19. The trump card!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

On the cliff :

Raj Malhotra reached on the cliff..and was waiting for someone..he was standing outside the car..

Just then he heard the sound of a car coming towards him..when he turned around ..he found a car there..the person in the car applied the break..and came out..and looked at Raj..

"Kyu bulaya mujhe?".. The person asked in anger filled voice..

" apne so called best friend se milna chah raha tha.." ..Raj answered in sarcasm filled voice and now Rudra looked at him evilly..

He walked towards Raj..and looked at him with hatred in his eyes while Raj glared at him..

Rudra : "wow! Seems like someone wants his friend back..or I can say someone wants to forget the rivalry...".. He said with a evil smirk..and raj chuckled sarcastically..

Meanwhile.. Manik Rishab..Nandini..Shreya reached the cliff.. Cabir and Aryaman stayed back in the jail only because of some legal formalities for Manik's bail..because in the eyes of law..Manik is still a criminal..

All the four people hid somewhere in the corner..as directed by Rishab because Rishab wanted to record their conversation so that he can grab some proof against Rudra ..

Raj : " Rudra..I thought you are a intelligent man..but I didn't knew you are so dumb..".. He said evilly with a smirk on his face..which rose the graph of anger inside Rudra..

Rudra : "cut the crap..and come straight to the point..am so not interested in listening your shit..".. He answered holding anger in his voice..

Raj : " okay! So let me tell you the reason for which I called you here..".. He said in a stern tone and Rudra looked at him keenly..

Raj : "free Manik.. Let him go.." ..he straight away said and Manik looked baffled.. Is his father is really thinking about him?.. Well! the answer is big No! ..he is only trying to save himself ..

Rudra looked at him with bewilderment.. And soon he burst into a heavy laugh..while raj was silently looking at him..

Rudra : "you want me to free Manik..seriously?".. He said suppressing his laugh..while Raj smiled evilly as if he is up to something ..

Rudra : " and what made you think that I will be agree with you?".. He asked with a evil smirk ..

Raj : "because I know ..you will be agree..".. He said with surety while Manik was listening all with confusion..

Rudra : " Wait! Wait! ..kahi tumhe aesa Toh nahi laga na ki ..I will free Manik for the sake of our long lost friendship?".. He said cunningly while Raj was quiet..he was only smiling inwardly..

Rudra : "if it is so ..then I would love to burst your bubble.. Manik Malhotra will remain behind bars..for lifetime.." ... He answered back with anger and victorious filled voice..

Raj smirked and meanwhile sakshi too reached the same spot..as the four of them were hiding..she didn't noticed their presence ..she walked straight to Rudra and looked at Raj cunningly..

Raj : "good timing Mrs. Murthy..as I was about to reveal the biggest truth of your lives..which you may not be able to digest..".. He announced and both looked at Raj with confusion..

Sakshi : " what do you mean Raj? ".. She asked with anger..and just then Nyonika too reached there and Raj looked at her..as she stepped out of the car and gave a evil smirk to Rudra and sakshi..

She walked straight to Raj..while MaNan .. RiShree ..was watching all the drama being the silent spectator...

Raj : "you have to free Manik ..Rudra..not for me..but for your own self..".. He stated while Nyonika smirked and Rudra looked at him with puzzled expression..

Even MaNan and RiShree were confused with his round round talks..

Rudra : " seedhe seedhe bolo kya bolna chahte ho.. Why would I free Manik Malhotra ?.." .. He asked with little frustrating voice...

Nyonika : "because Manik isn't a Malhotra ..but a Murthy.." ..she said in the most cunning way and all the people present there were shocked to hell..but the one was there who was calm..and he was none other than.. Raj Malhotra himself..

Sakshi : "what rubbish?".. She shouted in frustration..

Raj : " it isn't any rubbish but the real truth.. Manik mera beta nahi hai.. Manik tumhara aur Rudra ka beta hai..he is your own blood " .. The fact took the floor beneath them..and Manik's whole world crashes down in front of his eyes.. All of them were flabbergasted but Nyonika and Raj were smiling evilly..

Rudra : "just to save your son..you are making a story Raj..".. He said with anger filled tone..

Raj : " I knew it ..tum believe nahi karoge that's why I brought proof..".. He then hand over a file to Rudra and sakshi..which fell as a thunderstorm on them..

Nyonika : "Han..Rudra.. Manik is your own son..actually the story started on the day Manik born..".. She now started narrating her evil move..while they all were listening her having shocking expressions..

Nyonika : " Jis din Manik born hua ..usi same hospital mei..ek baby aur born hua tha..guess Karo kaun?"... She asked and now sakshi looked at her with no clue..

Nyonika : "chalo mai he bata deti hoon..us hospital mei Nandini bhi born Hui thi.. Nandini Malhotra .." .. She told and this news fell with the heavy intensity on Nandini..she was shocked listening it...

Rudra : "what?".. He shouted in sheer confusion or may be he never ever thought in his wildest dream that Nandini isn't their own daughter..

Raj : " Han..Rudra.. Nandini meri aur Nyonika ki beti hai..wese he Jese Manik tumhara aur sakshi ka beta hai.." .. He put the stamp on the most shocking truth of their lives..

Nyonika : "Rudra pratap Murthy..tumhe kya laga..mujhe aur Raj ko itna jyada hurt karne ke baad ..we will leave you just like that ..nahi! Kabhi nahi..us din jab Manik born hua..with the help of sister..Maine humare babies change kardiye the..because mai chahti thi ki tumhara beta kabhi khush na reh paye ..mai janti thi..ki how much you hate a girl child..tumhe kabhi beti nahi chahiye thi..that's why I changed the child..aur is tarah..tumhe kabhi pata nhi chal paya ki sakshi ne us raat ek ladke ko birth diya tha na ki ek ladki KO..".. She told the whole story which was enough to take their breath stop..

Nandini : " itna badha dhoka..just for the sake of their enmity..just to give pain.. ".. She murmured to herself ..as tears trickled down her eyes..and now everything was crystal clear to Manik..

Why Raj and Nyonika were always mean to him?.. Why they never loved him?.. But the question is what was the fault of those two infants who didn't even knew their identity?.. Why these people made their life a living hell?.. What were their fault?..

Rudra : " nahi..yeh nahi ho sakta..".. He said in disbelief and now raj smiled ..

Raj : "tch..tch..tch.. Am feeling pity on you..khudko bahut badha game player samjhte ho na tum..but the real ring master is me .." .. He stated in his cunning voice..

Sakshi : "I can't believe this..you people stoop so low..".. She said in disgust but she forgot that even she isn't any less..they both were naive and innocent in past but sakshi and rudra's cruel game made them like this ..

Raj : " wow! ..you think we stoop so low..but what about you both..tum dono ne milkar Rudra ke parents ko maar diya ..aur saara blame mujh par rakh diya..isn't that was cruel?.. Woh theek tha tumhari nazro mei..".. He shouted in anger..

Nyonika : "mujhe tumne chor diya..for the sake of money..isn't that was cruel?..".. She too reverted with anger..

Rudra picked out his gun from his pocket and pointed towards Raj and Nyonika..

Rudra : " you played well Raj.. But you forgot..Rudra pratap Murthy kabhi nahi haarta..".. He stated being the most shrewd person..he knows all the way out..

Rudra : "rahi baat Manik ki..Toh I will save him anyhow..he is my son..and Nyonika tumne sahi kaha.. I hate girl child..that's why I hate Nandini.. Mai use usi din maar dete Jis din woh humari life mei aayi..but unfortunately uske nam pe 60℅ property thi..Toh mujhe use safe rakhna pada..but agar mujhe pata hota ki woh tum dono ki beti hai..Toh mai use jarur maar deta..".. The anger and hatred was clearly evident in his voice ..while MaNan listened all this with a thumping heart..

Nandini : "he hate me so much..just because am a girl..".. She murmured to herself ..and tears were moving out of her eyes..all of them were not in the state to react..

Rudra : "so the game is over..".. He announced and was about to shoot..when raj too took out his gun and pointed towards Rudra..

Raj : " the game will not end till you are alive..",..he answered and both looked at each other with sheer lunacy..

Just then Manik came out and shouted .. "Wait!" .. His sharp voice made them baffled.. As they were not expecting him there..following him..Nandini..Rishab and Shreya too came out..

Manik walked towards raj..and stand right in front of him like a shield..which left raj speechless..

Manik : "I may not be his son..but he is my father.." ..He announced and his words left a big impact on raj..

Rudra : "Manik..beta..".. He said emotionally..

Manik : " I can't believe ..yeh pyar Jo apki ankhon mei hai..woh Nandini ke liye kabhi nahi tha..just because she is a girl..".. He stated with pure disgust..

Sakshi : "Manik..beta ..we will discuss later..but move from there.. Raj took away you from us.. He deserve punishment..".. She told him calmly..

Rishab : " punishment Toh aap dono bhi deserve karte ho.. Punishment for killing your own parents..".. He said with utmost anger ..

Nyonika saw all of them busy in talk..she sneaked the opportunity and picked out the gun from her handbag..and fired towards Rudra..after all..she hate him from the bottom of her heart..

But ..but ..the bullet never touched Rudra as Nandini came in between.. She got shoot in her stomach..as she had seen Nyonika picking out the gun.. She knew the target with the expression on Nyonika's face..that's why she came in between to save her father ..

Manik : "NANDINI".. he shouted while his heart stopped beating..and Nandini fell straight on the floor..she was lying in pool of blood..

Rishab : " Nandini.. ".. He too shouted .and ran towards Nandini..shreya was terrified..while others were very numb to react.. Nyonika too was shocked ..as no matter how evil she is .. Nandini is her own daughter..

Manik : " Nandini..Nandini..Kuch nahi hoga tumhe..Kuch nahi..".. He said after placing her head in his Lap..and she gave a weak smile to him..she was in utmost pain..tears were flowing out of their eyes..

Nandini : "DA..dad... DA..DA..dad".. She called him..and Rudra was in state of shock..he bent down in front of her..

Nandini : " pl..e..eaassee....ddoonnntt.. Don't ..hhaa..aattee.. Hate ..meee.. I.. I ..loo..vvee ..love..yoouu..you..both..".. She said In her shattering voice as the pain was unbearable..Rudra was shocked to listen all this..

Rishab : "gudiya..don't talk..Manik..jaldi chalo..".. He said and Manik instantly scooped her up in his arms..and ran from there while Shreya too ran behind him..Rishab too ran a little but then turn around..and looked at the four culprit who were blind in their useless enmity and hatred..

Rishab : " agar meri Nandini ko Kuch bhi hua..then I swear on her.. Tum Charo ko mai khud maar dalunga..".. There was fierce anger in his voice..the fire in his eyes was depicting his rage..

While they all stood there totally numb..they were out of words today..no cunning plan can ever function in their minds..

And Rishab ran out from there..as the most important person to look after is Nandini..right now..he ran out with his thudding heart..

Screen freezes on the flabbergasted faces of the four evils..

Boommmmmmm!!! Hahahahahhaha.. That's call the real dhamaka..hai na!,.. Manik isn't a Malhotra and Nandini isn't Murthy.. Shit! Hehehehe ..so how was the twist..

What will happen next ?.. Will they all get their punishment?.. Or will plan of escape?.. What will happen to Nandini?.. Loads of questions ..hai na..

Wait for the next update.. Don't forget to leave your valuable comments..

Loads of love..Kajal :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro