17. They are murderers!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the jail :

Cabir : " Manik ..ek baat aur hai which you might don't know..".. He now said with grief in his voice and Manik looked at him with confusion..

Cabir : "tujh par yeh attack mom ne karwaya hai.. I thought unhe apni galti ka realization ho gaya hai..but no I was wrong..woh kal bhi tujhe marna chahti thi aur woh aaj bhi tujhe marna chahti hai..".. He told him the fact and next what he heard as the answer made Cabir stunned..

Manik : " main janta hoon..".. He said with a weak smile ..and Cabir was shocked..

Cabir : "Tu janta hai?".. He again asked in disbelief And Manik nodded ..this made Cabir shocked to hell..

Manik already knows everything then why he always hid?.. And how can he still love Nyonika unconditionally?.. Even after knowing her reality ..he never disrespect her..this was running in Cabir's mind..

Cabir : " tu sab janta tha..Fir bhi tune kabhi kisi ko nahi bataya ..that mom wants to kill you?.. Ab samjh aaya ki kyu tu kabhi khud par hone wale attacks ki investigation nahi hone deta tha..".. He said while looking at him amusingly ..whereas Manik was only smilingly looking at him..

Manik : "Han Cabir..Maine nahi bataya kabhi..because she is my Mom..".. He told in his soft voice and this made Cabir recalled Nyonika's truth that Manik isn't her son..

Cabir : " Manik..actually...".. He was about to tell him when suddenly they heard a soft voice filled with tension..

"Manik".. The voice made Cabir turn around and Manik looked straight to the owner of that voice..

And there standing.. Nandini with worry all over her face.. She ran towards him..and hugged him tightly before Manik could understand anything..he felt her tears wetting his shirt..

Manik : " hey! Kya hua ? ..sab theek hai na?".. He asked with concern filled voice ..while she was sobbing in his arms..

Nandini : "ma..aannii..kkk.. I ..heaarrdd..heard abb..oouutt..about the aattaack..".. She said with stammering voice ..tears were flowing out of her eyes..

Manik : " Nandini relax..mai bilkul theek hoon..calm down..".. He assured her in his soothing voice while rubbing her back..whereas Cabir was looking at all this calmly ..he had a smile on his face..a smile of satisfaction that finally Manik got someone in his life who cares for him..
Loves him unconditionally ..unlike his own family..who is always busy in conspiring either against him or either against someone else..

He slowly broke the hug and cupped her face..her eyes were full of tears and she was looking at him with utmost love in her eyes..

Manik : "don't cry..I can't stand your tears...".. He very sweetly said and wiped off her tears..she can cling onto him..and he took her in his protective embrace..

After some minutes ..he broke the hug and gave her a peaceful smile which instantly brought a smile on her face as well..

Cabir : " love birds..I think am also here..".. He said in his humor and now both looked at him..

Nandini : "Cabir..Manik yeh sab?".. She asked looking at the surrounding..

Cabir : " woh actually... ".. He tried to tell her but Manik cut him in mid..

Manik : " woh ..shayad kisi rival ne attack kiya tha..but don't worry am fine..".. He assured her and Cabir looked at him with questioning eyes but Manik blinked his eyes ..

Manik : "but tum yaha kese?"...he asked in confusion..

Nandini : " woh ghar pe call aaya tha ki yaha firing Hui hai..and when I was talking with Cabir..he had cut the call suddenly..mai dar.....".. Before she could complete ..Manik abruptly said..

Manik : "wait! You were talking with Cabir?? But why?".. He asked in confusion and now Cabir Nandini looked at each other..

Cabir : " mai batata hoon..".. He then narrated everything to Manik as how she called him yesterday to collect proof of Manik's innocence..

Manik : "Nandini..but tum...".. He tried to question her but she held his hand..

Nandini : " don't you think ..it's high time.. We need to be selfish?? ".. She suddenly asked and Manik looked at her ..

Cabir : " I agree with Nandini..and wese bhi Manik..you are innocent ...you don't need to be in prison.. The one who deserve to be here will soon be here..".. He said last line while recalling Nyonika and Raj's face..

Pune.. Malhotra's..

Here Raj is all restless..he needs to do something asap otherwise he will fell down with his face on ground..and he can't afford this defeat.. He was all frustrated when Nyonika entered in the study room..and saw him restless..

Nyonika : "Raj you fine?".. She asked after coming towards him..

Raj : " I can't be fine ..till Manik is in jail..".. He said in frustrating tone.. While she smirked..

Nyonika : "and Manik will never come out from there.. Only his dead body will come back...".. She thought with a evil smirk ..but then she changed her expression and looked at him..

Nyonika : " ap tension mat lijiye..everything will be fine..".. She said in her fake concern voice..

Raj : "agar mujhe khud ko safe rakhna hai..Toh mujhe Manik ko safe Karna he hoga..".. He told her with something in his eyes ..some fear of loosing his life..or some anger of defeat ..

Nyonika looked at him keenly..then he made a call ..

" Raj Malhotra bol raha hoon.. I want to meet you ..today only..".. He said in his stern tone and walked out of the house..

Nyonika : "now what he is up to?".. She said while lost in deep thoughts..

On the other hand..

Mumbai.. Murthy's..

Rishab reached home..with the file in his hand..he need some answers today..some thing was annoying him ..just after he saw that cutting attached in the file..he was restless from that particular moment..

He was walking inside the mansion..when his phone started ringing..

Rishab : " hello".. He said while walking upstairs..

"Sir ..we cleared everything in the jail ..should we change the place of Manik Malhotra?".. A constable asked him and this made Rishab lost in thoughts..but after a lot of thinking process ..he answered..

Rishab : " jab tak mai wapas nahi aa jata..keep him there only..no need to change the place..".. He instructed and the constable complied..

Rishab then hung up the call..and reached Rudra's room..he was about to open the door ..but he suddenly listened some voices which stopped him from opening the door..

Rudra : "Manik Malhotra is right hand of Raj ..Manik Malhotra ke bina Raj is a big nothing..I will make sure that Manik remain behind the bars for his entire life..." .. He said with angst filled voice..

Sakshi : "but who can be behind the attack?"... She said with deep thoughts..

Rudra : " I don't know who is behind or who isn't ..all I know is ..I won't let Raj Malhotra win..".. He said with only hatred in his voice..

Now Sakshi smirked and came towards him..she placed her hand on his shoulder..

Sakshi : "tumne pehle he use itni buri tarah giraya hai that now he won't be able to harm you..so relax ..aur rahi baat uski powers kam karne ki then Rudra .. Manik Malhotra who acts as Raj's power house.. He is with us..so you need not to worry..".. She said with a smirk..while Rishab was listening all this standing outside..

Rudra : " nahi sakshi.. Raj is a tough nut to break..pehle ki baat alag thi..at that time raj was naive but now he is cunning..".. He curtly answered and this made Rishab confused..

Rudra : " pehle I made him behind the bars ..without any fault ..that murder was done by me and I placed all the blame on him.." ..his confession made Rishab stunned..

Rishab : "murder but kiska?".. He thought with confusion...

Sakshi : " relax Rudra calm down..".. she tried to make him calm..but he was actually out of his senses..

Rudra : "no sakshi..I can't be calm down..I will make him suffer.. After coming out of jail ..he always tried to harm me ..he was my best friend ..ek murder ka charge nahi rakh sakta tha apne upar?"....he said very cunningly and the last line shook Rishab to the core..

Rishab : " best friend?.. Dad and Raj Malhotra were best friends?".. He thought still not believing his ears.. He is witnessing the worst side of his parents.. How casually Rudra is confessing all that?.. And how could he even think that after putting a false murder charge on Raj.. Rudra will be safe?.. Is raj seems to be an idiot to him who will forgive Rudra and will get back to him after coming out..

Sakshi : "Rudra ..Raj will not win..and if you are forgetting then woh ab ek criminal hai..agar tum use maar bhi do tab bhi koi case tumhare against file nahi hoga..so please ..relax..".. She tried to console him..and her evil words were creating hatred in Rishab's heart for them..

Rishab : " what type of people they are?.. But in logo ne murder kiska kiya hai?" ..he thought still in confusion..

Rudra : "I will definitely kill him..".. He said in hatred filled voice ..and just then Rishab heard Rudra's footstep..

So Rishab instantly hid behind a pillar..and Rudra walked out from there..while sakshi was in deep thoughts..

Sakshi : " kahi yeh apni bevakoofi mei mujhe na phaswa de".. She thought with a fear..

Rishab was in deep thoughts ..and then he picked out his mobile ..and made a call..

Rishab : "listen..I want the history of Raj Malhotra.. Am coming headquarters.. Mujhe puri details chahiye ..from the first case against him till now..".. He instructed someone and hung up the call..

Rishab : " dad ..if you are a criminal then I swear I won't let you free..its a promise ..".. He thought with anger and walked out of the house..

Scene shifted to jail..

Here as per the orders of Rishab..constables made Manik sit In a dark room..where there is a light on his head..and he was sitting on the chair ..placed in the mid of the room..

Rishab reached the headquarters and was shocked to see Nandini there..

Rishab : "gudiya what you are doing here?".. He asked as she was sitting outside the room where Manik is..and even Cabir was still there..looking at Rishab..they both stood up..

Nandini : " Bhai.. Woh I heard about the attack..so mai...".. She didn't completed as Rishab already realized what she was about to say..

Rishab : "its okay..".. He very calmly answered and walked inside the room where Manik is..

Here Cabir and Nandini were surprised with his calm behaviour..

Nandini : " what happen to Bhai?".. She thought and looked at the door of the room..

Screen freezes on her confused and surprising face..

Booomm!!! I told you ..its going to be a roller coaster ride..so how's it?.. One more mystery unveiled ..right?? ..but still not fully..

So will Rishab find out the real culprit?.. Will Rishab accept MaNan?.. How will Raj make Manik free?.. How Rudra will take revenge from Raj?.. What will be Nyonika's reaction when she comes to know the failure of her plan?..

Stay tuned..as loads coming up..

Don't forget to leave you comments..

Love..Kajal :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro