1. Their Gleam!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A girl in a beautiful simple white frock was running on the deserted street maniacally..her tears were telling the story of her heart..from the intensity she was running it proves she wanted to go far far away from this cruel world..her long straight hairs were floating in the air..talking with the soft breeze..her hazel eyes were only showering immense pain and hurt..kajal of her eyes was totally scattered..her messy state was telling in how much pain she is..

Soon the girl reached her favorite serene spot..which always provides her solace..but today her pain has crossed all the boundaries..her heart was bleeding..she was shattered totally within herself..she can't even stand anymore..she just can't pretend to be strong..she accepted today..that SHE LOST..that too a battle which was never hers..

"Kyu aayippa?? ..kyu??..kyu ap hamesha mujhe akela kardete ho..apki nandini ko ap bhi chor doge na ek din..sab cheen liya apne..ab ap bhi chale jaoge na.." ..she cried wholeheartedly.. And soon she collapsed on the ground..totally shattered..

She face palmed herself and cried as hard as she can..for the whole world she plastered a smile on her face..but only she knows how much shattered she is ..only her heart knows how much it cries when it receive a back stab..

Just then..she felt a cold touch on her shoulder.. she removed her hand from her face..and raised her face to look at the owner of that hand..but she had already recognized that touch a long back..that mere touch had already cured half of her wound..

"Running away is not the solution".. the person said looking in her deep red swollen eyes..she held that hand and made the person sit next to her..and the person complied..

That person cupped her face..and wiped off all her tears and nodded a no..but instead of stop crying..she hugged very tightly that one and only person of her life..who is everything for her.. who never hurts her..who never let her shed tears ..whereas her own people always pull her down..

"Manik.."..a name escaped out from her lips like a prayer..which she has worshipped all her life..

"Relax..mai hoon na..sab theek ho jaega..".. He said in concerned filled voice..while she hugged him more tightly and start sobbing in his arms..

" kya..kya mai itni buri hoon?..sab chale jaenge mujhe chorke manik.."..she said while crying incoherently in his arms..while he wasn't able to calm her down..

"Nahi sunshine..tum buri nhi ho..its just situation galat hai..".. He was trying his best to make her calm down...

She broke the hug and looked at him..and asked him the most apt question from which even he was running away..

" toh sab dhuki kyu the party mei? ..sab ko lagta hai ki Maine deliberately kiya Woh sab??..sab ko kya..even meri best friend SHREE ne bhi mujhe nhi samjha.."..she complained being the one who wasn't understanding her own fault..

Till yesterday everything was correct..but now everything is out of her hands..her one step and everything is badly broken..but she knows..he knows..that she didn't did any mistake..yes!! She didn't did anything wrong..

Manik : "Nandini ..please calm down ..hold yourself..you are a fighter na..".. He was trying his best to calm her down..but how can she be sane when her own best friend ..her own SOUL SISTER took her wrong..

Nandini : " nhi ..manik ..sab galat hua aaj..kya mai sach mei itni buri hoon ..sabne mujhe chor diya..am good for nothing manik.."..with that she start crying bitterly hugging him tight..she was totally shattered..

It seems like today she is like the scattered leaves all over the floor..and he was busy in grabbing those scattered leaves..but no matter how hard you try.. you just can't grab every bit of it..

Nandini : "WHY AM ALIVE??..I SHOULD DIE..".. her this one sentence shook manik to the core..SHE IS HIS ONLY REASON FOR WHOM HE IS TAKING BREATH..and today she is saying ..she should die?? ..

This sentence came as a tight slap on his face..on his LOVE ..love which is for his ONLY BEST FRIEND.. Only he knows how till now he has hid this fact from the entire world..that THE MANIK MALHOTRA IS IN RELATIONSHIP that too with none other THE NANDINI MURTHY..

Manik Malhotra the only heir of Malhotra's ..THE MANIK MALHOTRA is none other than the MOST WANTED CRIMINAL ..yes!! HE IS THE ONLY SON OF UNDER WORLD DON ..Raj Malhotra...

THE NANDINI MURTHY is none other than the DAUGHTER OF D.C.P MAAN MURTHY ..who is the most reputed police officer of Mumbai..

Manik : " have you lost it?? Kya bol rahi ho??"..he freaked out listening such words ..and broke the hug with immense force..

Nandini : "theek he toh keh rahi hoon..kehne ko toh am THE NANDINI MURTHY..but only I know what a curse it is ..".. She said in a painful tone..while tears were telling how badly she was hurt..

Nandini : " Manik..yeh bete he sab hote hai?? Betiyan kuch bhi nhi???"..with that she start crying even more ..face palming..and recalled how her family always differentiated between her and her brother..how all her life she starved for a small drop of love..how her eyes always craved to see that care and concern in her parent's eyes which was always for her only brother RISHAB MURTHY..

Manik withdrew her hand from her face and raised her face only to wipe her tears..the most unacceptable truth is that..the person who gave mercilessly killed many people who wasn't innocent at all..but he killed them..is today feeling like someone was cutting him brutally with knife..her one small tear is making him weak..

Manik : "nhi Nandini ..tum ese tuth nhi sakti..you are my strong warrior.. Hai na.. ".. He said while wiping off her tears..

Nandini : " nahi manik..aaj Nandini murthy haar gayi..haar gayi mai..my own family made me loose.."..she said while crying very badly..but manik took her in his protective embrace ...

Manik : "sab theek ho jaega..trust me..SHREYA bhi samjh jaegi..sab thk ho jaega..".. He made her calm down..and after sometime she was bit relaxed ..but she was still in his arms..

Nandini : " aaj party mai bahut kuch hua hai..and everyone blamed me manik..tum bolo ..kya sach mai meri galti thi??.."..she asked very innocently ..on which he kissed on her head ..

Manik : "nahi angel..tumne kuch nhi kiya..".. He assured her..

Nandini : " then ..mom ne esa kyu bola that I should leave them..I am a curse for their family.."..she said in very painful tone as those words start ringing in her ears...

Manik : "pehli baat ..you are not a curse but a blessing ..or rahi bat..aaj jo party mei hua ..it was all unfortunate..tumne galti se wo engagement ring misplace kardi..and tumhari family ko laga you did it deliberately..".. He explained and she was listening..

Nandini : " meri wajah se rishab bhaiya or shree ki engagement ruk gayi..dad ne kitna kuch sunaya mujhe..he said I should go far away from them..am jealous of their happiness.. "..she recalled those painful words of her dad..

Manik : " shhh..don't think.."..he tried to ease her pain..

Nandini : "manik..do I really envy their happiness??.. Unki khushi meri khushi nhi hai??..rishab bhaiya or shree ke liye mai kitni khush hoon..yeh sirf mai janti hu..but mujhe bura tab laga..jab shree ne kuch nhi bola..usko bhi yehe laga that Maine deliberately kiya..".. She recalled how her best friend was standing their all quiet..

" kisne kaha..ki shreya ne galat samjha tumhe.."..they both heard the voice and turned backward to look at the owner of that voice..and there was her best friend.. SHREYA SHEKHAWAT..

Introducing Drashti Dhami as Shreya Shekhawat..

Nandini and manik stood up..and shreya walked towards them..

Shreya : "kisne kaha I took you wrong?? Just because I was quiet ..tujhe laga maine maan liya ki tune deliberately ring kho di thi??".. She asked after standing straight in front of Nandini..

Nandini : " fir tu chup kyu thi??"..she asked In a low voice ..now Shreya wiped off her tears..

Shreya : "kyunki agar mai kuch bhi bolti ..toh bat or bhad jati..teri or insult karte Woh log..or tujhe lagta hai ki mai bear kar sakti hu yeh??".. She said in a concerned filled voice..

Nandini now understood why Shreya was quiet throughout.. She knows that her shree always had supported her and will always do..they both are not only best friends but they share DIL KA RISHTA..which is unbreakable..

Nandini instantly hugged her shree tightly and Shreya too reciprocate the hug..while manik was admiring their bond..with a beautiful smile on his face..

Shreya after breaking the hug : " thank you manik..for telling me her whereabouts ..warna jis tarah yeh bhaagi thi..esa laga tha that she won't come back.."..she said in a playful manner..

Manik side hugged Nandini and exclaimed "Humari Nandini P.T Usha ko bhi fail karde..".. He winked to Shreya and Nandini punched her elbow in his stomach on which Shreya chuckled ..

Shreya : "wese ..she even can beat Mary kom.. ".. She said after a sweet chuckle and Nandini made a pout but soon the trio started laughing..

Being the only Best friend of Nandini..shreya knows everything about manik..she even knows his identity but she also knows that manik is good at heart..that's why she supported Nandini in hiding their relationship status..

Shreya : " I think we should leave..kisi ne sath dekh liya toh naya issue create ho jaega.."..she said in worried tone ...so they had to split ..although they didn't wanted to ..but they had no other option left..

After that Nandini hugged manik tightly and he kissed on her shoulder..while Shreya smiled ...

Manik : "no more tears ..and remember I LOVE YOU ANGEL..".. he confessed in her ears..

Nandini : " I LOVE YOU MORE MONSTER..",.. she too confessed very softly..and tighten their hug..

After some quality time ..both broke the hug and after bidding bye to each other..Nandini sat down in the car with Shreya and drove away to the world where there is only darkness for her..but she knows ..she will get through it as she has her.. " GLEAM IN DARK.."...

On the other hand ..manik too drove away in his car..in his world too there is only darkness..the scariest dark..which haunts him..but he knows he will get through it as he has his.. "GLEAM IN DARK.."...

Hope you all liked the idea..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro