16. Fire

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

THE NEXT day Avery stayed in her bedroom not leaving to eat or anything. That was until her parents came in with food and handed her the plate and cup as they took a seat on her bed.

"Hey, sweetheart. Are you alright?" Michelle asks her daughter very worried.

Avery just nodded her head yes and sat up and popped a French fry in her mouth.

"Look, Avery we don't want you hanging with those Pouges okay. You disappeared for like a month and had us worried sick so I want you to take a look at this" Avery's dad says handing her a small paper booklet.

Avery, grabbed it out her dads hand and read the front 'Kitty Hawk' it was a camp for teenagers who didn't know how to behave "are you fucking kidding me? I'm not going to some camp" Avery scoffs as she threw it on the floor which her mom bent down and grabbed it.

"Avery, it's wilderness everything you like to do just safer" Michelle speaks up her tone soft.

"I'm not going so you guys can leave now" Avery states as she took a bite of her burger.

"Fine whatever" Micheal says clenching his jaw as he got up from his daughters bed and walked out the room as Michelle followed after closing Avery's bedroom door.

Kiara, had called Avery that night telling her how Ward is letting them take his private plane so they can go find the gold and they wanted her to meet up with them at the Chateau. So here the brunette was riding her bike to JohnB's. She had to take her bike because her dad took her car keys.

When she got there they told her everything that was going on with more details, then split up. Cleo, Kiara and Pope went somewhere together and JohnB and Sarah went into his bedroom and that left Avery and JJ in the living room sitting on the couch together in awkward silence.

JJ cleared his throat "Hey. Ave. Uh, you know, that whole entire money clip and Dad situation"

Avery looked up and looked straight ahead not daring to look into the boys blue gorgeous eyes because if she did she'll think about how she embarrassed herself in front of him saying she loved him "yeah" she shook her head.

"Well um. That wasn't that cool, and I'm kinda beating around the bush a little bit, but, um, I'm..." JJ looked at the ground but looked back up looking out the kitchen window. Avery, followed his gaze noticed fire. The chateau was on fire.

"Oh shit. Guys" Avery yells as she opened JohnB's bedroom seeing him and Sarah making out "sorry, there's a fire"

"Fire? Wait what?" Sarah asks as she ran out the room with Avery.

JohnB quickly put his shirt on following after them "Ave, what are you talking about?"

"The house is on Fire" Avery informs them as everyone were now panicking. Avery, tried to open the door but the Handel burned her.

"Ave, get away from the door" JohnB warns the girl as she held her hand in pain.

While the pouges were inside the Chateau screaming and panicking trying to find a way out Topper had hopped into his truck watched the Chateau slowly burning then drove off now caring if they all burned to death all because Sarah went back to JohnB.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro