Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The story has so far revealed 5 of the values or vices:

Strength

Vengeance

Loyalty

Curiosity

Resentment

(I accidentally told a few people a 6th one, whoops, keep a secret until it is properly revealed, please XD)

Anyways, these values/vices are shown in the visions Adam sees when he dies. 

And has anyone noticed italicized words that look oddly like these values or vices??

There are only two so far that relate to currently living people, and two that relate to people of the past (Aurora and Azmir). Check CH 25 for one of the italicized words and who it references to, any theories forming yet?? ;)

Adam's journey in the End is drawing to a close, but that doesn't mean the End is done with Adam's journey. *COUGH* *HACK* *COUGHS MEGA LOUD*

Sorry, I had something *COUGGGGHHH* in my throat, I'm not sure what came over me.

Also there may or may not be some more death visions coming in the near future, give it several more chapters. 

Now I'm trying to think of more things I can slightly hint at, or just blatantly tell you. But idk. I was asked for more hints of the Narrator's identity, but since the only options are Hero and Steve, because of the CH 6 animation, any hint I give might just reveal it. It would be too easy that way.

OH! But there is one thing, not about the narrator, but something he said. Let me find the chapter....

FOUND IT! Chapter 9. There is a bit where the narrator rambles about magic and the rules about it, but then he talks about an exception to those rules.

Now because it was mentioned in the story, I feel it is ok to say this, though it will discredit some theories (sorry some of you guys)

Here is the snippet from CH 9 [An Anomaly]:

But perhaps I can let slip of a mysterious gift.

Only OP's should be able to possess magic. Magic is a force that steals life if attempted by any Rank less than an OP, not to mention the ability to use it must be in the OP. For example, Tyler is just a regular OP with no ability for magic. And there are even more complications that come with magic.

Take Seto's staff for example, in the crook of its top it carries the pieces of gems the color of ice. Magic that steals the life of weaker souls must also be channeled through a gem that best represents their character.

In Seto's case, a diamond represents that which is precious frozen in ice, waiting, waiting, for the coming of a spring to thaw its heart. Seems a bit harsh, but the poor guy doesn't really have much of a working heart.

But with all this talk of being an OP, possessing the ability, and a gem to channel that ability, what if I said their was an Exception.

The rank of an Exception varies, from the OP-Player (Seto), to the Player-Mob (Ross & Barney). But there is more. What if I said that there was the possibility of a being that shouldn't posses magic, but does anyways.

A direct line of my descendants from a kingdom lost from human history, possessing uԍppiqɹoℲ ɔiɓɒW. Magic which should never fall to human hands, as decreed by the Gods. Unless they are of my direct descent--

This exerpt hints at the reason why Adam has magic. I'm gonna just throw that out there, this also hints at the rank he can definitely NOT be. Sorry to anyone who theorized that he was said rank, but this will disprove that. As for the remaining ranks that he could be, I will say nothing more until the book otherwise mentions.

Also, stay tuned for another update, I'm going to include the list of Ranks. So they are a bit more clear.

But besides that, theories? Any updated stuff? 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro