[3] Challenge 3

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Last time on Glitch's Council, the contestants had to guess which country we were describing using three words. After having some issues (#KoreaSouth), the fascists won and the democratic ambassadors lost. They have decided who is going to go home, but Alice of Fawkesia was expelled from Glitch's Council after Cole of Saivetehwhailescommunisteditionihopeglitchtakesalongtimetotypethis quit. Seriously Cole you had to ruin THE F*CKING CHAPTER WITH YOUR F*KING NAME!

Ahem.

Anyways, what more do we have in the meeting room for these contestants? Find out now, on Glitch's Council!

Communist pact:
Collin (Nuketon), Leo (Safyrus), Salix (Scarlecombia), Todd (Radish Land)

Democratic pact:
Chipzy (Libertiña), Jessica (Jarmony), Kelsey (Neoliberate), Tech (Thefo), Venn (Dracopia)

Fascist pact:
Ana (Xavaria), Blue (Aryan Republic), Sky (State of Nagleaf), Xavier (Germania)

Not much happened after that I think.

Anyways, the ambassadors had to come up with a name for their pact, as well as an insignia (team picture). They had several hours to do it.

The fascists got to work on it immediately (I think). Blue asked if they could get help from other people with their team picture, I said sure. He then asked Rebel if she could draw their team picture, but she was busy. Sky came up with Mussolini-Hitler Pact, and Sky ended up doing their team picture.

On the democratic pact, a couple of them suggested pact names, but they ended up with the Keltevejech Pact, a combination of all their country names. Venn did their team picture, and sent it to the team chat. They all liked it, it seemed.

On the communist pact, they came up with names such as "Ku Klux Kommunists" and "Embodiment of the Red Communists". I told them that their name doesn't have to have the word "communist" in the name. Todd came up with "Red Scare Pact" and did the team picture. Everyone else seemed to agree, both to their pact name and picture and the fact that they waited until almost the last day to submit.

Lazy bastards

Anyways, here are their pact names and picture:

Keltevejech Pact (democratic):

Red Scare Pact (communist):

Mussolini-Hitler Pact (fascist):

We decided that the Keltevejech Pact won and the Red Scare Pact lost.

Nothing much happened on the voting period, but we do know that the votes seemed suspiciously almost unanimous.

It was down to Leo and Todd. One of them had one, and the other had way more than that since I don't feel like going back to count.

Todd had one.

Leo had more.

Leo of Safyrus has been expelled from Glitch's Council.

Leo's stats:

Confessionals: 3
Votes: 5
Missed challenges: 1
Government system: Communist
Place: 12th

Thanks for participating, Leo!

Btw before the elimination, Blue kept sending furry pictures for some reason. Everyone asked him to stop lmao

Confessionals:
:(

Here is the current ranking as to which country is currently the most powerful:

[D] Libertiña: 8
[F] Aryan Republic: 6
[F] Germania: 6
[F] State of Nagleaf: 6
[F] Xavaria: 6
[D] Dracopia: 4
[D] Jarmony: 4
[D] Neoliberate: 4
[C] Nuketon: 4
[C] Radish Land: 4
[C] Saivetehwhailescommunisteditionihopethistakeglitchalongtimeforglitchtowriteperchapter: 4
[D] Thefo: 4
[D] Fawkesia: 2
[C] Scarlecombia: 2 
[C] Arcaner: 0
[C] Safyrus: 0

Congrats Libertiña. You're officially the most powerful nation now.

What will happen next? Will Chipzy and Libertiña hold their place as the most powerful nation? Will someone make confessionals? How many furry pictures does Blue have? Find out next time, on Glitch's Council!

Meeting adjourned.

That's it from me, everyone!

_Glitch

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro