3 girls, 1 boy, and 1 mother.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

KawaiiKittyKat1
I'm to lazy to write the whole thing. So long story short. "My 2 friends and I have a crush on our friend but no he is becoming distant and his mom seems like she doesn't like us. Help?"

Okokok! WOAH THAR. Big problem here. I will try my best.

First off. Has his mom always been like this around you? If so, then mabie she thinks your a bad influence on him. Try to do something else I stead of what you would normally do. See if her attitude changes. If she just started being like this mabie its a personal problem. Second. Try to get him out places with you guys. If he is now saying he can't. Then there is something wrong probably in his personal life. Third. Who is he more attracted to? Like who does he trust more? If he trusts one of your friends more ( or likes her so to speak ), then there is someone better for you two! If he likes you then congratulations! And your friends will find someone else. If your friends hate you for him liking you and not them, then they were not true friends, true friends will support you and move on! I may not be very helpful but I hope for the best!

###Ashley###

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro