9: ......... I think that I do...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When you realize that each of your immediate family has developed Covid exactly one day after each other.

So in order: Dad, Mom, Me, my bro.

Guess whose period also started on the exact same day as her Covid?

IT'S ME!!!  *Loudly pops confetti*  

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Me who knew I had it before it even showed up on the flipping test: Well, I'm not exactly surprised, but I'm not greatly amused, either...

WHY?!!  WHY DO I LIVE?!!  JUST TO SUFFER?!!  TO AMUSE FATE?!!

Saturday, April 22, 2023:

If you find this, then you're already too late.  It has been one full day since I developed Covid, and already my life has been falling apart.  (Well, more than usual, anyway.)  I knew last night that things were going to change, but seldom is a human seen who is absolutely able to cope with what would inevitably come next.

I have felt numbness before, but not like this.  This is empty, this is cold, this is numb.  The life I knew is oveer-🎶

Anyway, I've been burning up, cold, shivering, throat hurting, barely even having the strength to get dressed...

Ah, this is the life.

Upon receiving the news that I would not be able to feed my fully capable and adult brother in the usual manner, he proceeded to have a small meltdown.  Unable to use his tiny male brain to think of how to feed himself, I was forced to come downstairs, (instead of resting, which would be the wise course of action) made him his morning beverage, as well as mine, as he:

..Walked off to get himself some cereal.

Ikr?  WHAT a gentleman.  Glad to see that he isn't selfish or anything.  😒

As my parents were off on a very important mission, I was left to fend for myself, woozy and weakened as I was, while my brother played on his laptop for something like 5-6 HOURS.

..Which is basically illegal in this house, ESPECIALLY for him, because he doesn't know when to stop playing and do something about his life.

'BuT dAd SaId ThAt YoU'rE sIcK, sO yOu ShOuLdN't Be AlLoWeD tO bE oN thE-'

'I know you're lying, bro.  I was THERE.  I heard the whole conversation.'

Bro: ...........................

Bro: Dangit.

Bro: Well, I'm not gonna let you on anyways.

Me: The Overlord will hear about this.

Me: ..And dad, too.

Bro: *Plays nonetheless*

..So I went the way of the wisest course of action, and took revenge on the wretched young sot.

How, you may ask?

I gave him Covid.

Serves him right.  *Cackles maniacally*

And yes, both my parents absolutely LOST IT when they realized that I had been stuck doing housework all day in my condition while he played to his blackened and shriveled heart's content.  

Ah, SUH-WEEEEET REVENGE!!!  It warms a person's heart.  😈

So I basically binged some Chima episodes in the meantime.  

It was weird hearing them in English, I grew up with the Hungarian dub.

Come to think of it, most of the shows that I used to watch in my childhood were Hungarian dubs.  Summers were when I was actually able to have a life.  :')

AnYwAyS, if you watch the episode 'Ravens vs Eagles', you'll see a scene somewhat familiar to you Ninjago fans.

If you've ever watched the Possession season, you'll know what I mean.

You know when Lloyd and Morro were fighting over the Realm Crystal and were travelling through all of the different Realms?

Ye, that scene, but with Eris and Razcal.  (Or whatever the Raven's name was.)  😅

I NEARLY DIED.

I also had to strongly restrain myself from yelling 'FOR CHIMAAAAAAA!!!' at all of the appropriate parts.

..Mentally is a whole different story, tho.  *Fist pumps*

Imma sigh off for tonight, I've got to get to bed and rest up, it's late already here.

*The squad right before Nya's wedding*
Jay: Well I have to go, I have a wedding to attend.
Cole: Wait... Oh! I have a wedding to attend too!
Zane: Oh, I have a wedding to attend as well.
Lloyd: I THINK WE ALL HAVE WEDDINGS TO ATTEND
Kai, panicked: I THINK I HAVE A WEDDING TO OFFICIATE

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro