was a safety confirmation from the bank*

Me: *Awkward silence*

Me: Uhhm...

Me: *Looking as innocent as possible*

Me: *Shrugs*  It could be those darn telemarketers.  Don't worry, I took care of whoever it was.

Mom: *Grumbling*  People in this country don't want to wake up early except for taking our money...

Me: 😇😁👍

https://www.lego.com/en-ca/product/ninja-dojo-temple-71767

Jay: Nya, what does IDK, ILY, and TTYL mean?
Nya: I don't know, I love you, talk to you later.
Jay: Alright, I love you too, I'll ask Zane.
Nya: Wait- Jay, no-

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro