[1] Challenge 4

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Last time on Glitch's Laboratory, the teams had to debate about something scientific. Project: Biohazard got to start the debate, but The Periodic Table of Savagery rekt them with their savageness ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As a result, Project: Biohazard had to send someone home. There were three eliminations all in the same challenge, with Dark, Cole, and Sally, respectively. What craziness will our mad scientists will face today? Find out now, on Glitch's Laboratory!

Project: Biohazard
Nathan, Coder, Todd, Alice, Sky, Blue, Poke

The Periodic Table of Savagery
Ace, Andrew, Xavier, Stab, Chipzy, Tech, Collin, Thomas

We're all still confused by timezones.

When I announced the speed experiment, only Xavier from The Periodic Table of Savagery and Coder from Project: Biohazard was there.

The challenge was similar to Cards Against Humanity, where we send a couple of statements related to science, and the contestants will have to fill in the blanks to make it funny. We get to decide who was funnier, and whoever is funnier, wins a point. The team with the most points will win the experiment, and the other will send someone home.

(Totally original challenge)

However, the experiment weren't as well as I expected it to be (although it still was fun).

Coder said that he didn't have a sense of humor, so he knew that his team would lose the challenge. He also couldn't think of ideas for some reason.

By the time the experiment started, Xavier was killing it, earning most of the points. Leo also decided to join in, and I'll admit, I would give the points to him if he was a contestant.

At some point, Coder had to leave the challenge. As much as I would've waited for someone else, I decided to give the win to Xavier and The Periodic Table of Savagery because 1) I'm impatient, and 2) I know the Periodic Table of Savagery would win, anyway.

So, Project: Biohazard had to send someone home again.

Project: Biohazard voted, and it came down to Poke and Nathan.

Nathan was eliminated by the majority

Nathan
Missed challenges: 1
Number of confessionals: 0
Total points: 2
Votes received: 6

Thanks for participating, Nathan!

I also mentioned that a couple people were eliminated because they missed three challenges in a row.

Both of them came from The Periodic Table of Savagery.

One of them never talked since the first challenge.

Thomas was eliminated.

Thomas
Missed challenges: 3
Total points: 3
Votes received: 0

Thanks for participating, Thomas!

She also was eliminated for missing three challenges in a row, although I do see her in Wattpad ≖—≖

Chipzy was eliminated.

Chipzy
Missed challenges: 3
Total points: 3
Votes received: 0

Thanks for participating, Chipzy!

Did anything else happen? I don't think so...

Confessionals:
Ace {2}: 1
Xavier {2}: 1

What will happen next? Will people miss more challenges? Will there be more multiple eliminations? When is the merge? Find out next time on Glitch's Laboratory!

Jeez this comp is going quicker than I thought

That's it from me, everyone!

_Glitch

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro