7. Explanations

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"..Why? From where? What happened?" Khonjin sat up, questions slipping out of his mouth before he could even think.

Pent sighed, covering his face with an arm. "We.. were in [insert Pent's old place here] when.. Well, Smack happened. I'd been on watch for a while and I maybe accidentally destroyed a lot of shit." He took a shaky breath, lowering his arm. "Then -since I wouldn't go into confinement again- a fight broke out... You were badly injured, close to death. Smack fled the scene, not wanting to be held accountable. So, we went into hiding while I made this universe. But when you'd healed completely and we could go, you lost your memory. I still brought you here, but got caught by Smack soon after." Pent bit his lip, hating having to remember it.

Khonjin froze, at a loss for words. After a lil' bit he leaned over, hugging Pent and burying his face in his chest. Pent's face went beat red and he hesitantly hugged back.

AFTER ANOTHER HUGGING SESSION((cause why not skip the time of hugs?))

Khonjin let go and rolled over to the other side of the bed, his face growing red. "So.. uh." He thought for a second. "S-So.. you found me.."

Pent was confused for a second, then remembered; 
' "I'm going to have to stay here for about.. Well let's say I needa move in, until I... Uhm yeah."

"Let's just say I needa find someone."

"What's gonna happen now?" Khonjin stared up at the ceiling.

"I.. don't know." Pent felt lost; for once he didn't have a thought-out answer or some witty comeback. 'Do I stay or should I go? Can I try to.. probably not. But if I did.. what would he do? He definitely wouldn- but there's a chance..'

They laid in silence for a bit, not necessarily knowing what to say. Then Khonjin brOKE THE SILENCE((poor silence)).

"You can stay here..! I-If you want that is.." Khonjin blurted out.

Pent took a second to respond. "I think I'll do that."

"A'ight then." Khonjin felt a lil' burst of happiness, causing him to smile contently- which confused him caUSE THE BITCH DON'T KNOW HE GONNA BE PENT'S HOE. ((I am so sorry X3))

However, Pent had no confusion... except with what he did next. He slowly slid his hand over to Khonjin's.

KHONJIN looked to his hand then quickly shifted his gaze from Pent back to the ceiling as he let their hands intertwine.

They both smiled, content with their situation.

AND THEY BOTH WERE BLUSHIN' TO ALL HELL AND WERE LIKE; AW FUCK THIS HAS HAPPENED.

~•♥•~

ALRIGHT; Popples smut might be happening soon, so if ya don't like it, run for the hills when you're informed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro