3. Her bodyguard!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Murthy's Villa :

Its a beautiful new morning..everything seems to be very peaceful in the villa.. Rudra pratap murthy and Sakshi murthy is talking and having there breakfast ..they seems to be very carefree as if they don't even care where their only daughter "Nandini" came back last night or not..

Rudra : "Sakshi I think we should fix another date for Rishab and shreya's engagement ..what you think?".. He asked while having the slice of apple..and sakshi was applying butter on the brown bread..

Sakshi : " Han..right..we should call pandit Ji today itself.."..she too answered back in a stern tone with a smile...just then Rishab came down in the informal dress on which Rudra seems to be very confused..

Rishab : "good morning mom dad..".. He greeted in his charming voice with a signature smile on his face...on which both nodded their head with a smile..

Sakshi : " good morning mera bacha.."..she said in a cheerful tone..and he kissed on her cheeks ..and joined them ..

Rudra : "aaj apka headquarters aane ka irada nhi hai kya?".. He asked pointing towards his informal dress..

Rishab : " Han dad am not coming today..actually am taking Shreya out for shopping..but only if you both don't have any problem.."..he said while looking at them..and they exchanged glance..

Sakshi : "why would we have any problem??
.bilkul jao..after all shaadi se Pehle ka yeh Jo time hota hai na..its most important for the couple ..so go ahead..",..she said in her chirpy tone on which Rudra too smiled of affirmation.. Which brought a big smile on Rishab's face..

Just then ..Nandini came down..all ready to go for her college..while she was descending downstairs.. Sakshi and Rudra witnessed her presence..and their smile faded away..

Sakshi : " aaj ka pura din kharab hone wala hai..kitni baar is ladki ko kaha hai ki subah subah apni manhoos shakal na dikhaya kare.."..she said in disgusting manner and this was heard by Nandini..who stopped right in mid of stairs..she felt like thunderstorm fell on her..how can her own MOM can utter such statement for her..

Rudra : "mujhe toh laga tha ki yeh wapas he nhi aayegi..".. He too said in dejected tone and all these comments were pricking in nandini's heart and even Rishab was hurt..

Rishab : "mom dad ..please..atleast subah subah toh chup raha kijiye..".. He said in high pitch voice as he just can't take such words on HIS LIFE..NANDINI..

Rudra : " is this the way you talk with your parents??.."..he asked in anger and Rishab simply ignored and went straight to Nandini ..who was standing in mid of stairs ..badly in tears..

Rishab : "chal..breakfast karle..".. With that he tried to take her with him..but she held his hand..and drank away all her tears and pain..

Nandini : " bhaiya..its OK..mai college mein karlungi ..wese bhi am getting late.."..she said in a big broad smile hiding all her agonies very easily..on which Rishab gave a helpless tone..

Rishab : "but Nan..".. He tried to stop her..bit she blinked her eyes and said " it's okay bhaiya.."..and she hugged him..after breaking the hug..she looked at her mom and dad ..who seems to be least bothered ..

Nandini : "bye..Mom..bye dad..".. She happily bid bye to them..but they didn't even looked up towards her for once..which made her eyes more teary..but still she composed herself..

Nandini : " bye bhaiya..enjoy your date.."..she said cheerfully and winked to him..on which he chuckled and slapped on her head..

Rishab : "pagal hai tu..".. He said with a broad smile on which she too smiled..and after hugging him again..she left out for her college..

After Nandini left..Rudra looked back to her..while she was about to step out of house..

Rudra : " ask her to go with bodyguards ..I don't want people to talk that we don't care for our daughter.."..he said after sipping his juice..and Rishab made a disgusting face..as they people only cares for their so called reputation.. They are providing security to Nandini not for her safety but for their betterments..

Rishab : "main wese bhi apni princess ko akele nhi jaane deta..".. He said straight to them..and they both seems like a stone hearted people..

With that he too left ..without having his breakfast..and why would he have..when his sister left out empty stomach.. When he very well knows that his sister just can't bear starvation.. He can't even drink a single drop of water until his sister is full..

Outside the Villa :

Nandini came out..the smile which was on her lips while coming outside..vanished within a second..as till Now she was faking..soon tears start elloping from her eyes..

Nandini : "aiyappa mom dad hamesha ese baat kyu karte hai mujhse?".. She thought while tears were not stopping..she then looked here and there and wiped all her tears..

She then start walking towards the car ..so that she can go college ..she opened the car's back seat door and sat down inside it..

Nandini : " chaliye.."..she said in a little low tone and driver ignited the engine but before he could drive further..someone gave hand to the car and stopped ..

Nandini : "kya hua ?".. She asked the driver as he didn't moved the car..so he showed her to look in front..

There was standing a tall handsome guy in black tuxedo ..wearing amazing brown shades..enhancing his charm..he then opened the driver's seat..and asked the driver to come out..

" am taking Nandini mam.."..he said in his strict voice and the driver complied.. Nandini instantly wiped off all her tears with her hanky..and start looking outside the window..he then sat down inside the car..and drove away..

Nandini picked out her phone and start texting Shreya ..as she really like to chat with her while she is going somewhere..and going without Shreya is the hardest job for her..so she always chat with her..

"Missing you today a lot..".. She texted and witnin a second ..the text was answered..

" soulie ..am coming home only..then we'll meet.."..she answered back..on which Nandini gave a weak smile..

"I already left for college..tu bhaiya ke sath shopping chale Jana ..we will meet tomorrow..".. She texted back on which Shreya sent some sad smiley's and Nandini finally chuckled ..

" tu kabhi nhi sudhregi.."..Nandini answered with big broad smiley which was real..on which Shreya took a sigh of relief ..

"Sudharna kaun chahta hai..".. Shreya replied with a wink smiley and Nandini bid bye to her as the car stopped..

Nandini : " kya hua car kyu rok di?"..she asked in confusion..

"Kyunki mai apka driver nhi hoon..apka bodyguard hu..will you please come in front..".. She heard the harshest voice..on which she made a bad face..which seems to be has no affect on him..

She opened the car's door and sat down on front seat..

Nandini : " Ab chaliye.."..she said while looking in her phone..and he snatched her phone making her all furious..

Nandini : "yeh kya batamiji hai MANIK??".. she roared in anger..and now he removed his shades looking straight in her eyes..

Manik : " batamiji mai nhi tum karhi ho..kabse dekh raha hoon phone mei lagi ho..ek bar bhi meri taraf nhi dekha tumne.."..he said in utmost frustration..now Nandini wrapped her hands around her body..

Nandini : "Roz he toh dekhti hoon tumhe..naya kya hai dekhne layak??"..she said in full confidence looking straight in his eyes..which shocked him..

Manik : "wow!! Nice explanation..".. He said with a sarcastic smile ..on which she shrugged her shoulders in amusement..

He then opened his back which he placed on back seat while sitting inside the car..and gave her lunch box from it..she made a confused face..

Manik : " don't try to pretend In front of me..I know tumne breakfast nhi kiya tha..so have it.."..he said in caring tone and Nandini looked at him in disbelief..

Nandini : "but tumhe kese pata?"..she asked still in confusion and accepted the lunch box..

Manik : " jab tum bahar aayi thi..tumhari shakal ne bata diya tha ki andar kya hua.."..he said looking in her eyes..and she gave a weak smile..

Nandini : "Han..kyunki kuch naya nhi hua tha na..isliye..".. She said I'm saddened manner and start opening that tiffin..and he smiled as she was opening it like a small 3 year baby..

Manik : " easy..tum toh tiffin ko bhi dara rahi ho.."..he said in kidding manner on which she showed him her eyes..but opened it in one go..and her face light up..seeing her favorite GOBHI KE PARATHE ...

Nandini : "manik..gobhi ke parathe.."..she said in enthusiastic tone..and he smiled..at her babyness..

She just when took a small bite..she stopped chewing..as she felt something very familiar in that taste..she looked at manik..and he smiled..and blinked his eyes in affirmation ..which glowed Nandini's face..soon she swallowed the whole bite ..

Nandini : " Shreya ne banaye na yeh..but tumhe kese diye usne?"..she asked ..and he now start flaunting his smartness..

Manik : "Woh kya hai na tum dono bff ne mujhe food vendor bana ke rakha hai..Shreya called me and said ki mai yeh tiffin tumhe de doon.. After I saw you outside the house..mai samjh gaya ki usne yeh box kyu diya tha..".. He narrated her and she felt blessed to have a friend like Shreya..

Nandini : " and how come shree knows about my empty stomach?"..she asked looking at him..

Manik : "yaar mai tumhara professor nhi hu..itne sawal kyu karhi ho?"..He said making weird faces..and she showed him eyes..

Manik : "acha don't stare at me like this.at be Rishab told her about your family's morning drama..".. He told his assumption but Nandini knows that it must be Rishab only..and she instantly thanked her stars to bless her with such people..manik..Shreya..Rishab..who loves her insanely..and can never see her in pain..

She hugged manik tightly and kissed on his shoulder..and he too hugged her very tightly..

Manik : " we only want you to smile always..bas.."..he confessed and dropped a lovable kiss On her head..and she hugged him more tightly..

Nandini : "I love you manik..".. She said in a very genuine tone and he held her more securely..

Manik : " and I love you even more..NANDINI MA'AM.."..he deliberately called her that..with a smirk and she broke the hug..

Nandini : "Mr. Bodyguard are you trying to flirt with me?".. She said in naughtiness and he smirked..

Manik : " actually is body guard ki neeyat bigad rahi hai.."..he said while trailing his finger on her arms..and she felt a shiver ran down her spines..

Nandini : "you better behave..am your boss..".. She said after slapping his hand..

Manik : " YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING.. "..He said looking straight in her eyes and she felt like kissing him right there..

Nandini : " don't utter such words..I will end up playing sterio that too in high pitch voice ..and this place is not comfortable.. "..her double meaning bold words ..shocked manik..and he In a swift took her on him..

She wrapped her legs around his waist..so that her lower sensitive part touch his hard frame and he groaned In pleasure..which she enjoyed..

Manik : " your words are already creating havoc inside me.."..he said in husky tone and inserted his hand under her karti..she then pecked his lips ..

Nandini : "and you are looking breath taking.. So socho meri kya halat Hui hogi?".. She too said in equal passionate tone..and came more closer to him..which made their lower region come in contact ...

Manik : " don't move.."..he said after closing his eyes in utmost pleasure and hunger..even she closed her eyes..when she felt his hard one on her sensitive one..

The fabric which was the last barrier ..was only creating never ending passion inside their soul..they both were physically so close that in next moment anything extreme can happen..but they both know what is their limit..and they can't cross it..so to hold their desires..they both fused their lips..in a soul searing kiss..

She was bitting..chewing his lower lips..while he was relishing her upper one..both were in some other world..devouring each corner of mouth..sucking the tongue occasionally..sharing saliva..and what not..who thought that a small kiss can be so desiring ..a small kiss can awake all the demons inside the body..both break their kiss only for the need of air..

Nandini : "I think ..breakfast should be lite ..and lunch should be heavy..".. She said in double meaning and he chuckled..

Manik : " but I think dinner should be HARD.."..He said in her ear which made her blush..and she moved up from him..and after sitting down on the seat..she looked at manik's lips which was smeared with her lipstick..so she wiped them from his lips lovingly with her hands..while he was staring at her..

Nandini : "Ab chalo..otherwise I will be late..".. She said after looking straight with blushing expression..and he smiled..

Manik : " Yes..ma'am.."..he said like a army officer salute his Commender.. On which Nandini giggled..and he drove away..as now her mood is perfectly fine..so even he can be at peace..

I hope you all are liking the story..as am loving my this story..so people start showering your motivational comments..and likes..I will try to update all stories asap as you all know my brother is going to marry..so be patient enough..love you all..take care..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro