[2] Challenge 9 (Finale)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Last time on Glitch's Temple, the contestants had to do the traditional Wattpad Scavenger Hunt. All of them had a hard time doing so. Poke and Ry ended up with 13 and 11 points respectively. Abdallah only had six, so he was smitten. What will our final challenge be? Find out now, on Glitch's Temple!

Finalists:
Poke, Ry

Here are Abdallah's last words:

"This was cool. Ma second comp after Thomas comp. I think I floated anyway, so I deserved it but ;). Sub2me, and bye !"

After Abdallah was kicked out, we talked about when will be the finale. We had to ask both contestants when they will be available so both of them could be present in the finale.

As the countdown to the finale reaches zero, we noticed that both contestants were nervous. I even asked if their hands are sweaty (balls are heavy, there's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti), and they said yes.

They both wished good luck to each other.

Then it was now time.

Ever wondered why we didn't do the find the comment challenge? We saved it for this one.

Prior to the challenge, someone commented on this book, Minecraft: Arctic Fox, and Golden (my tag book). Those comments asked trivia questions about Glitch's Temple. There are 10 of them overall.

Here are the questions with their answers:

Who completed the most challenges this season (including Oracle ones)? If you answer this, get the first letter of the answer. (Ry)

Ry actually did the most this season. Aside from being present in almost all challenges (and actually doing them), she completed two Oracle challenges by herself.

Who made the most confessionals? If you answer this, get the fourth letter. (ColLin)

Collin did four. That's a very disappointing amount, though.

What was the name of Glitch's cult? If you get this, get the fourth letter. (CulT of Glitch)

Twas in Emblem Excavators' entry to the create your own religion challenge.

When was the signups for Glitch's Temple published? If you answer this, get the second letter. (JAnuary)

Remember that the signups were posted like two months before.

Who was the PsychicWriter that apparently resigned? If you answer this, get the fifth letter. (AndrEw)

Also during the comp, Andrew mentioned that he will resign because his mom made him delete his social medias (including Wattpad and Kik).

#RipAndrew

What adjective did Collin use to describe Sky as a competitor when he was eliminated? If you get this, get the fifth letter. (MediOcre)

Twas in his last words at the fill in the blanks challenge.

What was the answer to the last question of the third speed challenge? If you get this, get the fifth letter. (HermEs)

Who was merged with The Demi-Gods? If you get this, get the third letter. (XaVier)

This is probably the easiest question out of all of them lmao

What was Collin's reply to Ry when she asked what did she do to make him hate her? If you get this, get the third letter. (ExIstence)

Twas after the guess the mythology challenge when Ry and Collin smack talked each other.

What band was the favorite of the two teams? If you get this, get the sixth letter. (ImagiNe Dragons)

Both teams used Imagine Dragons for their parodies. I even mentioned it in my commentary.

If you gathered the letters, you get R, L, T, A, E, O, E, V, I, and N.

The contestants will have to unscramble these letters to form the correct word to become the champion.

This challenge is really difficult because once you messed something up, that means that you won't be able to get the right letters to form the right word. They also only had three guesses, and if they got all of them wrong, that means it's an automatic win for the other person.

Five of those comments are found in this book, three are in Minecraft: Arctic Fox, and two more are in Golden (my tagged book).

Here's how the challenge went down:

Ry and Poke took almost an hour finding all of these comments. Halfway in that time period, Poke came back and asked if some of those comments were replies. We answered yes, and went back to searching.

It took them really long to find the comments, so we decided to give out where the comments are.

They can be found in these chapters:

1. Ry - GKC- [1] Challenge 8
2. ColLin - MAF- Chapter 17
3. CulT of Glitch - GKC- [1] Challenge 11 (Finale)
4. JAnuary - Golden- Tag 11
5. AndrEw - GKC- [2] Challenge 2
6. MediOcre - MAF- Chapter 30
7. HermEs - GKC- [2] Challenge 5
8. XaVier - Golden- Tag 23
9. ExIstence - GKC- [1] Challenge 1
10. ImagiNe Dragons - MAF- Valentines Special

Dunno if Tood deleted those comments afterwards but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They were confused at some of the questions. Since it was taking so long, we decided to help them out with the questions.

Ry asked what did we mean by number four. I said they only needed to take the month and get the letter. They also asked about numbers five and two.

When they all have 10 letters, it was our go time to give hints. I said we mentioned Genesis, Exodus, and Leviticus, but what else was missing?

It took a while before Poke guessed, "PROVENANCE"

That was not the correct answer.

That meant Poke only has two guesses left.

At some point in the challenge, we decided to ask the contestants what letters did they get so we can tell them what they got wrong. Poke had the letters that formed provenance, and Ry got all of those letters except letter V, which she had letter M in its place.

We told them that Ry has letter M wrong, and Poke has the letters P, N, and C wrong.

We gave so many hints. I mentioned that it is basicallyUs four kept mentioning "beast", "revelation", "reveal", and "end". The code word is explicitly stated right there, but they still didn't get it.

So, I gave out the most obvious hint possible.

The code word is at the end of the New Testament.

It took long enough for Poke to guess.

"Revelation."

Revelation is correct.

That means Poke is the Champion of Glitch's Temple!

Ry's stats:

Team: The Demi-Gods
Confessionals: 2
Votes received: 0
Missed challenges: 0
Challenge eliminated in: Find the comment finale
Place: 2nd

Thanks for participating, Ry!

After the challenge they told each other it was a good game.

Poke's stats:

Team: The Demi-Gods
Confessionals: 0
Votes received: 0
Missed challenges: 3
Place: 1st

Poke is the Chosen One

Fun fact: Poke won last season too. Nice.

Here are Ry's last words:

"Tbh this has been pretty fun. However, if I had known when I joined that it was gonna be that theme... no offense Glitch but I probably would've cancelled because I know nothing about it...

Off that topic, good game to everyone who participated! And congratulations to Poke, who has won two of Glitch's comps in a row! Nice job!

See y'all later!"

Gg.

And here are Poke's last words:

"When life gives you lemons... Freeze them and throw them as hard as you can at your enemies."

That's Poke for ya.

After everything else, I changed the group photo and told them to look at my Kik name (not username).

Which was Glatch wins

*credits to Todd for this screenshot again

As soon as Poke realized it, I kicked him out.

If there's one thing that can never be changed. . .

It's that I always win.

The prophecy has been fulfilled.

Congrats to Gryffin444 for winning Glitch's Temple! Go follow him and go read his books!

His prizes for winning will be released eventually.

What will happen next? What will be the theme and twists for the next season? Who will be signing up for the third season? What more do we have in store? Find out now, on Glitch's Kik Comps!

That's it from me, everyone!

_Glitch

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro