[3] Challenge 11 (Finale)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Last time on Glitch's Council, the contestants had to find quotes, who said it, and where did it come from. All three of them had a hard time, but Jessica of Jarmony, after having the lowest score, was expelled from Glitch's Council. But not after she accused me of rigging ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyways, what more do we have in the meeting room for the finalists? Find out now, on Glitch's Council!

Finalists:
[D] Ana (Xavaria)
[C] Salix (Scarlecombia)

During the past few challenges, we have already planned what was the finale going to be. I've asked all former members of Glitch's Council (who made it past the first challenge) to send a question for us to ask the finalists. Most of them did send a question, but I only ended up using eight.

I temporarily removed Salix and Ana from Glitcholution right before the finale.

The finale was originally going to be a speed challenge, but neither of the contestants can make it on the agreed time, so I had to do it in advance. The finale was even pushed back a day from the original timeslot.

So, remember when I asked the contestants to send a question? Yeah, that was going to be asked to the finalists as their challenge. It was originally going to be a speed challenge like I said, but I ended up asking the finalists the question several hours before the agreed finale time because they both couldn't make it.

But it was pushed back a couple more hours because both finalists couldn't answer in time.

Here are the questions:

1. How would you describe war?

2. How much does Glitch's Council really mean to you?

3. How would you guys react if you won season three?

4. What's the difference between a leader and a boss?

5. What do you think is the best government system?

6. Will you have the courage to vote out a friend who support and help you throughout a comp just to win?

7. Do you feel loyal to your party? Why or why not?

8. What did you do to get to this point of the game?

I'm not gonna paste their answers to all of it because that's too much work

Salix and Ana answered minutes before the actual finale, even though it was pushed back.

It was then finale time.

But the actual finalists didn't have to do anything but wait.

Because it's the eliminated contestants that will vote for whoever wins.

The finale is an election. The eliminated contestants will vote for whoever has the better answer on a question. But to avoid mob rule, Ry and I will also have to vote on an answer. Whoever's answer that has the most votes will be awarded a point.

And whoever has the most points will win.

Here's how the election went down:

Blue, Sky, and Todd showed up when the election began. We all voted, but here's what I noticed:

Even though I said "vote fairly" in the comp chat, Blue, from what I noticed, keeps voting for Salix's answers. While I didn't say whose answer is from, it's kinda obvious who said what. Blue took this advantage and just kept voting for Salix. ≖—≖

Ight yeah that's all.

By the time we were in the final question, we all voted. Ana got the last point.

But it ended up in a tie.

Both contestants had four winning answers each.

We didn't know what to do for a while. Ana wasn't on for a while.

Sky suggested that we should continue the finale later when Ana comes on. Todd suggested that we should die, which everyone agreed to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Jk no one died in the election)

We didn't know what to do until Ana came on again.

Now we can ask them a tiebreaker question.

Luckily, Blue have already come up like 25 questions. I only ended up using one in the original questionnaire, but he suggested it and I was like "oh yeah"

The finale question was:

"What should be the goal of humanity?"

Their answers:

Ana's:

"The goal of humanity should be unity because, I'm gonna quote more pop culture her, "divided we fall, united we stand." If we're not united and, let's say, something catastrophic like an earthquake or tsunami happens and effects a while country, what's gonna happen to the that country if humanity's divided and can't help? If we stand united, everything can turn out okay. Humanity focuses on things like survival, resources, and all that jazz, we can get those things easier if we're united."

Salix's:

"I think the goal of humanity should be to make the world a better place and to keep the peace worldwide. I know that's not possible, but it would be a good start. Equality should be a thing around the world as well. I don't know how this vote is gonna turn out, but I'll just let you all know that even if I end up not winning, at least I can say I came in second place on my first comp. And had great experiences. Twas fun."

I gave them both time to answer the question. While they we're pressured, they both sent their answers.

It's now time for the winning vote to be decided.

It was a really close vote since they both were good in answering the last question. But Alice came on at this point in the challenge, and it was actually her vote that dictated who won... as well as my vote.

Here are the tiebreaker votes:

Alice voted for Ana.

Blue voted for Salix.

Ry voted for Salix.

Sky voted for Ana.

Todd voted for Ana.

I voted for Ana.

Ana won by a margin of two votes.

That means Ana of Xavaria wins Glitch's Council!

Well actually there are two winners but I'll get to that later

Salix's stats:

Confessionals: 2
Votes: 0
Missed challenges: 0
Number of points: 12
Government system: Communism
Place: 2nd

Thanks for participating, Salix!

Both of our finalists were good sports. They both were like: gg

Ana's stats:

Confessionals: 1
Votes: 0
Missed challenges: 1?
Number of points: 38
Government system: Fascism/Despotism
Place: 1st

Thanks for participating, Ana!

So remember when I said that whoever has the highest points in the leaderboards will also win?

Here are the leaderboards now:

[C] Aryan Republic: 40
[D] Xavaria: 38
[C] State of Nagleaf: 36
[C] Germania: 28
[C] Jarmony: 12
[D] Libertiña: 12
[C] Scarlecombia: 12
[M] Dracopia: 6
[R] Neoliberate: 6
[C] Nuketon: 4
[C] Radish Land: 4
[C] Saivetehwhailescommunisteditionihopethistakeglitchalongtimeforglitchtowriteperchapter: 4
[F] Thefo: 4
[R] Fawkesia: 2
[C] Arcaner: 0
[C] Safyrus: 0

Blue of Aryan Republic is the most powerful nation in Glitch's Council.

That means Blue of Aryan Republic also wins!

Yay

I then told them about some stuff regarding the future of the Kik comps. I will announce it in the elimination order which will be out sometime.

Congratulations, Ana and Blue.

Also I didn't go "I always win" because lmao

Glitch's Council has officially ended. What were my announcements? Will I procrastinate on the elimination order? What more do I have in store? Find out next time, on Glitch's Kik Comps!

Meeting adjourned.

Forever.

Curious667_ and -The_Blue-Droid_ won Glitch's Council! Go follow them and read their books, everyone!

Their prizes will be out, eventually.

That's it from me, everyone!

_Glitch

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro