-----------------

Writers Block for hours
Unblock but lack of words
Back to gaming
Planning to continue a book

Repeat

-----------------------

[Time - 9:30 AM]

(4 hours before King of the hill battle)

Kayden was taking Refugee on Mankashoku residence.

Kayden: thats it. my peaceful life is over...

Mako tries to comfort Kayden.

Mako: Don't worry, Kayden. *Pat His shoulders* it take some time to convert your feelings for Satsuki.

Kayden: YOUR. NOT. HELPING!

Ryuko: Anyway, mind if i care about your relationship between you and Satsuki?

Ryuko's Scissor already pointing at Kayden.

Ryuko: Do you know i really despise her as much as i really want to beat her to death!

Kayden: Matoi.

Kayden Grab Ryuko's face and pull her closer.

Kayden: Look into my eyes and listen to me, Do you think a No-Star peasant like me would receive love for Satsuki? hmm?! 

Ryuko: I... y-yeah.. there's no way she would be like that.

Kayden stepped back and sat on a chair.

Kayden: see! that cunning bastard spew some nonsense and somehow creates a massive wildfire of news around Honnouji Academy which creates massive popularity that destroyed MY low profile life that turn my world upside down. Why can this world to be atleast normal for ONCE IN MILLENIA! I Mean.. Look. You see this? *Turns G-Phone On* ITS ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA AND I'VE BEEN RECEIVING HATE AND DEATH THREATS!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THAT I NEVER BEEN THIS WAY THROUGH?!

Barazo: Now now, Kayden please calm down.

Kayden: I am perfectly calmed as possible. *Sips Hot Choco Aggressively*

Mataro: with your voice is very concerning, it wasn't...

Guts: Guts! Guts!

Kayden: She even found out my secret home. I can't go back anymore..

Kayden even grew more depressed.

Ryuko: Don't worry, Kayden. 

Ryuko headpats Kayden then pat his back.

Ryuko: Tough it up, once its 1 PM ill beat the shit out of Elite Four and Satsuki. wants some?

Ryuko shows a Lemon and Kayden did not hesitate to take her lemon she shared for him and ate whole of it.

Ryuko: WHAT THE- KAYDEN! SLOW DOWN-

Kayden: *Chews Lemon Aggressively*

Also Kayden:

(Timeskip)

Time: 12:59 PM

1 Minute Until KOTH Battle Begins Between Ryuko Vs Ira Gamagori 

Inumuta: Satsuki-sama, May I have a request?

Satsuki: What is it, Inumuta.

Inumuta: Personally, Gathering Ryuko's Data will be wait for a moment, I want to gather Kayden's Data Personally. May i?

Satsuki: Do as you please.

Inumuta: Thank You, Satsuki-sama. Why Exactly did you say that?

Satsuki: I Purposely spread Misinformation that flush him out of his low-profile life.

Inumuta: I see. If you didn't tell the rest of Elite Four, 4 Vs 1 Would be Unfair in the next future.

--------

Kayden was sitting next to Mako.

Mako: Who are you?

No Star Student: Its Still me.

Mako: That voice, is that you?!

No Star Student: I will refrain for talking for now on, *change to Anonymous Voice* Lets just watch the fight.

Kayden Magically brought out KFC Bucket Meal and a Pepsi.

(Timeskip)

Mako: Is Ryuko gonna be okay? If I'm allowed to be her assistant I'd be right there looking after her.

No Star Student: Honestly Mako, Ryuko should have atleast use her brain once by tossing him off the arena instead off.. buffing him up by attacking him. secondly you don't have a Goku Uniforms like her. I knew Ryuko's outfit are same as Satsuki..

Mako: Right... *sigh*

Ira Gamagoori sit next to Mako. 

Mako: G-Gamagoori! And you half-naked!

Gamagoori: Don't be afraid, Mankashoku. I am now a No-Star, same rank as you. To observe this battle, it is only fitting that I do so from these spectator seats where the No-Star seats are gathered.. *points at No Star Student* is he your friend too.

Mako: Oh, Its Kay-

No Star Student Silenced her by blocking her mouth.

No Star Student: We're just friends.

Gamagoori: I see. Very well.

Inumuta Houka speaks Outloud through the mic.

Inumuta: Dear Kayden Freeman, I propose to battle between us in King of the Hill to make sure you are worthy of Satsuki's Love and attention, if you do not come out, we will tarnish your name that will mark the history of Honnouji Academy and the whole world. You have 5 minutes.

Ryuko was standing here as the crowd went blazing rage over Kayden's name.

Ryuko: huh? Your not gonna fight me?

Inumuta: I'll get your data once I'm through with him. so please wait back there.

Ryuko: But-

Senketsu: Ryuko, It's alright. We must believe Kayden can win.

Ryuko: *sigh* Alright..

Ryuko sits down back at the spike pillars watching.

Ira Gamagoori: Will he came out? if its not then he's a coward.

No Star Student: *sigh* nah my god. alright if that whats he wish.

Ira Gamaagori: What are you talking abou-

A Disguised No Star Student walljumped, lands on ground and Jump again high up in a sky, shoots eject core behind himself and shot with a slab revolver, boosting himself towards the battle and lands in a middle of the arena as his current disguise is removed after Core nuke boost.

Inumuta: So your finally here, Kayden Freeman.

Kayden: yeah, thanks to your boss. now I have a same reason as Ryuko, I can understand why she hates her, *brings out Slab Revolver* and so do I.

Inumuta: Finally Now i can gather his data personally! now lets begin.

Inumuta Transforms with his 3 Star Goku Uniform.

Inumuta: Three-Star Goku Uniform - Probe Regalia 

Kayden vs Inumuta - Begin!

Inumuta: So he started with his first weapon, lets see what he can do.

Kayden Flips coin and bounce the coin on the ground like a yoyo with serious expression for 30 sec, While Inumuta has tons of questions why is he bouncing a coin.

Inumuta: huh? stop wasting time with a coin and fight me!

Nonon: is he seriously just playing with a coin? This is a Battle!!

Sanageyama: Wait a sec. What am i sensing this power?!

Until he realized when he looked at the coin starts to make a small crater like a bullet everytime he bounces it, Multiple Alarm signs on front of his screen hud as he pressing buttons around his body.

Inumuta: What The-

Kayden Punched the coin skyrocket towards Inumuta Barely dodge as his Probe Regalia's cheek part was scratched. The Coin bounced the area almost pierced the ground and hits through Jakuzure's Three Star Hat in mere milliseconds before she reacts.

Nonon: MY HAT!

Inumuta: I can't even scan properly since he doesn't have Goku Uniform yet he's making a surprise movement. who the hell is this man?

Kayden: Hello!

Kayden Switch to Shotgun, Punching a bullet as he shoots at him on distance forcing him to dodge multiple times.

Switch to Rocket Launcher and shoots at him, Inumuta simply dodge a straight rocket.

Inumuta: you miss.

Kayden: I never miss.

Kayden Quick switch to Slab revolver and shot the rocket, forcing to detonate next to him.

After the explosion, Inumuta disappeared.

Kayden: hmm... gone?

Inumuta was using Optic camouflage to hid his presence to sneak barrage attack from behind, Kayden's Neck snap with 180 degree the moment Inumuta gets behind him.

Kayden: OH HELLO YA!?

+Parry

Kayden Parried Inumuta's Punch with a Knuckleblaster dealing more damage at close range, forcing Inumuta to disable Optic Camouflage.

Inumuta: How did you see me?!

Kayden: My spider senses tingling.

Kayden Spin Upperkick and Jumps high, quickly toss 4 coins in the air and prepares to shoot, Inumuta's HUD showing Multiple Warning signs.

Kayden Charged his Slab revolver, Inumuta disable his Goku Uniform, raising both of his hands up count as forfeit.

Kayden: *sigh* seriously? the moment I was about to get hyped out and your backing out?

Inumuta: Don't be mistaken, what I want is Data. Not Victory.

Inumuta left the field and Kayden won the round.

Kayden: Never bring a nerd to a real fight. I swear I almost got him..

Kayden Spams CTRL button around the arena after Inumuta Forfeit the battle.

Kayden: okay, thats it. I defend my name and honor I guess.

Nonon: This is not over yet!

Nonon Jumps down quickly as possible without single hesitation.

Nonon: Your next Opponent is me!

Kayden: for christ sake-

← To be continued

---------------------------

https://youtu.be/BLIeCSJ6VeQ

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro